Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 1,713 Words
  • 2,115 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Twist of Fate - 15. Chapter 15

Chapter 15

In other news

 

Blinking my eyes open I look around… I can’t see anything. Everything is blurred and distorted. Like looking through a screen. I try to move my arms and legs, but their restrained. I try to scream out but my mouth is taped shut. At least I hope.

Why does my body hurt? Did I drink that much?? Shaking my head, I try to remember what I did. But it’s fuzzy. I try to think. But the headache is too much. The more I fought against what’s restraining me, the more the pressure hurt. Slumping against an ice cold surface I shudder. Maybe this is karma, maybe I have done something so bad that this is the punishment for it.

“Oh look boys he’s awake!” A guy gleefully says, too chipper in my opinion, but I couldn’t voice it… So I did what any kidnapped person would do, I screamed against the tape in hopes that they would at least take the mask off.

“Oh I think he wants to be released…” They cackle. Assholes! I know wishful thinking…

Everything starts to go dark, the edges of my vision started to blurr and mix.

 

Blinking open my eyes, I look around myself. I’m in a bed. Not restrained, and theres no mask on me… What a fucked up dream! But where am I? Those drugs did a number on me…

“Hey you’re awake…” Jason says. Freaking out, I hurry and grab the blanket. Wrapping it more around myself. “Are you okay, Aiden?” He asks, why is he asking?

“How did I get here?” I ask

“Don’t you remember?” Jason asks, well if I knew that I wouldn’t be asking now would I? But I couldn’t say that to him.

Sighing, I look around, I remember being doped up on something. Not quite sure what it was. But man, did it do a number. “Jason, I remember. Did we do anything lastnight?” I timidly asked him.

“Well, we did kind of fool around lastnight. But we didn’t go all the way…” He hurries that last part. I look down and shake my head. Man, I need to stop doing that. “I came up here to wake you. Breakfast is ready and my mother wants to meet you properly.” He smiles.

“I don’t have anything to wear Jason. All my clothes are dirty from yesterday.”

“You can go in your briefs.” He chuckles

“You just want to see me naked…” I blush

“Maybe!” His smile broadens

“Perv!” I go to throw a pillow at him, but he dodges it. Jason picks it back up and chucks it at me. I duck down into the bed. We laugh for a minute.

“Seriously, though. What am I supposed to wear.” I ask

“I may have something that could fit you.” He says, as he goes to the far left of his room. Swings open his closet. And man, let me tell you. I could fit my whole room, plus the bathroom in there.

After a little bit, he comes back out with a pair of white boarding shorts, and a soft looking v-neck t-shirt. They complement each other. I like them at least. Instead of handing them to me, he places them on his desk, and goes to his dresser. He pulls out a pair of sexy looking undies and tosses them on top of the clothes.

“Are you trying to make me look like Abercrombie and Fitch model?” I laugh

“Well you do have the body to be one.” He blushes.

“Thanks Jason.” I blush. I go to lift the covers, and I’m naked. What the fuck happened to my underwear? “Uh, Jason. What happened to my underwear?” I blush more. My face is probably scarlet red by now.

“You look too adorable when you blush, Aiden.” He laughs as he walks over to me. Places a kiss on my cheek, and yanks the blankets back. I’m shocked that he would do such a thing. I go to cover myself but he grabs my hand. He looks down and then back up at me.

“You’re definitely a perv… And I can’t Jason. I just can’t.” I look down, willing myself not to cry. I truly feel pathetic.

“Don’t!” He lifts my head back up and kisses me on the lips. Once our lips disconnect, I open my eyes and look into his. They are the perfect shade of blue and green. So beautiful.

“Jason, can you move? So I can get dressed?” I laugh

“Oh, yea… sorry!” He backs away

“Don’t even think about it, mister?” I say as I get out of bed.

“Think about what Aiden? I wasn’t going to do anything…” He sneaks up behind me and smacks me on the ass. I yipped out loud.

“OH you didn’t just do that, Jason?” I stare at him, with a lopsided grin.

He holds his hands up in front of him, like it wasn’t him. Shaking my head, I turn back to the desk. “You’re so lucky that you’re cute Jason.”

“You have a nice ass Aiden. Like damn!” He says. I hear him shuffling towards me but I ignore him. I reach for the underwear, and I feel him. Ghost his hands over my sides. It gives me goose bumps. He wraps his arms around my midsection and he lightly runs his hands up my chest. I lean back into him as he kisses my neck lightly. Biting my lip, I let out a small moan.

