Jump to content

At Sea

   (3 reviews)
Sub-genres: Adventure

Carlton Henderson, who at the age of 12, lost his father in a shipping accident, and for two years, he and his mother Elizabeth, struggled to survive. With the assistance of Carlton's uncle, his father's brother, Jayden - (Jay) and wife Jacqueline - (Jacq), who are owners of three Cray fishing boats in North- East Tasmania, Carlton spends his weekends and holidays working on the lead Cray boat with his Uncle and Aunt, while completing his high school education, then University to study Marine Science and Applied Science.

 

This story is entirely Fictional
Names of real people are used in this story,
but in no way is the story about any real events.
 
25 Chapters Total
Copyright October 2017 Preston Wigglesworth All Rights are Reserved

Story Recommendations (1 member)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 1
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

spoilkid

   2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Coodles to you on how you write these stories are great

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to review
chris191070

   5 of 7 members found this review helpful 5 / 7 members

A fantastic read about Carlton and his family. Plenty of detail into there Charter Buisness. I would recommend this book to anyone.

  • Love 1
Link to review
JeffreyL

   8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

This story about Carlton Henderson and his family is a good read! Quokka has a distinct style of writing. His main characters are usually strong-willed and competent. Carlton is no exception. He and his family do charters aboard a catamaran, so a lot of the story takes place at sea. The other distinct quality of Quokka's writing is attention to detail. I thought the details about a ship's layout and operation were fascinating! I also enjoyed the travelogue about cruising around Australia. If you enjoy a story about family and travel, this one is for you. I found it most enjoyable.

  • Love 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..