Jump to content

Wellstead

   (1 review)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama

This story is about Grant A Wellstead, his five closest friends, after the death of his parents and sister in a horrific car accident.

At a result of the accident, Grant becomes very wealthy, when the courts award compensation for the loss of his family and from the injuries he received from the same accident. His only living relatives, his Scottish grandparents, move to Australia to care for their grandson, as he recovers from his injuries.

Afterwards, Grant travels to Scotland with his grandparents, to complete his education. Come along and enjoy the ride of Grant's ups and downs in life, hang on as it gets bumpy...

Copyright May 2017 Preston Wigglesworth, All Rights are Reserved

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 2
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

chris191070

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Another fantastic story from Quokka. This story is about Grant, his friends. His parent’s death, how he raised by his grandparents. The wealth he inherits and all the up and downs that this provides him with, ultimately ending in a happy ending for Grant. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who fancy’s a good story.

  • Love 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..