“No… Stop…” Huffing. “Jason, I can’t. I’m not ready.” He doesn’t take his hands away from my body but he stops the kissing.

He whispers in my ear, “I know you’re not ready Aiden. But you do have a very nice body. I just couldn’t help myself.” And then he backs away from me.

“It’s not that I don’t want it Jason, because clearly I do.” I pointed down to my dick that is rock hard. “But because of those assholes, I have some issues. I have insecurities now.” I sigh, “I have wanted to do things with you for so long. That now, when we are finally together. Something like this has to happen.”

“I understand. I may have went too far.” He bites lip as he does the once over. Shaking his head, he sighs. And turns his head.

I grab the underwear, and put them on. I adjust my cock, and look at him with sad eyes. I know how he feels. I know the feeling of desire, the passion to be with someone. I go to grab the boarding shorts, but I stop. I look towards Jason one last time, and think about what I’m about to do… maybe it won’t be so bad if I do it to him. I mean he’s already half naked, and he’s probably hard as a rock right now. I didn’t see any underwear on him. So, why not. Just a quick blowjob, and we can go have breakfast.

 

********

 

You’d think that a straight acting guy would be less animated when it came to another guy giving that person head. But, Jason however isn’t. He was really into it. Grabbing my shoulders, moaning, huffing and puffing. Damn, it was really hot. At one point, I took him all the way down into my throat and he literally face fucked me!

Heh, anyway, lets get back to the story…

 

After the blowjob, we went down and had breakfast with his mother. She’s a nice woman, honestly. She didn’t pry that much, only simple questions. Any mother would have asked. How do you know Jason, what grade are you in, have you ever been with anyone else, have you always been gay? Those sort of questions. They weren’t the easiest to get through, but the awkwardness of it seemed to go away once we changed the subject onto something less personal. Like Jason and his softball coming up soon. Just imagining him in his tight little uniform, and his pert ass. Had me reaching below the table to adjust myself. What can I say, I’m 16 years old. My hormones are at an all time high. I could fuck a tree and it would be nice. Shaking my head, I concentrate on the conversation.

“Yea Coach says, I should be pitcher this year. But I would rather be anything butt.” He smiles; I cough to cover the laugh that consumed me…

“Something funny dear?” His mother asks me. I go to shake my head, but Jason looks at me with a knowing smile. Blushing, I bow my head, and hope I can make through this.

“He’s fine mom.” He laughs

“Shut it, Jason. You said it!” I laugh

“I don’t even want to know.” His mother says, shaking her head, she picks up her coffee cup and drinks from it.

“I think I’m going to take Aiden home soon. His parents must be worried.” Jason tells his mother.

“That’s fine. Just be home before dinner. Your father should be home tonight.”

“That’s great!” Jason says all sarcastic

“Don’t be like that.” She sternly says, while looking him down.

“I’m sorry.” He finally admits

“That’s more like it, mister. Go on. The staff will clean this up…” She waves her hand and we’re off.

Once we got into Jasons car we laughed so far. I don’t think I have ever laughed this hard ever. It felt nice. “You’re mother is something else, Jason.” I chuckled

“She’s taking this surprisingly well…” He smiled as he started the car.

“I honestly don’t want to go home. My family isn’t as accepting as yours. I’m pretty sure my father is cheating. My brother looks at me weird now. My mother doesn’t say anything to me, ever since that night. As for my little sister, doesn’t know what is going on.”

“I understand babe. It will get better. First, no more drugs, deal?” I nod my head. “No I want words Aiden, no more drugs.” Jason says

“Yes, me master. No more drugs.” I laugh at that, but one look at Jason told me he didn’t find it funny. “I’m sorry. Yes babe no more drugs.”

“That’s what I thought.”

 

 

Like and comment Please! heres my email if anyone wants to write me Gayjay0507@gmail.com
This story belongs to the Author. Any characters or places said in the stories is coincidences. (2016) (Remijay) All Rights Reserved
  • Like 17
  • Love 2
  • Wow 2
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Where do we go from here?  Aidens family is messed up. Jason is still in the closet at school. How will Jason’s father react?  Thanks for the chapter and looking forward to more answers. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Well I suppose if Jason doesn’t want to be a pitcher he might enjoy being a catcher and that definitely would be something Aidan could get behind. 😉 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

have you always been gay?  I was a bit surprised to see that question in a story that I presume is written by a gay author. I mean, it would make sense if it were directed to me, because I don't know the answer, having lived most of my life as a heterosexual and believing myself to be so. But don't most gay men always know they are gay? Perhaps I am naive as well as dumb. No offense intended here. Back to the story.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..