Jump to content
    Ramune
  • Author
  • 5,478 Words
  • 668 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Gemini - 4. Angel Food

Mihael had been busy in the studio the whole week, having been told he had to come up with new material ASAP as they wanted to release a mini album if the single released next week went well. By Thursday he had made a few songs and was told he could have a break till Friday when they started filming their new single’s promotion video. When he left the studio it was early evening already and starting to get dark.

Maybe if Riku is free I can go and see him?

Turning his phone back on from it being off all day yesterday till now (he had forgotten to turn it back on last night as it had been a late finish,) his eyes widened when he saw the message come up on his screen. "36 missed..." his voice trailed off. "Riku... Riku... Riku..." All from Riku. He swore and quickly rang back, getting voice mail straight away. "Shit..." Getting in his own car, he made his way straight to Riku’s apartment.

Riku realized he had to buy a new phone, however it was already evening when he had thought about it and decided to do it the next day. He felt quite drained for some reason and he had sat on his bed to do some reading but ended up falling asleep. He started to dream, it was that reoccurring dream he had been having since he was a teenager. Someone's lips mouthing words he couldn't hear, a hand touching his cheek in a way that made him shudder, pain, such intense pain, drops of dark red blood on white....

Mihael reached Riku’s apartment, ringing on the doorbell, hoping he was home. There was a faint light from inside the flat so he probably was. When he got no answer, even after banging on the door a few times Mihael was wondering what he should do when he remembered that he had seen Riku hide spare keys outside last time.

It was...by the flowerpot, right?

He was aware he looked a bit suspicious but taking a quick look around saw no one around and thanked whatever God may be out there when he found it where he had vaguely remembered it being. Letting himself in and kicking off his boots, he called out his lover’s name so he didn’t seem like some creepy trespasser. The flat was dark apart from a small lamp near the bed and he could see a lump in the duvet so he walked over in that direction. As he got closer he could hear small whimpers coming from the blonde and he went over to investigate.

Riku had curled into a fetal position, trembling in his sleep. Tears were forming at his closed eyes and slowly falling down, soaking into his pillow. Mihael guessed that he was having some sort of nightmare and was probably best to try and wake him up so he took hold of Riku’s shoulders shaking him gently.

“Riku.... hey...”

Riku made a distressed sound in reply, his body trying to roll away from Mihael’s hands.

“Riku! Wake up!!” Mihael said louder now, shaking him harder when the other didn’t wake up straight away.

Riku’s eyes suddenly opened and for a moment he saw the face of the man in all his nightmares. He whimpered in fear, drawing away violently, pressing himself against the wall. Riku's pupils were dilated heavily, his eyes wide and afraid. He seemed to be trying to figure out of a few moments what exactly was going on before he curled up again, silently crying. He didn't actually know why he was- just when he got those dreams fear took over him with no explanation. Nothing scary or bad happened in his dreams per se- it was just a gut feeling that took over his mind when he had these dreams.

Mihael reached out to put his arms around Riku. "Sh, baby. I'm here... Sh, sh sh...It’s alright..." It was the first time he had seen anyone who cried in their sleep or was that traumatized by a dream, infact. He gently started to stroke Riku’s hair, hoping to calm him down a little.

"Kyo-san...." Riku turned and clung onto him now, recovering a little from shock as he exhaled a shaking breath.

“Are you alright? That looked a horrible nightmare," Mihael said, one hand going down to wipe the line of tears still on Riku’s cheek.

"I...I don't know...what it was," Riku shook his head, his heart was still racing "It's...just very scary...I get it sometimes..."

"It's alright. I'm here now so you won't have them anymore," Mihael said, not sure he could promise that but he had said it before he could stop himself. "You tried to ring me. Sorry, I was in the studio."

"Ah...I'm sorry...I knew you were busy..." Riku said shaking his head. It was so strange, being hugged by Mihael made him feel much better, his anxiety starting to fade gradually. Usually it took hours to recover from one of these nightmares when he woke up on his own. He sat up in his bed, resting against the headrest. "My phone seems broken now though..."

"How many times did you call?" Mihael asked, having a suspicion about the broken phone.

"Once...about 3 o’clock yesterday?"

"Ah. It seems the other you was a bit more persistent. I had over thirty calls," Mihael explained patiently. "He must have smashed the phone in frustration when he didn't get through..."

