Jump to content

Teach Me Bad

   (2 reviews)

Trent’s stepdad is Chase Hudson, critically acclaimed film director and producer. He’s rich and good-looking, but he’s got issues with control and he feels like he’s totally losing it when he learns he’s on academic probation. He needs a tutor, fast.

Kayden’s used to following the rules. He's premed, like his brother, but his gentle nature draws him to teaching. When Trent approaches him about tutoring, he agrees at once as this is his only chance to get close to his incredibly attractive classmate. They soon realize how much Trent likes to dominate his little teacher and how much Kayden likes to submit to him.

Warnings: Racism, rape, abuse, discrimination, homophobia, violence, cursing, underage drinking and drug usage, Hetro relationships, but there will be NO m/f sex.
Copyright © 2020 mastershakeme; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (7 members)

  • Action Packed 3
  • Addictive/Pacing 5
  • Characters 6
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 3
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 6
  • World Building 3

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

weinerdog

· Edited by weinerdog

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I'm doing this review  so there will be the deserved five stars next to it and hopefully it might get some people to read this.It's in one sense it's a classic story of total opposites being attracted to each other one who's sweet natured, small, shy ,timid and a brainiac the other a loud extroverted former star athlete type and  somehow they managed to make it work.There is also plenty of drama from both of their families so the journey these two have is definitely interesting.This is somewhat more gritty then the typical GA story of this type but as a result it makes it more real. A good read.

  • Love 3
Link to review
haines87

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I loved the book it's a perfect depiction of the old saying that opposites attract each other. You have a college sophomore who is highly extroverted and demanding than you a got a freshman who is an introvert and is very complying as well as a brainiac. both attend one of the top colleges on the West Coast, of the United States. In closing I highly recommend this book.

  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..