Jump to content

Jay's Loelife 2. Board Members

   (30 reviews)
E8D1C6E5-2EBA-402C-AF6E-0787608A8945.jpeg

Jay Petermeyer is everyone’s favorite All-American football player. He’s spent his entire career living above reproach as he patiently waits for the husband and the life he knows he’s meant for.

There wouldn’t be influencers if there wasn’t Loren Patrick. He transformed YouTube into a social platform and revolutionized what it means to live for the public. His life is free and easy. No attachments, no expectations. Just the way he likes.

Sometimes the life we’re destined for looks different from the life we dream of.

Boss Nanny should be read prior to starting Jay's Loelife. ETA: But then again, some readers said you don't have to. I suppose they're both standalone stories that compliment either. Read however you see fit, as long as you read them both.
Copyright © 2022 Mrsgnomie; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (153 members)

  • Action Packed 60
  • Addictive/Pacing 122
  • Characters 147
  • Chills 30
  • Cliffhanger 56
  • Compelling 98
  • Feel-Good 124
  • Humor 119
  • Smoldering 76
  • Tearjerker 59
  • Unique 74
  • World Building 51

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

I thought I would let everyone know I won't be able to post Thursday morning. I'm leaving Wednesday for a work retreat. I will probably post Thursday around 4pm PST. Not great, but it's the best I can do.

"Just post tomorrow."

Well, if I do that, then I can't comment or respond until Thursday evening.

spacer.png

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment

We need to get 94 recommendations on this story to get a 25k epilogue off @Mrsgnomie

We're currently at 81 so we need another 13.

So come on get recommend ing if you want that extra 25k epilogue.

Edited by chris191070
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment

Loren is like a plant that had been stuck in a little tiny pot forever. He was doing good, but then Jay took him out and replanted him into a big pot and BAM, he's flourishing.  

 

This quote above is by mrsgnome from the comments section at the end of chapter 32.  I'm reprinting it here in the story comments because in two short sentences she has managed to summarize the whole story.

We see this wonderful love story evolve from the viewpoints of Loren and Jay and share a beautiful cast of support characters that are unparalleled in any other location on the site.  This story will leave your heart soaring.

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment

This is an amazing companion story to Boss Nanny. These characters are so interesting and have their own life challenges of navigating relationships. Masterfully written you will be drawn in and want even more.

  • Love 5
Link to comment

I was considering posting the final today, but I woke up late and I'm super slammed. So it will be tomorrow morning! 

  • Wow 2
Link to comment
On 2/24/2022 at 5:59 PM, Mrsgnomie said:

Thank you. I'm excited it's finally ready!

But was it worth the wait.? Could the exceptional level of Seamus and Matt be surprised? Will we have to wait as long as Loren for the wedding night session? Seriously, this has been a really fun, and at times sad reread.  So chuffed for you mrsG xxxx

Edited by Gary L
  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..