"O...oh..I'm sorry...I must have bothered you..." Riku said feeling bad. So all these things happening... it was his “other” self doing things afterall... He had not really wanted to accept it but he was starting to realize he had to. It was affecting people he liked and he knew that wasn’t right. It used to only really affect himself (To his knowledge.) but now if he had been bothering Mihael... Though how was he meant to control something he had no contact with?

"The phone was off. It just totalled them up. It didn’t cause any problems or anything, don’t worry about it,” Mihael explained. He then tilted his head to the side. "Can I talk to the other you, please Riku? You'll probably need to go to sleep to let him out." He was aware it was probably easier said then done but this Riku didn't have a problem with him not phoning back immediately, the other one was clearly the problem and he didn’t want to leave it like this.

“Um... I can...try?” Riku said, unsure of how he was meant to do what he was asked. Blackouts usually just happened, it wasn’t like he brought them on... He tried closing his eyes anyway, it was worth a try.

“...Riku? Riku, it’s Mihael. Can you hear me? I want to talk to you.” Mihael had to admit he felt a bit dumb saying this but he didn’t really know any other way. “...Please?” He added for good measure.

Riku’s eyes opened and he caught sight of Mihael and looked away, pouting as he crossed his arms. Somehow it seemed to have worked.

“... Yes? You called?”

Mihael looked at Riku and then folded his arms. "It was immature to break the phone you know."

“You know I’m not just something you can summon. You seem to think I’ll be at your beck and call.” Riku ignored Mihael’s comment and shifted on the bed, sighing. Actually he was secretly happy inside Mihael had called out to him but he would never admit that.

“Sorry, I didn’t know what other way to get through to you. You shouldn’t have broken the phone though.”

"You wouldn't answer." Riku replied icily.

"I was at work, Riku. I have to have my phone off in the studio. When I phoned back however, you'd already broken the phone," Mihael said patiently. He moved over to put his arm around Riku but he pushed him away. It wasn’t a hard push, just something to show the other wasn’t happy. "Next time don't break the phone so I don't have to worry when I can't get through to you."

"You shouldn’t turn it off then! I thought you forgotten about me!" Riku protested but his tone had softened a little at the man’s last sentence.

"It's against the rules," Mihael explained, his tone soft. "I didn't forget you though. I was beginning to worry when you didn't ring me. I thought that perhaps you didn't want to see me anymore."

Riku looked doubtful of that "Mihael is the one who seems to have endless supply of fans. I have reason to be worried. You don’t have that worry so you wouldn’t know how I feel." He wasn’t aware but his strong emotional waver was what had caused the dominant Riku to get the nightmares.

Mihael stared at Riku, he was sure he had not done anything to make his lover worry this way. "I wasn't at gigs or doing press events. The prettiest face I've seen in the last few days has been yours... My bandmates aren't exactly fans who throw themselves at me."

"So if you have gigs and stuff I have reason to be worried because you might do one of your fans??" Riku had another pout for him now.

Mihael felt he was entering a parallel universe. "Riku, I'm 'doing' you. No one else. Where have you got the idea I'd see more than one person?"

"...I'm just worried you may, that's all." Riku replied now, though his voice was quieter and less confident. He was starting to think maybe this man wouldn't do things like that. Maybe. Possibly.

Mihael reached out to touch Riku's face. "You don't have to worry about that with me, okay?"

This Riku by nature found it hard to trust people because he had been betrayed so many times before, and with the words of his haunting past sticking to his mind, it made it hard. He studied the man's face for a while. "...okay. I get it." he said cautiously, relaxing his shoulders a little and letting Mihael touch him.

Mihael smiled and hugged Riku tightly. "It's kind of cute that you wanted to get in touch with me that badly though."

"I...wanted to be sure you would keep your promise." Riku said a little awkwardly back. In actual fact he had just missed the man but he couldn't be so truthful, it would show he was a weak human being and that was something he wasn’t. It was his one thing about himself he prided himself on.

"Of course I was going to keep my promise!" Mihael replied. "I'm not a complete douchebag you know."

"....alot of people don't..you can't trust people in this world." Riku replied. “Kindness doesn’t come for free.”

Mihael thought that was a rather general,sweeping statement and decided not to comment on it for now. "Would you like to spend some time with me now to make up for it? We could go for a meal together or something."

“....really?” Riku asked, wide eyed in surprise like the idea was a crazy one. The expression looked rather odd on this Riku’s features. “...with me?”

Mihael laughed “Yep, with you.”

