Jump to content

Himalayan Home

   (1 review)
Sub-genres: Adventure, Drama

Born in the small town of Maydena in Tasmania, Australia, from the age of just two years, my home is over 6,000 kilometres away  where I have grown up, in the Buddhist Kingdom of Bhutan. My full name, is Dechen Christopher Yeshe Hamilton.  We have our main home in the capital of Thimbu, where we live for seven months from in the late autumn, winter and early spring, and for the rest of the time, for five months, we live in the northern Himalayan mountains, where my parents work to provide medical care and assist with education of the children in the remote of villages of Bhutan.

Copyright April 2022 All Rights are reserved, Preston Wigglesworth

Story Recommendations (3 members)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 2
  • Characters 3
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 3
  • Feel-Good 3
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 3
  • World Building 2

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

chris191070

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is the story of Dechen/Christopher a young man born in Australia, but was raised as a Buddhist in the kingdom of Bhutan.

We follow Dechen as returns to Australia, to complete his final years at school, living with his.

He uses his Australian name at school. Christopher encounters many problems whist in Australia, but he does make some good friends.

Let's follow Dechen/Christopher as he has some fantastic adventures with some happy, sad and truly wonderful moments.

Response from the author:

Thanks mate.

Q

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..