Jump to content

Deep Space Adventures 3. Deep Space

   (2 reviews)
D S Cruiser_Page_1.jpeg

The continuing adventures of the Lenegan Family in Deep Space.

 

1. Deep Space Journey.
2. Deep Space Settlement.
3. Deep Space Adventures.  
4. Deep Space New World.
Copyright Preston Wigglesworth, Jan 2020 All Rights Reserved

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 2

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

centexhairysub

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Very nice addition to this saga. the writing was good and the pacing was the best overall in the series so far, at least for me.

I do find some of the chapters abrupt, not just the length but because sometimes things occur and then you never find out the results.  This does bother me; I know you can't explain everything.  If you did, the books would be unfinishable because there would always be something to add; but major points that take up most of a chapter, should have a resolution.

I did like how this book in the saga focused primarily on one character again.  I think this gives the reader the ability to really feel they are getting to know that character and those around them better.

  • Love 1
Link to review
chris191070

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is the fantastic third story in the Deep Space Series.

We follow the Lenegan family, especially Mason as he goes through adventures both on earth and Ganymede. A few suprises occur for Mason during his stay on Ganymede. On return to earth we are introduced to the new space cruiser Galileo.

A fantastic series from Quokka, highly recommended as a fantastic read.

  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..