Riku looked a little lost as if he had really not expected this turn of situations but gave a nod. “Y..yeah sure...”

Mihael nodded and stood up. "You want to get changed or go like that?" he asked, already wondering where they could go. Somewhere classy, to make up for everything, but somewhere discreet at the same time.

"...Ugh...I'll change." he said glancing down at his horribly bland clothes. Who wore cardigans and grey jeans?? Well, clearly his other self did but he didn’t approve of the fashion choice.

Mihael chuckled and stepped into the kitchen while Riku changed, not really sure about why he wasn't hanging around to watch him dress, just that it was more gentlemanly not to.

Riku raided his drawers for something less fluffy, tossing clothes out of them over his shoulders as he searched. He knew his other self usually kept all his clothes at the bottom of the pile after he gave up throwing them away as he just rebought things if he did.

“I’ll wait for you outside.” Mihael said as he watched Riku make a pile of clothes on the floor and didn’t comment on how long it probably would take to clear up for his other self tomorrow.

“Yeah I won’t be long!” Riku replied as he found his own clothes and pulled them out, trying to coordinate.

Riku had gotten into something that probably came from H.Naoto, black distressed jeans and a waterfall top (The other Riku probably would have fainted at the price if he knew.) and came out after running his hands through his soft bleached hair after a quick glance in the mirror. "Sorry for the wait." he said with a smile. His heart had been starting to beat uncharacteristically fast and he started to wonder if his other self had some damaging effect on him where he was going to slowly start acting as stupid as he did.

Mihael turned and smiled, seeing Riku in those clothes reminded him of the night they met. He offered Riku his hand. "Shall we?"

Riku seemed excited in his own way, even to Mihael- he had never been taken on a date type thing before, having only had one night stands with people. He slid his arms onto Mihael's arm as they got out of the flat. It was hard not to look too happy when he was.

Mihael glanced down and smiled. "I'm hoping my favourite restaurant isn't going to be fully booked," he admitted, looking sheepish. Yeah he was the one who’s idea the date was but he hadn’t actually thought about what they were going to do.

Riku nodded, he was fine with whatever. He usually lived on junk food from a fast food "How are we getting there?" wondering if Mihael came by car again.

"I drove here," Mihael replied. "I didn't have time to wait for a driver."

Riku felt really happy Mihael cared so much, even if it might be for concern of his otherself, though he didn't let the small pang of pain the thought caused show on his face as he moved closer to him, leaning his head in Mihael’s arm as they walked.

Mihael got outside and gestured to his car. It wasn't anything posh or expensive. It wasn't even really rock and roll... There was a dent in the door too. Mihael opened the door to let Riku in. The blonde hopped in, seeming not to mind things like if the car was fancy or not. Mihael got round the other side and started the car. The radio was playing some kind of night chat show and the DJ was consoling some woman who's husband had left her for his secretary.

Riku glanced outside at the lights and people they passed in the car. His eyes then turned back to Mihael, watching him silently.

Mihael could feel Riku looking at him and thought about something they could discuss. "Other than phoning me, what have you being doing with yourself the past few days?" he asked, keeping his tone slightly teasing.

“I’ve not been doing anything, actually.” Riku replied, crossing his legs and shifting back on his seat. “The other idiot’s been just going to school, he leads a pretty boring life, really.”

"You've been sitting at home like a good boy?" Mihael replied playfully. "No hitting clubs in revenge for me not picking up?"

"No....because I dunno if that would make you jealous." Riku replied truthfully, as if it would have been a viable option if it had. He didn't know much about him at all yet and it wasn’t like he had ever had those encounters because he enjoyed sex. It was a means to get things he wanted.

Mihael blinked. "Of course it would make me jealous. The idea of someone else pawing you isn't exactly something I like," he pointed out. Now that it was in his mind, he realised he really didn't like the image, even if Riku and he were only just 'dating' as it were.

Riku smiled to himself at those words , though by default it was a small devlish smile when it came to him smiling. He seemed to like the fact Mihael cared about him enough to get jealous.

Mihael glanced away from the road at Riku. He saw the slightly creepy smile on his face, wondering what was going through Riku’s mind to make him smile like that and glanced back at the road. At least he was happy... "We're filming the PV to our first proper single tomorrow," he said, just throwing something in to talk about. "Seems we've got enough material that they think we should release an album."

"I see...." Riku nodded "So then Mihael will be even more famous and have to hide more when he sees me."

