Jump to content

Thaw 1. Hot and cold Premium

   (1 review)
Sub-genres: Drama, General Romance

The story of Joel and Lucas, meeting by chance or perhaps accident.

p class="ecxmsonormal" style="margin:0cm 0cm 16.2pt;">This story is dedicated to an amazing writer, an amazing friend who is wicked funny, wicked intelligent and sometimes just plain wicked. Without you this story wouldn’t be. Joel and Lucas would never have met. I hope I do them justice.
 

Thank you, JohnAR!
 

(Don’t say I didn’t warn you…)
 

Copyright © 2016 Puppilull; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 2
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 1


You must purchase Premium Content to access premium stories.

Recommended Comments

User Feedback


Timothy M.

· Edited by Timothy M.

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Blond hunks with blue eyes are my favorites, and even better if they’re upright and silent men in uniform. :P Naturally, I was hooked immediately when I started reading Thaw which is set in the northern part of Sweden and features a strong, tall, lonely policeman named Joel. The second chapter introduces chatty, charming Lucas, a lawyer from the US, who ends up in Kiruna after a string of unlucky circumstances.

I liked the contrast in character in the two men, although they both have the same core of ‘lawful good’ inside. They are out and accepted by family, friends and colleagues, but still manage to fumble around when it comes to flirting and relationships. The writing is good, sensible and without unnecessary angsty drama – in spite a couple of cliff hangers which made us fans moan and grumble. The sex :P – well, I’ll let you discover those parts for yourself, but at least one reader had to buy a new laptop because the hotness made her old one melt. :lol:  Oh, and a BDSM tag might have been appropriate.

This review is a shorter version of a Featured Story blog review.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..