Jump to content
    MJ85
  • Author
  • 2,168 Words
  • 2,306 Views
  • 15 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

2012 - Fall - Friends & Enemies Entry

Take...Me Out to the...Ball, Game... - 1. Take...Me Out to the...Ball, Game...

Aaron Branson stood confidently on the mound, ready to throw the first pitch.

Wind-up, and… “Strike one!”

Thus began the latest game in the very heated rivalry between the Mason West Hill Wildcats and the Mason East Hill Hawks. Pitching for the Hawks was Ryan Jackson – the two were their teams’ star pitchers. These two teams had a long, bitter history dating back to well before either Aaron or Ryan were even born, much less a spermling. Back in the 1960s, the ever-growing city of Mason Hill was forced to split its sole high school into two schools, as the sheer number of kids attending the school at that time had become simply too much for a single school to be able to handle. It was decided to split the schools into East and West.

The two schools’ baseball teams found themselves on the other’s schedule right from the beginning. At first, their games were very friendly, with the memories of the one united school still fresh. Both teams were competitive in their own right, however, and as time went by, each team found themselves standing in the way of the other securing a championship season more and more often. 1975 saw a Wildcat team hit that prized peak, only to be denied even a return postseason trip the following year, the deciding game being a defeat to the cross-town Hawks. Instances like these provided seeds for what soon became such a hated rivalry, with the 1980s serving as a very dark period in their history. That was a decade that saw both sides resorting to forms of team sabotage, as the schools themselves grew more and more contemptuous of each other. Things became so bad that the teams were forced to discontinue playing against each other throughout the 1990s and into the 2000s. This game, as it happened, fell during only the fourth year of their renewed rivalry, with both sides now pledging to remain civil and respectful, lest either one – or both – be permanently forbidden from fielding a team ever again, such was the degree of previous unfair play.

Making this game rather intense on a wholly different level, however, was the fact that these rival starting star pitchers, Aaron and Ryan, were also secretly seeing each other. Their relationship could be considered as complicated at best, and a colossal mess at worst. You see, both boys kept up a somewhat typical “straight jock” façade, professing their female interests on a regular basis, while managing to keep things strictly casual on that front. But if one were to take glances at each boy’s…shall we say intimate, history, they would reveal that both Aaron and Ryan were bisexual, even without counting their relationship, as both of them had played around with other boys, too.

All of this occurred with the other’s knowledge and consent, however – neither Aaron nor Ryan were crazy about the idea of “coming out” at school. Having talked it over at great length, they agreed that college would be just fine for that. But for now, they preferred keeping their relationship very well hidden from the rest of the world.

So did having to play against each other bring them down? Not at all. In fact, both were energized for games like these. Helping to fuel this energy was a bet that Aaron and Ryan agreed to on the game’s outcome. Now, each was determined to lead their team to victory.

Aaron was fairly confident at the beginning, and so was Ryan, with the first three innings proceeding with only one runner even reaching base, destined to not remain there for very long. Then, in the fourth inning, things would go awry for him, when one of his prime pitches suddenly became a smashing home run for his opposition. Just like that, what had started out as a “Pitcher’s Duel” was now a 1-0 ballgame. Fortunately, that was to be the only run accumulated amongst three outs.

As Aaron headed back to the dugout, and he and Ryan passed each other on their way from and to the mound, Ryan shot a pointed glance at the scoreboard. His attention then shifted to Aaron, as he cupped his crotch and licked his lips, almost hungrily. Aaron said nothing, and kept walking, his face burning with heat and his uniform becoming tight in the pants for a fleeting moment. Despite Ryan himself giving up a double that inning, his team managed to keep their opposition scoreless as the game moved on to the fifth inning.

That inning would pass, and so would the sixth. As well as the seventh. And the eighth. Both Aaron and Ryan yielded a few more hits apiece, and even a couple of walks, but the game’s score was not to change in that time. Finally, the game reached the fated ninth inning. In spite of the fatigue that he now felt to a great degree, Aaron would manage to not yield another run, his half of the inning ending in a double play.

And so it was Ryan’s last turn on the mound. First batter – his last strike-out of the night. Second batter – “crack!” A grounder that sneaked between players, leading to a single. Third batter – “crack!” A pop-up right to the middle of the field, easily caught. Fourth, and final batter – one strike, two strikes, then:

“Crack!” Another pop-up, though this one was destined to travel a greater distance than its predecessor. The center fielder found himself chasing after it – going, going, coming down…

Both Aaron and Ryan had turned their attention to where this ball was headed. As the ball reached its final destination, the game would end in jaw-dropping shock for one of these two.