Mihael thought about it. "I guess... But maybe I can convince the publicist that it's a good idea to have a gay frontman. I'm sure that we could attract loads of fans that way." He knew lots of girls liked that kind of thing, specially in rock bands. From what he heard from Cassius, there was already quite a fair bit of whatever they called “slash” fan made material floating about that suggested all the members of VENUS was gay anyway. With eachother. In a complicated love.. square? Women had... really good imagination, in Mihael’s opinion.

"Hmmm...I guess~" Riku replied, uncrossing his legs and swinging them casually as he spoke. "But the more fans you get, the more I'll get jealous~"

Mihael thought about that. "But you wont' need to be jealous, because you're the only one I'll ever kiss, or make love to, or even look at with affection," he said, aware that he was sweet talking and it wasn't necessarily true...

Riku's heart started to race with those words. "....promise?" he asked quietly, like an unsure child.

Mihael nodded. "Promise," he said. He was pretty sure he'd keep that promise too. There was no one who interested him at the moment.

Riku stared at him for a while as if to say he didn't know if to believe him, but nodded as if deciding to believe him.

Mihael rested his hand briefly on Riku's thigh before he moved it to change gears. A moment later he was pulling into the valet of a fairly posh restaurant. He got out and opened Riku's door for him, letting him get out as well. "There might not be tables, but we can hope, right?"

Riku nodded, following Mihael. To be honest he didn't really care where he went. Luckily there was a table when Mihael enquired at the door. The restaurant was posh, but not exclusive and the price of things weren't so astronomical that normal people couldn't eat there. They were shown to a quiet table in the back and offered the wine list. Mihael gestured to Riku to order first.

Riku looked through the menu, pointing the first thing that looked decently edible. He couldn’t pronounce the name of it, was it in French? He also had no idea what the hell most of the things on the menu even was. His chest was silently swirling with excitement. Riku had never been to a restaurant like this before, and not with someone he liked either.

Mihael smiled and ordered for himself, as well as some wine that went somewhat well with both dishes. He then glanced across the table at Riku. "I hope you drink wine."

Riku nodded. He personally liked sweeter alcohol but he could deal with it if his lover wanted him to, it was all still alcohol anyway.

Mihael's foot began to lightly trace up Riku's calf under the table. "This place is run by one of Cassius's uncle's. It's how we get such good tables here." he explained, not sure Riku cared but well it was conversation.

"I've never been to a restaurant with anyone before..."

Mihael looked surprised. "None of your sugar daddies ever brought you to this kind of place, huh?"

"I don't date." Riku replied "Your the first person I've seen twice."

Mihael blinked. Well, that was certainly unique. "The only one? Ever? Is that because I met the other Riku or just because you like me that much?"

"I wonder..." Riku smirked a little "Which do you want it to be?"

"Because you like me, of course," Mihael replied, not missing a beat. "I want to really, really get to know this side of you after all."

"Would you really?" Riku asked a little darkly "I think you would draw away if you knew everything~"

Mihael shrugged. "There's some things that you should probably keep from me, but I still think I'm grown up enough to be able to handle most of what you have to say."

Riku smiled sweetly at that. "Hmmm... I see~"

Mihael saw the waiter bring the wine and tasted it. It was alright, he supposed... He waved him away. "You're not going to tell me just in case are you?"

"Maybe one day, if you are nice to me." Riku replied with a wink.

Mihael raised an eyebrow. The starters arrived, the waiter putting them on the table and refilling their glasses before leaving.

"It wouldn't be fun if I told you everything right?"

Mihael gestured for Riku to eat. "I guess not. Does that mean I get to keep secrets too then?"

"If you want." Riku replied as he started to cut small pieces "But I'll find out."

Mihael thought that sounded a little creepy. "I dunno. There are some things only my mom knows."

"I get really curious. Then I have to know." Riku replied, putting a cut piece to his mouth.

Mihael took a mouthful of food. "Trust me, ma would tell you nothing. She'd be too angry that I had a cute boyfriend and hadn't told her."

"I'd still find out someway." Riku replied confidently, sipping the wine. He was pretty sure he could do most things if he really tried.

Mihael felt the hairs on the back of his neck rise. "I'm sure."

Riku smiled angelically at Mihael when he saw his lover’s face. He ate quite quickly, neatly clearing his plate and putting the fork down before drinking more wine.

Mihael was surprised that Riku seemed to wolf everything down. He'd thought he might be one of those kinds of people who picked at his food. He pushed his plate away mostly untouched. After all, he had to watch his weight.

