Jump to content

Man In Motion 5. Chronicles Of An Academic Predator (CAP)

   (1 review)

"Man in Motion," follows Be Rad and begins in 1985. To most Americans, 1985 was about the second Reagan term and the economic boom that was following the stagnant 70's. The culture was wrapped up in materialism, so it's no wonder that Madonna's "Material Girl" was popular then. Then there is this parallel culture, the gay culture, reeling from the onslaught of AIDS.

Copyright © 2011 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (10 members)

  • Action Packed 7
  • Addictive/Pacing 9
  • Characters 10
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 6
  • Compelling 5
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 5
  • Tearjerker 3
  • Unique 8
  • World Building 2

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Gary L

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

For those of us who were adults in the 80’s this powerful AIDS/HIV-dominated story will resonate strongly.. And yet, the more dominant theme is love in all of its torturous glory.

This isn’t the easiest book in the CAP series but deserves a 5***** rating like the others.

Magnificent writing. 

Response from the author:

Thanks Gary.  Thinking about this story makes me laugh. All of my books require research, but for this one, I spent most of my effort on learning about fisting. 

  • Love 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..