Jump to content

timmy's poetry 2. Poetry by Mikiesboy

   (5 reviews)
Genres: Poetry, Non-Fiction

A new home for my poetry

Need a new place for poems of all kinds
Copyright © 2017 Mikiesboy; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

MichaelS36

   6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

tim has always written poetry, well as long as I've known him. I know how important it is to him. tim is a very caring man, sometimes too much and it shows in his poetry. He writes about social issues, Christmas, Remembrance Day and Thanksgiving, depression, love, joy and nature ... you name it and he writes about it. he writes about me as well and us. 

 

He has a poetic soul, a beautiful voice and I hope you'll choose to read some of his work. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 6
Link to review
FormerMember4

   6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

It’s not really fair to rate poetry. Poetry is a deeply personal gift given by a poet. You may connect, but everyone will interpret differently.

@Mikiesboy takes you on a journey through life. Seen through his eyes. It’s a ride well worth taking. Not always happy, not always sad... Just honest and from the heart.

  • Love 7
Link to review
deville

   7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

Compelling , dynamic , contemporary poetry, An anthology for all moods and seasons . Read it!.... then read it again . 

  • Love 7
Link to review
Reader1810

   7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

I didn't always like or understand poetry, and my appreciation for this type of literature was close to nonexistent. Then I read one of tim's creations...

 

They run the gamut of the emotion spectrum, but most importantly, they make you pause and ponder about their meaning. And thanks to tim's telling me to interpret them as I see fit, I felt comfortable giving my not so learned opinion in the comment section. 

 

So, even if you've never read a poem in your life, give these a try and leave a comment. How you feel about what they say, will not be wrong.

  • Like 1
  • Love 7
Link to review
Brayon

   6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

tim is a fantastic poet. These works of his are full of emotion, stunning visuals, and pull at the heartstrings of the reader. Each chapter is another journey into a world that is crafted skillfully.

  • Like 1
  • Love 7
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..