Jump to content

All Alone

   (3 reviews)
Sub-genres: Suspense, Drama

Feeling very much alone, Lloyd lowers the urn of his wife’s ashes into the water, as the sun is setting in the Indian Ocean, on a remote Cattle Station in Western Australia. What was to be a short visit to the station, changes dramatically, and Lloyd has to deal with all the challenges of being in a remote location, including a category 5 cyclone, an Earthquake and two wildfires.

The cattle station used as a reference for this story, does exist in the Gascoyne region of Western Australia, and I have visited and even worked on the station over the past few years.
Copyright April 2019 Preston Wigglesworth All Rights Reserved

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Tiggs

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is one of the best stories I have seen from Australia on this site. There are some word / sentence issues but these are not really a problem to the story. There are interesting things that happen in Australia which affect the people and their life and the places that they live in. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to review
RCCROBO

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Loved the Story and the characters.  Now that I finished, I am having Quokka withdrawals......

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to review
chris191070

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A fantastic story that I highly recommend as a great read.

We meet Lloyd who is lowering the ashes of his wife into the ocean. We then follow all the adventures, the up and downs in his life. The story has a beautiful ending and Lloyd is not All Alone.

  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..