*****

Both teams met on the field to give the customary respects for the game that had just ended. For the Hawks, this was in fact a bitter pill to swallow – never mind losing to their top rivals, this game saw an eight-game winning streak come crashing down, their postseason hopes now threatened as well.

As the two pitchers met up, these words were exchanged:

“Looks like I win this time.”

*****

Still fully dressed in his Hawks uniform, the pitcher made his way to the hotel where his boyfriend was eagerly awaiting him – the Mystic Pines Hotel, which the Wildcat pitcher’s parents owned and operated. One full suite was reserved for the family to live in during the day, and it was here where the Wildcat pitcher was now, also still fully dressed from the game.

Truth be told, it would be no great shock for the Hawks pitcher to suddenly show up at the hotel – you see, while the boys kept their relationship a secret from everyone at school, they were freely open about it with their parents. Aaron’s parents grew up taking their childhood lessons of treating people nicely and not being judgmental to heart, while Ryan’s parents had a laid-back, almost hippie-like view of the world. Thus, being bisexual, having a gay relationship, freely having sex – none of this bothered either set of parents at all, though the last of these did come with the caution of always playing it safe.

By now, many of the hotel staff were becoming accustomed to the frequent presence of the Hawks pitcher at the hotel as well. As such, he was able to make his way to the Owners’ Suite without much delay.

Knock, knock, knock…the Wildcat pitcher opened the door, smiling. One single side lamp lit up the room – enough to provide light, but not drowning the room in brightness. He pulled the Hawks pitcher into the room and then shut the door behind them. This was almost routine for the two boys by now, though there was never any lack of passion between them, no matter how often they would meet here.

The Wildcat pulled the Hawk over to his bed before pulling the Hawk’s body up against his. One kiss, then another…then another. These were kisses that started off quick, then slowed down as they became more intense. Lips were followed with tongue, which sought, and was granted entry. Hands – at first, they gripped the Hawk’s upper backside firmly, one above the other. The upper hand, slid gradually downward…until it came to rest right on his butt. A gentle squeeze…another, longer squeeze…which became a grip. Everything else in the room seemed to fade into the background as the two boys stood there, locked in their passionate embrace.

Suddenly, the Hawk was spun around, now with his back to the bed. The Wildcat pulled back from their liplock, and his hands moved swiftly to the buttons on the Hawk’s uniform shirt. Slowly, surely…one by one, they came undone. The shirt would follow, as would the white tee underneath. In one fluid motion, the Wildcat’s hands flew around from above him, back around, until they came to rest on the Hawk’s waist. Fingers locked themselves in the waistband, pulling as the hands moved downward. Shoes found themselves being removed, along with the pants above them, as the Wildcat continued to undress his boy. The Hawk now found himself standing only in his athletic shorts, which now were tighter on him than they had been only minutes earlier.

The Wildcat moved forward, effectively pushing the Hawk backward, until he was sitting on the bed behind him. An eager grin adorned the Wildcat’s face. The Hawk repeated what had just been done to him, as his boyfriend’s uniform was now removed piece by piece. He took a moment to gaze at the figure in front of him, before reaching over and peeling his athletic shorts off. Briefly, he wrapped a hand around the erect piece of flesh that would soon be caressing his insides.

Eyes now cast a pointed gaze to the area behind them. The Hawk reached back, and picked up the small tube and even smaller wrapped package that lay on the bed, setting them down next to him. He then lifted up, as his boyfriend slipped his shorts off of him. Hands then gripped him at the waist, and flipped his body over, face down. These same hands then picked up the items from the bed. The small package found itself unwrapped, before it was in turn wrapped around the sexual appendage of its handler. Squirt, squirt…the small tube, or rather, the substance it contained, was put to use as well.

Now fully prepared, the Wildcat couldn’t help himself as he firmly grasped the ass of the lean, muscular boy – whose body was developed much like his own – beneath him on one side.

“You ready?”

“I nearly had you today, Aaron. I wanted to beat you again so so bad.”

Chuckles accompanied the reply. “Come on, Ryan…” He leaned in. “You know you love it when I fuck you.”

