Jump to content

Jay's Loelife 2. Board Members

   (30 reviews)
E8D1C6E5-2EBA-402C-AF6E-0787608A8945.jpeg

Jay Petermeyer is everyone’s favorite All-American football player. He’s spent his entire career living above reproach as he patiently waits for the husband and the life he knows he’s meant for.

There wouldn’t be influencers if there wasn’t Loren Patrick. He transformed YouTube into a social platform and revolutionized what it means to live for the public. His life is free and easy. No attachments, no expectations. Just the way he likes.

Sometimes the life we’re destined for looks different from the life we dream of.

Boss Nanny should be read prior to starting Jay's Loelife. ETA: But then again, some readers said you don't have to. I suppose they're both standalone stories that compliment either. Read however you see fit, as long as you read them both.
Copyright © 2022 Mrsgnomie; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (153 members)

  • Action Packed 60
  • Addictive/Pacing 122
  • Characters 147
  • Chills 30
  • Cliffhanger 56
  • Compelling 98
  • Feel-Good 124
  • Humor 119
  • Smoldering 76
  • Tearjerker 59
  • Unique 74
  • World Building 51

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

chris191070

· Edited by chris191070

   11 of 11 members found this review helpful 11 / 11 members

Before attempting to read this story you need to read Boss Nanny first.

This is a truly amazing story from Mrsgnomie, every is just perfect about it.

We follow Loren as he becomes top of the Social Media industry. But Loren didn't have an easy start to life, but he learnt to survive. Loren was always missing something in his life to make it complete.

Things get complicated when along comes Jay.

Jay a NFL footballer who's life has always been relatively easy for him, until he meets Loren.

Destined to be together, it takes quite a while for them to get together.

As Loren is a hard nut to crack, but once he cracks, things progress from there.

But Loren and Jay do not have a smooth ride, they both have problems and issues to be worked through, individually and as a couple.

But you really need to read this story to learn about Jay, Loren and there friends.

A truly awesome story that comes highly recommended.

Response from the author:

Chris, you're awesome! Thank you for the review and thank you for all your contributions along the way. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 19
Link to review
kbois

   13 of 13 members found this review helpful 13 / 13 members

From the very first chapter to the very last it's an amazing journey for Jay and Loren. 

Being a part of this from the rough drafts, the edits, the parts that got added, the parts that got trashed... was an opportunity I wouldn't trade for anything. 

A great gem of a story with a little bit of every emotion thrown in. 

Well done, Mrs. G. Well done. 

Response from the author:

Just know I saw how many times you tried to delete my coconut drinks...

  • Like 2
  • Love 15
  • Haha 3
Link to review
Topnotch

   10 of 10 members found this review helpful 10 / 10 members

MrsGnomie does several things well. She can tell a story, her dialogue is natural and impactful, her humor is well placed and well times, her character arcs are perfectly crafted, and she knows how to throw you for a loop. I have read all her stories and I love all her stories, but simply put, they were nothing but sharpening stones far this one.

A very traumatic past gave Loren the tools he needed to not just propel to the top of the social media industry, but it gave him the tools to create it. If you have no boundaries, you know no boundaries. At the same time, there was always a part of him that was closed off to the entire world. Until Jay Petermeyer.

Jay knows Loren's "it" from the second he see's him, but love doesn't happen like that. He's in no rush, a lot of time passes until Loren finally see's Jay, even then, he doesn't bite. Not really. Once he does, it's a slow slide down hill.

One minute I'm frustrated with Loren and the next my heart breaks for him. There are times he's like a child who pushing boundaries because he's hurt and scared. Other times, he's loving with all he has, in his own way. It's a real ride through the peak and valleys of life. 

I cannot say enough about this story. If you read it, you will enjoy it. If you don't read it, your life will not shine as bright as it could.

Response from the author:

Matt! Thank you for the review. Like many others, your involvement, commentary, GIF's, took this story to a level I was never prepared for. I really appreciate the time you invested in this story.

  • Like 1
  • Love 19
Link to review
weinerdog

   10 of 10 members found this review helpful 10 / 10 members

Calling this a must read is an understatement as any other superlative you can give this story For those readers who look at reviews before deciding to read a story I urge you to read Boss Nanny first while that is not totally essential it does make this incredible story that much more so.

Another bonus you get from reading this  is the chapter comments are ALMOST as entertaining the story itself just pace yourself it can get exhausting. 

Response from the author:

The only reason the comments so amazing is because of members like you, who add a whole other level to the story with great commentary, insight...and GIFs. So thank you. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 18
Link to review
Pickalane

   14 of 14 members found this review helpful 14 / 14 members

One of the best stories on the site hands down. The premise sounds cliché. Loren is a forever-single kind of guy that sleeps his way around. Jay is the All-American football with wholesome family values. Jay reels Loren in and tames him. HEA.

Except no. There is so much more to this story. The author truly brings these characters to life, each flawed in their own way and each strong in their own way. When you have opposite lives, it takes a minute to figure out how they fit. Jay says it best when he said:

Quote

Loren was the triangle to my circle and yet our shapes fit so perfectly together.

Don't hesitate on this story, it's a must read. Not just the story, but the comments, too. They add their own level to the story. A true testament to the author herself. 

Response from the author:

Thank you for contributing along the way. You're comments were always engaging and encouraging. Your support means a lot.

  • Like 1
  • Love 21
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..