Jump to content

N'than

   (4 reviews)
Sub-genres: Drama, General Fantasy

N'than is the last of his kind. He's lived for others, now the wants to find out who he is. Who can he trust?

Some violence and cruelty.
Copyright © 2020 Mikiesboy; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (8 members)

  • Action Packed 5
  • Addictive/Pacing 4
  • Characters 8
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 3
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 6
  • World Building 7

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sherye Story Reader

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Now I loved that story! Very well written and a very vivid imagination and that is why I gave it 5 stars! Keep writing!

  • Like 2
Link to review
mollyhousemouse

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

When we first meet N’than he’s in a bit of trouble.  His lover is trying to kill him to further his own ambitions! It’s this first scene that draws you into the story, and gets you hooked. After he’s rescued, we follow along while N’than navigates his new life. In doing so, our young friend finds himself in situations he has little control over. However, along the way he’s met a few friends who are there when he needs them.

tim has created another world that is just familiar enough that you can see it in your mind's eye. The people who inhabit it seem just as real as you or me.
Take some time and have a read. You won’t be sorry!

Response from the author:

Thank you for your very kind review. This is a story of friendship really with a little retribution served on the side. i am glad you enjoyed it.

  • Love 3
Link to review
Wayne Gray

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

N'than is the lone surviving member of his race. His slight stature makes him a target for those who would take advantage of him, but he ends up with strange allies along his journey.

Give this one a read. It won't take much of your time, but it will stay with you long after you finish.

Nice story, tim.

Response from the author:

Thank you, Wayne for the kind review.  i appreciate it.

This little piece rather surprised me as i wrote it because it lead me to places i hadn't really planned for originally. Thanks again.

  • Love 4
Link to review
chris191070

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

This is the wonderful story about N'than, the last of his kind. It starts with a N'than chained up, he is rescued by Qa. We then follow  N'than on his amazing journey where he tries to earn his freedom from the people who captured him. He meets people along the way who are out to hurt him, but there are people who become friends on his journey.

This is another classic story from tim that I really recommend you read.

Response from the author:

Thanks for you very kind review. This started as a prompt response but kinda became more, though it is a short story. I've been thinking about the comments people have made about a number of the characters in this little tale. Perhaps a series of shorts about some of them may be interesting.

Thanks again for all of your wonderful support of my work. It is appreciated more than i can say.  xoxo

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..