Jump to content

Out of His Mind

   (3 reviews)
Sub-genres: Drama, General Romance

Tait is a model married to a famous artist. Things were wonderful but things change.

Tait is a handsome young man, married to a famous poet. Things were wonderful. They were, but things change. 
Copyright © 2017 Mikiesboy; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (4 members)

  • Action Packed 4
  • Addictive/Pacing 4
  • Characters 4
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 3
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 4
  • Tearjerker 4
  • Unique 4
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

MichaelS36

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Great story. Full of love and hate. A struggle to survive what no one should go through. Well written.

  • Like 5
Link to review
R. Eric

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

You have a devoted fan in me.  Wonderful writing, good visual imagery.  I was right there!  :worship: 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to review
Caz Pedroso

   4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

I have read this story several times.

As the blurb told you Tait is married to a famous artist. Unfortunately, what looked to the outside world like a wonderful marriage was completely different behind closed doors. We meet Tait for the first time when he is in the hospital and he is waiting to be taken home by his friend Philip. Tait had been beaten almost to the point of death by his husband, Sean, and left for dead.

As the story progresses we get to know the true depth of the horrors Tait had endured in his marriage to Sean.

tim’s writing style makes sure you get to know the characters so well you feel what they feel. By the end, I wanted to kill Sean. I wanted him to experience even a tenth of what he’d put Tait through. Then I wanted to make him suffer and die slowly. Tait is a lovely sweet man and I wanted to wrap him up so nothing else could ever hurt him.

Philip looks after him and does everything in his power to make sure Tait is safe. Of course, he is also in love with Tait, but he never lets that get in the way of what is best Tait. I really felt for Philip, I can’t imagine looking after someone I loved and having to keep a certain distance between us at all times.

Tait finds out eventually and when they grow slowly closer towards the end, it is a natural healing love. Philip makes sure Tait is totally ready (and divorced) before he allows anything to happen.

It is a story of hurt, healing, and love. And I loved reading it.

A highly recommended read.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..