Jump to content

Levko

   (5 reviews)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama

Levko is a rent boy who supports his roommate and pimp, but his life changes one dark night.

This story contains violence, sex and abuse, though it is not graphic the intent and idea is there. There is also strong language and bdsm. 
Copyright © 2017 Mikiesboy; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (4 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 4
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 3
  • Unique 4
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Levko
    • 7,167 Words
    • 4,199 Views
    • 50 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

MichaelS36

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

tim aka @Mikiesboy knows the worlds of which he writes inside and out.  he has lived them both. Here he brings these worlds to life. Some parts are difficult to read, but we only must read, he and others have and still live them everyday. 

tim's writing is real and you are there with Levko as he travels his world. You hurt with him and cheer for him. 

tim always says to write bravely. Readers need to read bravely too. Don't miss this one.

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to review
chris191070

· Edited by chris191070

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Well I’ve finally got around to this tim and I’m glad I did it is an amazing piece of writing.

My heart was filled with tears for Levko,  who’s life is filled with hurt, abuse and pain. We follow him as he gradually overcomes this when he meets Jon.

The interactions between Levko and Charlie and Levko and Jon are brilliantly shown in tim’s writing, he clearly is able to show the difference that Lev feels when with each person.

This isn’t an easy tale to read but it is a fantastic story that I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great read.

Response from the author:

Thank you chris. I appreciate you sharing your feelings here and for taking the time to read and review. Much appreciated. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to review
MacGreg

   7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

I am remiss in writing a review for this gut-wrenching tale, which is one of my favorites by @Mikiesboy. Here, tim provides a quick dose of reality told in a blunt and powerful way that pushes the reader to an uncomfortable but important place. The interactions between Lev and Charlie and Lev and Jon clearly illustrate the stark difference between physical abuse and physical domination, where one is dangerous and the other is safe.There is zero pablum in this piece - everything is raw and upfront, without fanfare. tim is gifted at 'showing' not 'telling'. More importantly, this story hints at hope, which makes it very strong. Levko is one of the first stories by tim that I read on this site, and it endeared him to me as a skilled author.

Response from the author:

I am sorry to be so late Sir. Thank You for this very generous review. It is humbling and i am grateful. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 6
Link to review
Wayne Gray

· Edited by Wayne Gray

   6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

I thought I reviewed this already, but I suppose not.

This was my introduction to tim's writing.  After MacGreg's lessons, this was the first thing I read on GA.  To put it bluntly, this made me realize how terrible I was (am, really) with the basic mechanics of writing.

Levko's life is filled with hurt, abuse, and pain.  But with help he overcomes it.  It took a single hand reaching out to help.  It's an example of what one person can do, to make a difference in the life of another.  Stories like these give me hope.

It also raised the bar for me.  I knew after reading this that I had to be a better writer.

Thanks for writing, tim.  You're a great talent.

Response from the author:

Thank you, Wayne. I appreciate your kind words. You are far from terrible, my friend.

Thanks again.

  • Like 1
  • Love 6
Link to review
Brayon

   6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

When I read this story, my heart bled for Levko. Seeing the abuse the character had to endure, before finding his place in life, was heartbreaking. It's a small love story, well written, and explores a side of society that is not easily understood. Five stars.

Response from the author:

Thanks very much A ... much appreciated.

  • Like 2
  • Love 5
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..