"It`s quite nice here." Riku said, this was the sort of thing you were meant to say in dates... right? Was he doing this date thing correctly? He looked up, now watching Mihael "Not hungry?"

Mihael shrugged. "It takes quite a bit to maintain this scrawny body."

"I see~" Riku nodded "Sounds tough, being a celeb." He never dieted, not that he really needed to.

"So you've just been perfectly skinny your entire life then? Even though your other half spends most of his time baking cakes?"

"I have~ Though all the sweet stuff is a little sickly." Riku replied, making a face.

"Hm. I haven't tried any of the baking yet," Mihael replied. "But I think I should probably be manly and refuse it anyway. I dread to think what would happen to my image if people knew I liked sweets."

Riku laughed a little "If he ever does bring himself to give you any. Right now he's not good enough to present to anyone yet I think."

Mihael nodded. "I'll remember and just think of food poisoning. Although I really don't want to make the other you cry either."

Riku smirked a little "Heh. You can if you want, I sure don't mind if it's you..."

"I think it would be difficult to see you if the other you hated me." Mihael laughed at Riku’s tone.

"Meh. I don't think he can hate anyone...not you specially..."

"Oh, and why is that?"

"Because we're in love with you." Riku's smile was kind of scary. He also had sort of answered Mihael’s question from earlier but he wondered if the other man would notice.

Mihael felt a cold shiver go down his spine. It was a sweet thing for someone to say but when Riku said it like that it sounded like it had some other unspoken meaning. "Really? That was...quick, wasn't it?"

Riku shrugged. He wasn’t sure if it was quick or not, he had never liked anyone before. "He thinks about you all the time. But I don't really mind as I like you alot also. Why...is it a bother?" he asked a strange look in his eyes. "Would you rather be...casual with us?"

Mihael shook his head. "You're assuming things, Riku-chan~ I never said that." he pointed out and leant back as the main course was presented to them.

"I am?" He asked- it sounded like he was almost hopeful for a moment.

"Don't assume that I don't feel things for you," Mihael replied, taking a sip of his drink. He couldn’t say it was love, it was a bit heavy of a word but he did like him."That would be stupid."

Those words rang inside Riku's unconscious mind deeply- he...did? Those words he said to him.....were they really...not true?

Mihael tilted his head, seeing Riku stop eating. "You look dazed there."

"A...ah....yeah....I'm back..." Riku said laughing a little to hide the waver in his emotions and feeling a little embarrassed the other man had noticed. Even though he hated him, his words still impacted him in ways even this Riku didnt't realize.

Mihael blinked. "Who am I talking to exactly?" he asked, because he wasn't sure which one that was with the way his lover was acting.

"....me?" Riku said helpfully as he started to eat again. "As you can see I talk less retarded than him."

Mihael raised an eyebrow. "Ah, you were just doing an impression of a ‘retard’ then," he teased.

"Hey! Don't be mean!!" Riku hit him lightly around the shoulders across the table with a small pout.

Mihael chuckled and took another mouthful of food. "I can't always as nice to you as I am usually."

Riku stuck his tongue out in reply, before turning to his food to finish his food. "Well atleast Mihael knows nice places to eat~" Riku smiled as he finished.

Mihael finished his food this time, having too much fun to be that bothered about starving himself though probably his manager would have something to say about that but well he’d deal with it if it comes to it.

"Next time I'll take you somewhere nicer," Mihael promised. He really expected their single to sell well and believed in his own talent... Or was that just arrogance?

"Eh really? I'll look forward to it then." Riku replied as he put down his fork. He saw Mihael pause after finishing his own food and looked into Mihael's face "What are you thinking about~?"

"About dessert," Mihael replied, smirking a little to show what kind of 'dessert' he meant.

Riku's eyes glittered when he saw the look in Mihael's eyes. "Mmm~" He liked the sound of that.

“Let me go pay for this then,” Mihael said before disappearing to go and pay, not waiting for a waiter to come to the table and returning shortly. "Let's go then."

Riku got up, latching onto Mihael’s arm again. "Okay~"

Mihael got them both outside and began to make his way to the car. "So, what kind of dessert did you have in mind then?"

"I wonder~ What about Mihael?" Riku asked as the cool night air hit them. It was a clear night.

"I was thinking of something with handcuffs," he said, leaning in so he could say it in a low voice against Riku's ear before he opened the door to the car. Riku's lips formed a smirk.

