Jump to content

River Cruise 2. Devon

   (1 review)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama

The story of Reeve Harcourt Owen Lawson, better known by his initials as Rhol, an orphan at the tender age of 17 years and in his final year at a Grammar School in Perth Western Australia.

Shortly before his death, his father had purchased and arranged the delivery of a European river ship, and with the assistance of the family lawyer and the house butler, Rhol is able to remain at school and be in the guardianship of the family butler, until he turns 18 in a few months time.

There is a link to a previous story, beginning on chapter 4.
Total of 6 Chapters
Copyright August 2019 Preston Wigglesworth, All Rights are Reserved

Story Recommendations (1 member)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 1
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

chris191070

· Edited by chris191070

   2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

This is the story of  Reeve Harcourt Owen Lawson better known by his initials RHOL. We follow his adventures as he becomes an orphan at 17 whilst in the final year of school. His best friend Nicholas helps him whilst he grieves. Together they graduate from school. RHOL has many surprise because  of his parents death.

When the graduation party is cancelled RHOL comes to the rescue, organising a successful graduation. We meet some old friends at the graduation party.

An awesome tale, highly recommend as a great read.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..