Jump to content

The Dinner 3. The Boot The Boot

   (2 reviews)
Sub-genres: Contemporary Literary

Karma is seen as a powerful thing, we often hear how this affects bad people and bad events. But did you know that karma can also come to those who are good people? Good karma can be more powerful and can come in surprising ways.

Please note that this story has been revised and re-edited to improve the reader's experience. However, the story has not been changed.

Karma is seen as a powerful thing, we often hear how this affects bad people and bad events. But did you know that karma can also come to those who are good people. Good karma can be more powerful and can come in surprising ways.
There are no warnings for gory happenings, upsetting events or anything like that. But be warned you could be left with a big smile on your face, enjoy.
Please note that this story has been revised and re-edited to improve the reader's experience. However, the story has not been changed.
Copyright © 2021 Mancunian; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (1 member)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 1
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. The Dinner
    • 2,197 Words
    • 1,280 Views
    • 4 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

drsawzall

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

We are told karma is a bitch...or is it?

Read on to find out!

Response from the author:

Thank you for the review, I don't know why I didn't respond sooner and I apologise for that.

  • Love 2
Link to review
raven1

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Paying a good deed forward can work well for the giver as well as the receiver.  Where good karma is earned, it can also be returned with dividends.  Check it out!

Response from the author:

Thank you for the wonderful review and your support.

  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..