"Aslong as they don't rub and cut into skin..I suggest furry ones..."

"Thanks for making sure I'm comfortable," Mihael replied, aware that Riku's preconceptions probably led him to believe he was the one who needed to be tied down.

Riku's smirk grew "Oh~ So is Mihael volunteering to be tied up?" he asked as he got into the car.

Mihael smiled. "Perhaps. I think we should go wherever the mood takes us after all," he said, shutting the door behind Riku and walking to the driver's side. He began to drive them back to his place, this week a hotel in Shibuya, though it was a fairly discreet place near the residential area.

"Another fancy hotel huh? No broken lift this time?" Riku asked looking out of the window when they stopped outside.

"My home town isn't Tokyo so I don't have a permanent address here," Mihael replied, turning off the engine. "Don't worry, we can take the front door here."

"Oh~ Where do you live then?" Riku asked unclasping his seatbelt.

"Kobe," Mihael replied and got out of the car. "It's a boring city."

"Kobe...I see~~" Riku nodded. He had not ever been around Japan that much so he had no clue where that was other than it was West of Tokyo. Somewhere. "Why? It is like whoa, countryside?"

"It doesn't know whether it's Kansai region or not more to the point. It's a bit of a half-breed city," he replied, helping Riku out of the car.

"I've been in a stupidly isolated part of this country most of my life." Riku replied "Near the bleeding Fuji-Hakone Izu National Park...a fucking national park for godssake..I guess it's to make sure what goes on stays in the place..."

Mihael guessed that was the mental institution. "Well, they say that the country air is good for you," he said as he led Riku to the entrance to the hotel.

Riku made a face. "...I like it here better."

"Well, from now on I'm looking after you, so you don't need to go back there."

Would he really look after me? He just... dosn’t really know me yet... it’s why you can say stuff like that isn’t it... Isn’t...it?

"Honestly I'll destroy the world before I go back..." Riku said, his tone dark.

Mihael led him through reception to the lift. "I wouldn't expect you to want to go back anyway."

"Never." It was true, it was the one place even this Riku was afraid of, not that he would actual admit it.

Pulling Riku into the lift, Mihael ran a hand down his back, seeing his lover was looking a bit shaken. "I get the picture. You didn't like it there."

Riku nodded "But I like you." he said, his expression changing into a smile.

Mihael laughed, the flow of the conversation made no sense at all. "How does your mind work, seriously?" he asked, poking Riku in the forehead before using the same finger to press the button for their floor.

"In mysterious ways~" Riku replied clinging onto his arm.

Mihael kissed Riku's cheek. "It's intriguing." his arm snaking around Riku's waist as he took his key from his pocket.

Riku hopped off when the lift opened. “What room?"

"717," Mihael replied as Riku took the keys out of his hand and found the room, opening the door and kicking his shoes off at the same time at the enterance "Nice~" he said looking around. "I'm just relived I'm not stuck in a lift....as much as being fucked against a lift wall is sexy, I like beds...."

Mihael nodded as he followed Riku in, gesturing to the rather sizable bed. "I thought this time I'd treat you."

"Yay~" Riku cheered walking up to it and poked at the matress. "I wonder how hard you have to move on it to make lots of noise....enough to get complaints..." he said as he climbed on the bed and started to bounce on it.

Mihael laughed. "Want to try to find out?" he asked as he toed off his shoes and removed his jacket.

"Mmm~ Sounds like fun~" Riku smiled back. The mattress actually was pretty silent.

Mihael walked over to him, eyeing up the various fastenings that he was going to have to get undone to get Riku naked. He grabbed Riku's hips and pulled him forward. "You've got too many clothes on."

Riku leaned up against Mihael, pressing his body against the other’s chest. "Let's fix that then."

Hope you are enjoying Gemini! I added some photos of what Riku looks like to my gallery :3 Also review and let me know what you thought!
Some more cultural notes!
Slash/ BL/Yaoi culture in Japan
It is rather common for male heavy Japanese rock bands to give fanservice to fans via implied homosexual (between the members) actions or things said in interviews. It's a thing.
I love you/I like you
Alot of people in this story say "I like you" which sounds odd in English but in Japanese, saying "I love you" is a very serious commitment. It is very rarely said between lovers if ever, even if they have been going out for a very long time. Usually even love songs will not have the words "I love you" in them unless it's a very serious one.
2016 Ramune, K R Stanhope; All Rights Reserved."
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..