Jump to content

The World of Pern 6. Ninth Pass Pern

   (1 review)

You may already be familiar with the world of Pern, as created by Anne McCaffrey, but if you need a quick refresher, here it is.
 

I'm aware that many people who read Dragonriders of Pern fan fiction are already familiar with the world through the books of Anne Mc Caffrey (and later, her son, Todd). For anyone who hasn't read the books, or who read them so long ago they may have forgotten some of the details, I have put together a summary to refresh your memories of the world, its inhabitants, social structure and a bit of the history leading up to the time in which my stories are set. You don't have to read this, of course, and a lot becomes clear within the stories, but it may help.
 
©1967-2022 Ann McCaffrey, Todd McCaffrey, Gigi McCaffrey; All Rights Reserved; Copyright © 2020 Mawgrim; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 1
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 2

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

centexhairysub

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Good to get some overview of what these stories are about and how they came about.  Would think this would be a big help for those that are not familiar with the writings of Anne McCaffrey.

  • Like 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..