Jump to content

Comfort Only Premium

   (1 review)

Leaving college is a time of many changes. Find a home, a job, a next step in life... Some people have it all planned out, others just fall into what they get. Kenneth knows how to make things happen, but will he get a chance to...

Copyright © 2010 RCMills; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 2
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 1


You must purchase Premium Content to access premium stories.

Recommended Comments

User Feedback


Timothy M.

· Edited by Timothy M.

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Comfort Only displays the same wit and catchy phrases as Dayne Mora’s E.P.I.C. stories. Especially the first chapters left me chuckling and reading the same sentences several times, to admire the brilliant word play. Judging by the comments left on the story I’m not the only one to :rofl: regularly. 

We encounter several well-known story elements here. The chatty and bratty BFF, who unbeknownst to himself makes a crucial difference in the life of a repressed guy with a difficult home life. Kenneth is the classic obnoxiously selfish but witty guy who pokes wicked fun at his (of course) irritating roommate, his ex-girlfriend, his teachers, his best friend’s younger brother and anyone else he feels deserves it. But we forgive him, because his caustic wit is also used against himself, and his loyalty to his best friend knows no limits.

There’s also an über-intelligent nerd, a mega-annoying girlfriend who sees nothing wrong with ‘kissing’ all her ex-boyfriends, a metrosexual fashionista, an unexpected love twist, and some painfully hot sex. :P :blushing: But RCMills blends all of these elements in breath-taking ways which at times leave you as confused and gob-smacked as Kenneth, whose POV we follow. There is no traditional happy ending, yet I was left with the hope that love would prevail and dreams come true. But I'd love a sequel, if RC ever returns.

Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..