Jump to content

Boss Nanny 1. Board Members

   (28 reviews)

It's college. Matt should be worrying about classes, friends, and parties. Not a baby. At least his supervisor is cool when he shows up to work with his infant brother in tow. The owner on the other hand? Matt's sure he'll be an issue. Except, Seamus helps Matt more than anyone.

Copyright © 2021 Mrsgnomie; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (112 members)

  • Action Packed 35
  • Addictive/Pacing 88
  • Characters 109
  • Chills 9
  • Cliffhanger 39
  • Compelling 28
  • Feel-Good 34
  • Humor 27
  • Smoldering 57
  • Tearjerker 51
  • Unique 62
  • World Building 39

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

drsawzall

· Edited by drsawzall

   13 of 13 members found this review helpful 13 / 13 members

A unique and amazing story, one that is bound to entertain. Superbly written and paced. 

Well worth the time to read and be thoroughly pleased that you did!! 

  • Like 7
  • Love 8
Link to review
chris191070

· Edited by chris191070

   14 of 14 members found this review helpful 14 / 14 members

This is the fantastic story of Matt, a typical college kid struggling to make graduation. He struggles with work, his baby brother Aiden (who he's responsible for) and studying.

But everything changes one day when he meets Seamus, a business owner who sees something special in Matt and becomes Boss Nanny, by helping Matt out whilst he works and studies.

We are treated to a rollercoaster of a story, with plenty of ups, downs, twists and turns as Matt and Seamus navigate there way through some difficult challenges, arguments and adventures whilst learning to communicate with each other.

A truly awesome story that comes highly recommended.

  • Like 6
  • Love 12
Link to review
kbois

   17 of 17 members found this review helpful 17 / 17 members

Matt--Just a typical college kid trying to make it to graduation, until one day changes all that. 

Seamus--Non-typical business owner who sees something special in the not so typical college kid and his tiny sidekick. 

Aido Potato--What's not to love about a clingy little chubster with thunder thighs?

Great story with some ups and downs. Matt and Seamus navigate their way through some unusual challenges and learn that to make things work they have to communicate. 

Great character development along the way!

  • Like 7
  • Love 14
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..