Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 1,642 Words
  • 2,367 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Twist of Fate - 14. Chapter 14

Once again, i just didnt know if i should write more or leave it. So it took a little bit. LOL i hope you enjoy this chapter

Chapter 14

It’s a wonder

 

 

How do you put into words how you feel towards someone? Like seriously? I don’t think there is enough words in the English dictionary to string together to make a statement that another would totally know and understand. Am I making any sort of sense?

 

I guess not, shaking my head, I look towards my… I mean Jason’s alarm clock and see that it’s way past the time of going to sleep. If you’re asking yourself why am I at Jason, please go back and read chapter 13. It should clear things up…

 

Now you’re probably wondering if we did anything, I want to say yes and I want to say no. It’s kinda private if you ask me. But you’re my readers of course you want to know. You’s are all horny after all. LOL

 

Okay okay

 

so after the argument that we sort of had in his car. He started his car and left Matt’s driveway, onward to his house. At the time though, I thought we were going back to mine. But, you know. Showing up at your house, kind of drunk and definitely high, would be a death sentence. So what was a guy to do, you know. OF course you know. We have all been there a time or two. Anyway, getting back to the story.

 

We arrive at his house, he turns off his car and we sit there. The car started to get warm but we continued to sit there. I look towards him with questioning eyes, as he just stares at his humongous house. I mean, literally. This property must be sitting on at least ten to fifteen acres. And the house oh my, oh my… The thing stood at least three stories high. Light grey exterior, rough blocks, like stucco, or something. Maybe limestone. Who knows… The porch wrapped itself around the sides as far as I could tell, it probably reached into the backyard and to the sliding glass doors. Flowers, water fountains, trees lining the driveway, everything looked perfect like they have their own little crew working on it daily. Beside us sat a Land Rover, a fucking Land Rover. Who has one of those that can afford it? Ugh! Dammit, I think I almost creamed in my pants.

 

Shaking my head, I look towards the front doors, and there stood his mother I presume with her hands on her hips and a smile as radiant as her sons. Except you know, her son is my type. She has strawberry blonde hair that rests just nicely on her shoulders. A flowing sundress with flowers on it. She has on pink pumps that blended nicely with her style.

She looks beautiful to the eyes. Just beautiful.

 

“Hey babe? IS there a reason why we are sitting a heated car?” I ask because I’m starting to sweat and I loath it.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry love. Lets get out.” He clears his mind and opens the door. I follow suit. “By the way, my mother knows…” That’s all he said, as he came around to my side.

 

“What do you mean she knows?” I asked, my mind starts to flip out… My heart raced, sweat poured out of me, as I look from Jason to his mother. I’m fucking freaking out…

 

“Calm down, she just knows about us… And she kind of wormed her way into finding out what happened to you…” I looked at him horrified… How could he betray me like that, to his mother. The same woman that is staring us. “Don’t freak out.. And don’t get paranoid. My mother would know exactly what is going with you right now. Do you really want that?”

Jason asks. FUCK! I’m so screwed… Breathe, just breathe. Everything will be fine! Let him do all the talking. While I try not to hyperventilate.

 

“Easy for you to say. You’re not on display right now. Thanks!” I angrily whispered to him, and he just smiles and laughs. All I wanted to do is smack him and wipe off that smirk…

 

“Hello Dear, who’s your friend?” Mrs. Smith says all politely

 

“Mom, this is Aiden. Aiden my mother.” Jason says

 

“Nice to… to.. meet you… Ma’am.” I stuttered out.

 

“You don’t have to be nervous dear. I’m not going to bite.” She laughs, while I only manage to smile

 

“Jason take your boyfriend up to your room, but leave the door cracked.” She tells him

 

“Yes ma’am.” Jason lifts his arm over my shoulder and guides me through their house… I didn’t really pay attention to anything… Before I knew it, we were standing in his massive room. This room alone could fit my bedroom, the bathroom, and half of my brothers room. “Wow!” I said, as I looked from wall to wall. A bookcase stood out to left of the door, his desk with his computer sat a few feet away from it. Beside the desk, stood a stereo that had big speakers, the system itself being incased with glass. He has posters all over his room, mostly of half naked woman but I think that was just a cover. Who cares honestly, as long as he has the same the feelings as I do. My eyes drifted towards his bed, it sat on a platform. Three steps, and you were inches away from it. His favorite color must be green, because almost everything in this room had the same color. Whoever designed it must have been paid a lot! Outlines here, outline there, and some were even on the end tables. Damn!

