Jump to content

Book of Venoms 2. Escaria

   (1 review)

Castor and Cyr are identical twins, with one important difference - Castor is a shifter who can turn into a venomous snake at night. Despite this, he is sweet and withdrawn, while Cyr is cold and often rude, even towards his own brother.

When a powerful sorcerer Macarius kidnaps Cyr, Castor embarks on a mission to rescue him with the help of his boyfriend Sawyer - a young, aspiring sorcerer.

This story is set in the same universe as Fairyfly, but functions as a standalone story.
Uty8f6D.jpg
Copyright © 2019 ObicanDecko; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (3 members)

  • Action Packed 3
  • Addictive/Pacing 3
  • Characters 3
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 2
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 2

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

AusGlitterati

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

From beginning to end, Book of Venoms is a captivating tale of courage, adventure and many different shades of love - brotherly, paternal, romantic and friendly. Relationships between characters - whether positive or negative - feel sincere and authentic, and the author leaves no character without motive and depth! Set in a different land from Fairyfly, Book of Venoms manages to retain the best of its predecessor yet leave an impression entirely its own. Shifting is once a core component of the story, but the author continues to make it feel fresh and unique all over again. At first glance the plot appears to be simple and linear, but the complexity and nuance shines throughout and I was thoroughly hooked! 

I thoroughly recommend giving Book of Venoms a go. It functions as a sequel to Fairyfly, but stands on its own two feet as a powerhouse! 

  • Love 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..