Jump to content

Until The End

   (5 reviews)
Sub-genres: Drama, General Romance

Elijah discovers nothing lasts forever, and the circle of life goes on.

Copyright © 2018 Mikiesboy; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 2,707 Words
    • 4,247 Views
    • 49 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

MacGreg

   6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

This short story packs a powerful punch with its 2,710 words. In succinct tim fashion, we are reminded of the fragility and heroic strength of human existence - when tragedies occur, love is lost, darkness becomes tangible, hope is rediscovered on the other side of grief. This is an acute tale of heartbreak, resilience, and the power of human connection.

  • Like 3
  • Love 5
Link to review
mollyhousemouse

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

While Until The End, seems to be about an ending, it's really about so much more.

It's about being brave enough to let go; to move forward.  And, in the end, to be open to a new love.

This story is full of big emotions, hard emotions, but that is something that tim writes well. The ending will make you want to hug your loved one, tightly!

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 6
Link to review
Geron Kees

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Sensitive, well-told drama on the meanings of life and love, and the sharing of those things with another. And, a story about strength, and the continuance of life in the face of sadness. Read this one twice, and then share it with someone you like - or, even better, someone you love.

  • Like 2
  • Love 5
Link to review
Brayon

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

I find it a joy to be able to read some of tim's stories before anyone else. He first sent me a little taste of the story, and even when it wasn't completed it was a solid gut-punch to the feels. Then when he sent it later on to be Beta Read, I needed a box of tissues sitting next to me on the couch, and the fam kept asking me if I was okay, because I would be crying. 

 

Great story, loved it. I highly recommend it, and a warning... Have a box of tissues and your favorite adult beverage on standby.

  • Like 4
  • Love 3
Link to review
MichaelS36

· Edited by MichaelS36

   6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Sweet, sad story, full of love and the drive most of us have to carry on even in the most difficult of circumstances.  A wonderful short story. 

  • Like 3
  • Love 5
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..