 

“This room is magnificent Jason. Like this room alone could fit half the upstairs to my house.” He laughs from beside me

 

“It never used to be this big. It was my brothers room before he went off to college. He accumulated so much that my parents decided to rip out a wall and expand it.. After he moved out, they moved me into here. Said that I might as well, because who knows what seven years might accumulate…” He pauses, “This is my private place. Where I like to be alone, to be myself, without fear or hatred.” He smiles, granted a sad one, but a smile nonetheless.

 

“It’s perfect. You’re perfect.” He just shakes his head, denying it. “Truly you are. Any other person would have probably left by now. Especially after today. The way that you practically ignored Matt holding me up while he was naked, and hard. I don’t know any boyfriend who would have just stood there, most would have probably socked him one and dragged me out of there.” We both laughed at that.

 

“Do you maybe want to relax on the bed and watch a movie?” Was he hinting at something? I hope not, I’m not ready yet.

Nodding my head yes, but my brain telling me to be cautious. “Don’t be scared Aiden. I’m not going to do anything that you don’t want.” He whispers

 

“I know… it’s just… sigh,” I feel pathetic again, “I’m not ready for it yet.” I whispered it out.

 

“I know babe. I know. We will cross that bridge when we get to it.” He hugs me. We stand there right by his door for a good five minutes holding each other. The scent of him had me swooning. I have always found his smell intoxicating. It’s mixed of his natural scent and a old spice cologne or body spray.

 

Releasing him, we get on the bed, and I spoon up against him, snuggling right in. His bed is very comfortable. Like lying on a cloud. So comfy!

 

I yawn, “This is bed, is now my favorite place in the world.” I laugh

 

Jason laughs, “Yea, I can see that.” He kisses my cheek before turning his head back to the TV. “What do you want to watch babe?” He asks

 

“I don’t care. Just put on a movie.” I said

 

“Gee, that cleared up a lot. How about a romance movie.” He looks down at me, with a smirk

 

“Sure, that’s fine.” I smile into his stomach. Have I mentioned how much I like his body? His has a six pack abs, he’s tan, and nearly hairless.. Do I need to say more? Rubbing his stomach with my hand, I get a little adventurous. Sliding my hand under his shirt, I feel each mound of hard muscle. “What are you doing?” He laughs, “That tickles you know.” He laughs some more.

 

“There is just something about you that has always turned me on Jason. Even when we were little, there has always been something special.” He looks down at me, and kisses my lips, as I grip his head and turn the kiss into more than just a peck.

 

We lay there in the afterglow of sex. Well not full blown sex. But the blow jobs and hand jobs were fantastic. If that isn’t an indication of how our sex life will be, then I’m going to need a oxygen mask.

 

“That was unexpected.” He laughs

 

“Truly…” He pecks my lips again.

 

“I’m tired babe. Would you mind if I closed my eyes for a bit?”

 

“Aiden, take a nap. I’ll be here when you wake up.” He kisses me again, as I lift the covers over our naked bodies, and snuggle up to my boyfriend. I fall into a deep a sleep with a sigh. This bed is heaven. Like sleeping on a cloud, I felt weightless.

 

 

“In breaking news!” That’s the last I heard, as sleep claimed me.

 

 

Look for more to come in the next week. In the meantime, leave me some words of thought. OR post them on the forum, email me gayjay0507@gmail.com

I hope you guys are liking this story so far.
This story belongs to the Author. Any characters or places said in the stories is coincidences. (2016) (Remijay) All Rights Reserved
  • Like 18
  • Love 5
  • Wow 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

B)................ Ending a chapter with 'Breaking News' qualifies as an official cliff-hanger. I'm hoping that someone is talking the cops and arrests have been made in his case in the breaking news. Great chapter!

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Heh if the breaking news has Aidan’s name in it his dad will be so pleased. Due to his age it’s unlikely they would have his name revealed to the press but you never know.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Excellent chapter! Jason taking Aiden to his house was a good idea, mom was welcoming, having sex with someone who is impaired due to drugs and alcohol is a very bad idea, especially when they are suffering from the trauma of a beating and rape. The breaking news statement was a nice cliffhanger. It can lead to a lot of speculation. I’m definitely looking forward to the next chapter! 😃

  • Love 2
Link to comment

I was so not ready for the "sex/not sex" part. But then, I am a conflicted romantic who doesn't really know what he wants. Great story so far!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..