Jump to content

Boss Nanny 1. Board Members

   (29 reviews)

It's college. Matt should be worrying about classes, friends, and parties. Not a baby. At least his supervisor is cool when he shows up to work with his infant brother in tow. The owner on the other hand? Matt's sure he'll be an issue. Except, Seamus helps Matt more than anyone.

Copyright © 2021 Mrsgnomie; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (115 members)

  • Action Packed 37
  • Addictive/Pacing 90
  • Characters 112
  • Chills 10
  • Cliffhanger 40
  • Compelling 30
  • Feel-Good 37
  • Humor 29
  • Smoldering 59
  • Tearjerker 52
  • Unique 63
  • World Building 41

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Howzat

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Can't understand why I haven't posted a review on this story before!

All the other reviewers have already covered everything so all I can say is Matt + Aido-Potato + Seamus = Family!

Just wait until you see what @Mrsgnomiedoes in the sequel!

A great read from end to end.

Response from the author:

I was confused for a minute because there was no way you hadn’t read BN before! lol

I appreciate you coming back and reviewing. That means a lot! 

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to review
Pencilwhip

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Boss Nanny is one of the best stories I've read in a while.It is the first of Mrsgnome's stories I've read and am looking forward to the sequel. Matt and Seamus move thru the upstarts of trying to build a meaningful relationship with and around a toddler, Aiden. Aiden manages and also ages with the relationship showing a toddler can dictate a lot of direction even at a young age. Great story and definitely worth a read.

 

  • Love 3
Link to review
Reed1101

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The author has become one of my favourites in here. Boss Nanny is how any romance should be. It’s simple yet rich and colourful, throw in a bit of drama and suspense and lots of catchy phrases, humor wrapped in on spot dialogues fit for dramas/movies. And the author delivered exactly that and even better. 
 

  • Love 3
Link to review
seakinklets

   9 of 10 members found this review helpful 9 / 10 members

An interesting story about a college guy getting a baby dropped into his lap, and accepting help with handling that. The conflicts and struggles are primarily around Matt and Seamus' relationship, and how their pasts and present situation can strain their connection. Their characterization was mostly suitable to make them feel like actual characters rather than bland cardboard defined only by their love for each other. Mostly a chill series, with low stakes and a relaxed pacing, its much better to approach this as a slice of life style story rather than a focused plot. There were harrowing moments of emotional distress and pain that felt relevant and understandable given the character's personalities and histories, and didn't feel contrived. My only criticism is except at certain specific points, the actual physical act of dealing with a baby and the hardships felt downplayed or non existent, but that was clearly so the story could focus on the emotional toll. That comes down to personal preference in my,opinion, and might be a point in favor for the story depending on the reader. All in all, if the premise and focus sounds appealing you'll enjoy this novel.

  • Like 4
  • Love 8
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..