Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 1,267 Words
  • 4,749 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Twist of Fate - 2. Chapter 2

Let me tell you more about myself. I am 5’11, have sparkling green eyes, with medium brown hair, that came just below my ears. I have always styled my hair, everyday. I even dye it sometimes. Anywho, I don’t think I’m anything special. But I have been told by more than a hand full of people that I am really handsome. I have a good body, with suitable pecs and abs that are forming but not defined. As for my endowment… I would like to say it’s average, but it is slightly above the normal. I’m pretty much the boy next door. Cute, funny, sarcastic, and a killer smile to match.

Well now that you have a full picture of me, what do you think? Anything special?

                                                                                                                                                                                                                

I have always wondered what became of Jason James. I didn’t know nor did I care. He doesn’t deserve to know me, like he used to. Ever since that faithful day I have distanced myself from our friends and just became me. The queer that wasn’t going to be outed in school.

That being said, within the first week, I learned that not only was Jason in some of my classes, and his locker was right next to mine. I learned that he didn’t forget what almost happened that day. He reminded me of it every chance that he could get.

Like seriously dude. We haven’t spoken or gone to the same school in four years. We’re sophomores for Christ sakes. Let it go. But for him apparently not! So now I have to worry about him, outing me, and then embarrassing me in front of the school’s population. Great! Fuck up my invisible persona. The one that I have created to protect myself from people like him, just fuck me!

So this being the second week of the new year, I am wondering how is Jason going to act? “Hey homo!” He whispers when he came closer.

“Fuck off, Jason.” I spat angrily

“Oh, stop it. I ain’t into no homo shit. But nice try.”

“Fuck you.” I said as I slammed my locker door, and walked off.

How dare he fucking just play it off like I’m hitting on him, fuck him. I have no interest in him anymore. Fucking douche bag. “You know you want this.” Jason said as he laughed his way past me into our homeroom. ‘fucking Christ.’ I screamed in my head. “Fat chance.” I said sarcastically to him on the way to my seat.

“Welcome to homeroom, we will being going over…” I tuned out the teach. I didn’t want to hear anymore just then. How could I, when the person that I hated, sat only two seats away from me. This is going to be a fucked up year.

As my classes past, I didn’t recall anything that the teachers were trying to drill into our heads. I wasn’t concerned in the slightest though, I knew all the stuff. I made good grades. Well good enough to not have to worry. And I am a tutor for some of my classes.

When lunch approached I avoided the line at all costs, I chose to sit in the court yard with a book and a coke from the vending machine. I was nearly in the middle of the book when a shadow came across my face. Looking up I saw my friend Courtney, she had a smile upon her face.

“Hey handsome, choosing not to eat again?” she stated more than asked. I simply shrugged not wanting to speak right then. “How about that dreamy guy?” She asked, there are a lot of dreamy guys at this school. Which one was she talking about this time.

“And what one would that be?” I generally asked, it peaked my interest, but please don’t let it be…

“Jason James! Duh.” Of course, of all the hot guys in this school. She has to say him.

“Nope!”

“Nope? What!?” She all but screeched that out. You see Courtney knows that I’m gay, but what she doesn’t know is that Jason and I have a past.

“Just don’t. He isn’t dreamy or hot. He’s a fucking asshole. That I wish I didn’t have to share classes with nor a past with.

“A past? What, when, how? Why didn’t I know about this?” She all but jumped on me for answers.

“Can it be a different day or later?”

“I guess. But I do want answers mister. And not one worded.”

“When have I ever gave you one worded responses, other than text?” I asked

“The other day, at the mall courtyard. You were checking out a guy, that was very very hot! But you didn’t want me to go over there and ask for his number. Remember?” Courtney smiled proudly

“Yea, yea.”

“There’s the one worded response again.” She cackled. I stuck out my tongue at her, and put down my book. IT was useless with her here.

“Again, I want answers.”

“How about later today. After school, I’ll give you a ride.”

“Really! Your parents bought you the car that you wanted?”

“Yes. After all it was my sixteenth birthday last week.”

“Oh, I totally forgot. But I didn’t forget the day.”

“I’m glad you didn’t. That would have been sad.” We hugged and chatted for the rest of lunch. And then we went our separate ways.

I totally forgot to mention that I have a group of friends, they have been there for me since I started at this school. We have been a tight knit group. I wonder why they didn’t come out to the courtyard? I’ll have to ask that, when they come over tonight. It’s the weekly hang out night. Each week, it’s at a different person’s house.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, so I checked it on the way to my locker to pick up my book for chem. It read, What’s this I hear that you have a past that none of us know about? From Jada. I texted back real quick, I’ll tell everyone tonight. At my house. I closed the phone. And bumped right into Jason. Great! Can this day get any more, bizarre.

“Why if it isn’t the homo.”

“I’m sorry, wasn’t looking where I was going.” I stepped around him, and unlocked my door.

“Yea, right. You were probably checking out my ass.”

“Oh, you mean that small ass. Nah I have seen it already. It hasn’t changed much.” I smiled to myself.

BY surprise Jason slammed me up against my locker, and kissed me real quick. He left after that, leaving me there, feeling like a used slut! What the fuck just happened. One minute we were bickering, and then he just kisses me, and walks away. WHAT THE FUCK! I hate him. But that kiss, that kiss brought me back to when he kissed me that first time.

Slamming my head against the lockers, I screamed, “FUCK!”

This story belongs to the Author. Any characters or places said in the stories is coincidences. (2016) (Remijay) All Rights Reserved
  • Like 38
  • Love 3
  • Wow 7
  • Angry 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Administrator

I like complex characters, and the 'villain' is certainly turning out that way :) Interesting that we learn that the 'incident' occurred four years prior, but in that time the word hasn't spread. That shows part of Jason James's complexity -- he seems to want taunt Aiden, but he doesn't appear to want to out him, either.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..