Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Scars - 1. Chapter 1: Burning

I had this stuck in my head forever, anyways I hope you guys like it! ^_^

To tell you that this world is cruel would be a gross understatement-it was vial, a farce of the strange and disturbed...At least, it was, for me. My name is Antony, a last name isn't needed in situations like these, for my line of work anyways. I'm a body disposer, I dispose of the dead who die from the people who can pay big bucks to get rid of the evidence.


You might ask yourself, "Why would you want to do that?" Well that's fairly easy, the money. I get paid as much as an assassin gets paid for a "Job". It also keeps me protected. You see the big cats tend to want you around rather then bring another person into their fold. The secrets you have tend to be theirs.


I've been doing this for 4 years now, but still you never get used to the bodies, or even the way they've died. The worst death would have to have been a boy named Jesse, a prostitute working for the boss. One night the boss caught wind of Jesse's "disease" circulating around the boss's clients, not to mention the boss had a taste of that. In short, the boss couldn't use a disease ridden prostitute on his staff anymore.


When I arrived on the scene Jesse's body was ripped in half(vertically). I was impressed by the precision, completely torn into two perfect halves like broken hearts you see on break up cards. Poor boy, he must have not been more then 16, a good friend of mine too. Fucking faggot.

"Antony!" I heard from behind me, it was 12 o'clock at "Scars" strip club on the Vegas strip. We were always told to wait in the back when we got 'work'. "Ant, get your fucking ass up, we got shit to do." Marc said. Marc was my partner; a fat, balding 30 something with a special condo on the strip, in other words: Your typical night laborer. He was my second partner since starting this job.


"Yeah, one sec, let me take a piss first" I said heading to the restroom, not really waiting for an answer from him. You see Marc was a push over, he might have had the same instincts as me in this town but really he would never act upon his anger, I found that quality in him weak.


"4 minutes!"


I walked towards my usual stall, the last one. I passed the mirror and my heart started to pump harder. I pushed the door but it was locked. I knocked 3 times signaling that it was me. The door opened. "Antony!" Aden said, Aden was a newer fresh faced, blue eyed, blonde haired dancer at the club, you could drink up his 5'11, 120lb god-like figure. The boss always knew how to pick em.


I pushed Aden back into the stall, kissing him forcefully; he always did like it rough. We parted lips and I began unzipping my pants. I could see, in his gogo dancer speedo, he was getting harder. Our breaths started syncing, hard and heavy. I got my underwear off as he started going down to his knees, his face met with a little under my waist. He grabbed hold of my throbbing member as I looked up breathing even harder, I leaned back to the stall's door. "Are you ready love?" He said with a smirk on his face, I quickly gave a nod.


He took the tip into his warm mouth, lapping up the pre-cum, I gave out a near silent groan. He slid his tongue up and under the head, massaging it gently, then began circling the entire head. He then started to slowly work down the shaft, bobbing his head while still warmly massaging the bottom with his tongue.


I looked down and our eyes met, his ocean blues looking up at me lustfully. With a smirk he took the entire shaft into his mouth, I moaned out of ecstasy. "TIMES UP ANT!" I heard from outside the stall, "We have work to do!" Marc said, behind the door.


"SHIT!" I said impatiently, Aden's mouth began to slide off my deflating member, slurping the rest of his spit up. "FUCK!" I said pulling up my underwear, Aden got back on his feet, laughing at the situation. I whispered into Aden's ear, "We'll continue this later babe, kay?"


"Okay." Aden said slowly, smiling back at me. I quickly gave him a kiss then quietly, calmly headed out of the stall. I quickly shut the door so no one could see Aden, Marc was waiting directly outside the stall.


"Ready to go?" I said buttoning up my pants. Marc looked at me, then looked at the stall.


"Bye Aden." He said, I looked down, caught.


"Have fun guys." Aden said from inside the stall laughing.

Marc and I headed out of the restroom, my head down I could see through the corner of my eye him nodding in disapproval. "You need to stop doing that before the job, your wifey might get in trouble." Marc said while lighting a cigarette.


"He's not my wifey, he's my husband, there's a difference!" I said grabbing the already lit cigarette from Marc's mouth. "Besides, the boss doesn't care, he knows it calms me before work."


"Well get your head in the game, we got a pileup." I looked at Marc, my face riddled with agony. This was going to be a looooong night.

We were at the place of pick up, it was a nightclub called 'Trickery' just outside of the strip. The lights were off and a red "X" was spray painted on the back entrance's door, signifying that the place was "Dead".


"Fuck me." I said looking at the "X", "Looks like we better get started"


We entered, it smelled like burnt flesh, I immediately opened my flashlight. Bodies littered the dance floor, examining it further, they were all killed by a semi-automatic. Marc looked at me, medical mask over his face, "It's gonna be a long night."

Counting and piling the bodies, there were 16 total; the bartender, a few waitresses and the rest were just random people. With our job, we know never to question what happens before hand, we simply make everything disappear.


"Ready Ant?" Marc said putting down the supplies.


"Yeah"

We put all the dead in body bags, all the limbs that were de-attached go in one big bag. We clean the area with liquid bleach and chlorine. We collect all fallen bullets and bullet shells. We leave nothing, no evidence of ever being there. Occasionally we miss a bullet hole or two, but for the most part are work is done...in the pick up area anyways.


We drive to the south part of the desert, a dark and unindustrialized place. We turn off our car lights, we don't need to see to know where we're going. We stop, the moonlight shines onto the land. We see the pre-made burial spot. We quickly empty the van of bodies, placing one on top of the other. Marc pours gasoline all over the bags.


"Should I do the honors?" Marc said holding up a lighter.


"Yes" I said walking away. I began to pray, I can't bare to look at the scene in all it's gory disgust. I hear Marc drop the lighter into the piles.


"Burn!"

Sorry the first chapter wasn't longer, I wrote this at 4 o'clock in the morning. I might make some changes later though.
Copyright © 2011 Matthew Shuffle; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..