Jump to content

Ocean Research 3. Lloyd Family Corp

   (2 reviews)
Sub-genres: Adventure, Drama, Nautical

This story follows the life of Kipling F Ashburton, who is a 6th generation Western Australian, whose family have worked on the same cattle station since 1896. The story also follows Joshua Alliston, the son of Commander Trenton Blackthorn, who has commanded a number of large research submarines that patrol the world's oceans. After a family dispute, Joshua goes his own direction, having completed university with a degree in Marine Science, and he goes in search of a former Uni classmate, to convince him to join forces to set up a research project in the Indian Ocean.

p style="background-color:#f7fafc;color:#000000;font-size:16px;"> Please comment, react, follow, review and recommend my story.

I’m always looking to improve with new stories… Regards Q

Copyright © 2019 quokka; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Albert1434

· Edited by Albert1434

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is just a very well written story with so much detail that it blows the mind! It is the first story I have read by Quokka, I believe if you read it you will enjoy it as much as I have! I plan to read more of his stories!

Response from the author:

Thanks mate.

i am glad that you enjoyed it.

if you liked that one, i recommend you try reading Indian Ocean Invasion.

Regards Q

  • Love 1
Link to review
chris191070

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is the third story about the Lloyd Family Corporation.

This story follows Kip, whose family run a cattle station and Joshua, who is the son of Commander Blackthorn.

After a family argument Joshua goes his own way and joins forces with Kip to set up a research project in the Indian Ocean.

We follow Kip and Joshua as they have adventures and dealings with the family Corporation leading to the development of Ocean City.

A fantastic story, well worth reading. I highly recommend reading the first two books in the series so you have and understanding of the family.

  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..