Jump to content

Deep Space New World 4. Deep Space

   (2 reviews)
Genres: Science Fiction
Sub-genres: Soft Sci-Fi

With tensions still high regarding gaining access to deep space, the High Council decides that there is only one way to resolve this issue and bring a closer peace to Earth....

1. Deep Space Journey.
2. Deep Space Settlement.
3. Deep Space Adventures.
4. Deep Space New World.
Copyright June 2022 All Rights are Reserved, Preston Wigglesworth

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 2
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 2

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

flesco

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A very well written saga of space exploration with fully developed and fascinating characters who are very real with emotions and depth. The characters are very short but well written. I would love to see more of these characters with a possible romantic relationship developing for the crown prince.

  • Love 2
Link to review
centexhairysub

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Interesting continuation of an ongoing saga, and I hope there is another story or two from it.  I do like the general plotting and characterization in all of these stories in the saga.  I do feel that there a few loose ends that never seem to get tied up or resolved and the chapters are in general a little short to me; I would rather have few chapters but longer ones.  

The plotting in interesting and moves along nicely; but the absence of resolution can at times be irritating.  You do sometimes get answers to things that pop up a story or two later; and they do sometimes come out of left field.  That said, the storytelling is well done and able to overcome any issues that I have with it.

I do recommend these stories for the interesting characters and stories.  Sit back on you porch with a glass of tea on your reader; enjoy these stories as you look up at the stars and wonder what exactly is out there.

Response from the author:

Thankyou for your review.

 

  • Love 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..