Yes – that was the bet that Aaron and Ryan had made. While they both had fooled around with other boys before and even now, neither one ever let another boy penetrate him from behind, not until they each did it to the other themselves. They both reserved such an act as a privilege, granted only for each other. When they’d discovered that they each pitched for the other’s rival ball team, they both kind of shrugged it off at first. Then came the day when they were scheduled to pitch against each other. Sneaking away after the game was through to enjoy each other’s…private, company, was something they had done already. But for that game, it was Ryan who came up with the idea that the game’s winner would also be the one who would get to penetrate the other later that night. And indeed, it had been Ryan’s Hawks – and Ryan in particular – who had come out on top that day. This particular night, was only the second time there had been a direct head-to-head between the two pitchers.

Aaron spread Ryan’s asscheeks apart just a little bit, as he lined himself up to enter. Slowly, with insistence…he searched, before finding Ryan’s entrance and pressing firmly at that spot. Aaron pushed forward, Ryan pushed back. Deeper…deeper…deeper…moans escaped from Ryan’s throat, and they became steadily louder, and louder, and louder. Aaron lay his arms atop the arms of his boyfriend, and before too much longer, he found himself buried completely inside Ryan’s sexy bubble butt.

Ryan lay completely underneath, and felt Aaron place a hand on the side of his neck, with his lips caressing the other side with kisses.

“I love you, Ryan,” Aaron whispered, his voice filled with emotion.

Ryan turned his head to the left in his effort to join his lips with Aaron’s. “I love you too, Aaron.”

As they kissed, Aaron ever-so-slowly began to move his hips back and forth. The time had come now for him to collect on the day’s bet.

Once again, a big thanks to Trevor for editing and working with me on this one. And for not holding it against me when I didn't really get it written until just before the deadline, hehe. :)
Copyright © 2012 MJ85; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

2012 - Fall - Friends & Enemies Entry
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

A nice little story. Really well done. And an anthology story that isn't tough reading thumbsupsmileyanim.gif . A few of us really went to town on the enemies bit, so a sprinkling of humour is nice to see.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

What a great take on the prompt. I am sure the boys enjoyed their victory, no matter who won.lol. Great story!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

The first part of the story, with the history of the team and the game itself reads like a journalism/news article which I really enjoyed.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Love the way we are never really sure who the victor actually is until the hotel. :D

It is funny how when you get into a relationship things do become almost run of the mill in a way, so it was nice to see some imagination come into play in keeping it interesting in as far as being creative with the situation the boys found themselves in, and using it to the good of their love for each other.

Great story, thanks. :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 09/10/2012 12:30 AM, CassieQ said:
I love this idea...enemies on the field, lovers off the field. :D Well done!
Hehehe...thanks Cassie! :D
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/10/2012 05:10 AM, Andy78 said:
A nice little story. Really well done. And an anthology story that isn't tough reading thumbsupsmileyanim.gif . A few of us really went to town on the enemies bit, so a sprinkling of humour is nice to see.
Yeah...the last one was especially heavy on the "tough, dark" reading. Speaking of which...I still need to finish that one... 0:)

 

Glad you liked it! :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/10/2012 05:50 AM, joann414 said:
What a great take on the prompt. I am sure the boys enjoyed their victory, no matter who won.lol. Great story!
Hehehe...I'm sure they did too, Joann. ^_^

 

Glad you liked it! :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/10/2012 08:23 AM, Dark said:
The first part of the story, with the history of the team and the game itself reads like a journalism/news article which I really enjoyed.
Yeah...much as I enjoyed exploring the juicy side to the boys' relationship :D , I knew I wanted there to be more to this story than just that. Glad you enjoyed the result. :)
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/10/2012 01:01 PM, Yettie One said:
Love the way we are never really sure who the victor actually is until the hotel. :D

It is funny how when you get into a relationship things do become almost run of the mill in a way, so it was nice to see some imagination come into play in keeping it interesting in as far as being creative with the situation the boys found themselves in, and using it to the good of their love for each other.

Great story, thanks. :)

Hehe, I got going with the story a bit and realized I had room to toss in a little suspense. ;)

 

I'd say, with Aaron and Ryan there's definitely some pride on both their parts as far as their having sex goes. But still...they can't help how they feel about each other, either. :)

 

Glad you liked the story! :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/12/2012 01:26 AM, comicfan said:
well that is the sort of cross town enemy everyone can enjoy. :lol: Interesting use of the anthology.
Isn't it though? Hehe. :D

 

Thanks for reviewing! :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Good tale of friendship and friendly rivalry. I could envision, too, the bitter hometown rivalry you described at the story's start.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 09/17/2012 01:08 AM, carringtonrj said:
A good idea - rival pitchers who are lovers. Thanks for sharing.
:) Thanks for reviewing, RJ!
  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..