Jump to content

The Playground 2. Star-studded

   (2 reviews)

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to The Playground - the biggest and wildest competition featuring your favorite stars. Over the next seven days, ten celebrities will be living in our Playground Mansion and competing in a variety of games. But they better hold nothing back, because there can only be one winner! Each round, one person will be eliminated from the show until we crown the Playground King or Queen!

This novella is a spin-off of Charttoppers and features some characters from it (Samson, Marcus and Kelly), but it can be read as a completely separate story. You don't have to read Charttoppers first to understand this one.
PLAYGROUND.jpg
Copyright © 2022 ObicanDecko; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (3 members)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 3
  • Characters 3
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 2
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 3
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Summerabbacat

· Edited by Summerabbacat

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

@chris191070's review is spot on. Frothy, humorous, intriguing and occasionally bitchy, a wonderfully woven tale from the pen of @ObicanDecko. If "reality TV" shows were as entertaining as this I may be tempted to watch one.

Recommended reading for anyone, even those who like me think "reality TV" shows are the absolute lowest form of "entertainment".

  • Love 2
Link to review
chris191070

  

This is a fantastic story that features characters from Chartstoppers.

We join 10 celebrities and follow them over 7 days as they live together in the Playground Mansion, as they play the wildest game on TV - The Playground.

Each day we see our celebrities play wacky and wonderful games, with a celebrity being eliminated daily, until with our left with a winner.

A great feel good story, that will keep you enthralled from the very first chapter.

Well worth a read.

  • Love 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..