Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 1,542 Words
  • 1,107 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Twist of Fate - 21. Chapter 21

i know that it has been a long  time since i have updated.. i apologize for that! Life what can do about it? LOL
 
I hope that you like this chapter.. It's on the fluffier side of things :)

Chapter 21

Aiden

Gripping the locker door closest to me, I slump my body onto it. My head swam for a second before my vision became clear again. Sighing, I look to my left and right, seeing no one I limp towards the bathroom. Getting in the bathroom and staring at my reflection in the mirror, I see what Jared had done to me. My lip had some blood on it. Sighing I reached for paper towel and wet it. When I went to wipe away the blood, I winced and almost whimpered out in pain. “How can people be so cruel to others for no other reason than to inflict pain upon that person? Just how… I hate high school. I can’t wait until this year is over.”


Shaking my head, I reach for more tissue, and I feel someone grab my hand. Screaming, I jump back and away from this person. Jason stood there laughing. Grabbing his sides he doubles over. I scowl at him, and wait impatiently for him to get a grip.

“That…” he pauses, “That was…” again he chuckles, “That was too funny babe.” He laughs, but his smile is too adorable not to at least smirk at him. He wipes he eyes, but the smile vanishes once he gets a good look at my face. “What happened?” He demanded, almost turning me on with deep gritty voice as he stood there with a mean angry look.

Going up to him, I place my hands on his forearms and run them down to his hands. Holding his hands I look up at him, with a sympathetic frown. “This happens more than you know and see. You cannot be there constantly. Once you leave or my friends aren’t around this happens.” I shrug as I look down at the floor, with tears pooling my eyes. Jason wraps his arms around me and tucks my head under his chin. We stand there for I don’t know long until Jason, raises my head and finishes cleaning my face. He pecks my lips, takes my hand and we leave the bathroom. Looking around, there isn’t a lot of people in the halls but I know that Jason doesn’t want people to know about us yet. I take back my hand and go to my locker to grab what I need for class. Jason follows me and leans against the locker next to mine. “Are you sure you want to be here?” He asks

“Jason I cannot keep missing school because of my bullies or people that want to kidnap me. I need to graduate this year… I just need to.” I tell him, while staring straight into my locker. Sighing, I reach for whatever book I need and close my locker. Looking at Jason, and seeing the people behind. I move to go around him and he stops me by an arm. Glancing at him, I see that he wants what I do, but again there are people around. Sighing, “I’ll see you later, babe…” I whisper to him. He nods his head, and releases me.

The rest of the morning classes came and went. Now it’s time for lunch and I know what my friends are going to say when they see that I have a split lip. Grumbling, I find my friends at our usual table. Walking up to them, I stand there for a moment before sitting down and taking out the lunch that my mother made me. “Hey Aiden, how are you?” Courtney asks me

“I am fine… How are you?” I ask

“Oh you know.” She says as she looks at me for the first time since I sat down. “What the fucked happened to your lip?” She all but yells out, gaining the attention of people around us.

“Can you be any louder?” I say as I duck my head to avoid people staring.

“Actually I can definitely be louder. Now who the fuck did that? I am so going to kick their ass. They have messed with wrong person.” She whisper yells at me.

Eye rolling, “Courtney this,” I point to my face and hand sweep down my body, “happens every time someone isn’t around me. And I don’t want to say that I like it, but it makes me feel better knowing that you guys aren’t getting the same treatment. Do I wish that it never happens, of course. But fate apparently doesn’t like me. So, I just have to deal with this shit until I’m done with this stupid fucking school.” I finished with a huff.

“And I’m just saying, if you don’t tell me who did it and who does the other stuff. I am going to be so mad at you!” She exclaims

“Don’t be so dramatic C. Let the guy have his privacy, I bet Jason would handle it if he knew.”

I look towards Kevin for a split second before my eyes go back onto Courtney, and I jester towards him, and say, “This is why I have a guy friend. They know boundaries.”

“It doesn’t matter if you have a guy friend, Aiden. This is serious. I cannot accept that you are getting beaten up on the daily for something that you have no control over.

Or who your father is. Don’t forget if they population of high school figures out that you and Jason are dating. I’m really becoming worried for your safety here. Who’s with me on this?” She all but gets everyone’s vote except for mine.

I huff out and pick at my food. My phone goes off in my pocket, I look at it and see that it is Jason that has sent me a message, “Eat your food!” it reads… I huff out once more. Before Courtney takes my phone and laughs at it. And begins to show the group. Pushing away my tray, I fold my arms and rest my head.

“That’s really sweet of him, you should explain to him what we are talking about. And then see if he wants to go to the football field with you. Maybe that will cheer you up.” Jada suggests. Smirking at her, I take back my phone and send a quick message to him to meet at the bleachers.

“See you guys. I’m going for a short walk.” I wave at them as I open the doors to the cafeteria.

As I walk out the doors, I breathe in deep and let it out slow. How can things be so difficult already and it’s only been like two months since school started? When I look back on the first of school to where I am right now, I would have never imagined that my life would have turned out the way that it has. Where did it go wrong? When did the path of life veer off and land into the world of the unknown? Just where?

“Hey!” Jason snakes his arm around my shoulders. And I jump. Looking at him with a glare, but the glare soon turns into a soft smile. I’m just glad that I have a boyfriend that understands what I’m going through. I don’t want nor need sympathy or pity. That shit is for middle and elementary.

“Jason, you know not to do that.” I shake my head as I put my arm around his midsection.

“Do what… this?” He tackles me onto the ground, where he is on top of me. Smiling down. I look into his beautiful hazel eyes. And I melt. His eyes are like warm honey.

How can a guy be so gorgeous and all mine? “What are you thinking about in that beautiful head of yours?”

And I blush, turning my head, I mumble, “Thinking about how handsome you are…”

“What was that?” He giggles

“Nothing…” I blush more

“It was not nothing,” He smiles down at me, “If you don’t tell me I’ll just have to do this,” He grabs my sides and start to tickle…

I squawk out, “Jas…. Jas… Jason!” I smack his arms and try to wiggle out from under him, but he weighs a fucking ton… I’m laughing so hard that my sides are killing me and I think I have to go to the bathroom. “Jason… Stop!” He stops his assault and looks at with a ‘now are you going to tell me’, I go to shake my head and he grabs my sides, “No… No… Stop! I’ll tell you.” He laughs as he looks down at me.

“Well?”

“I said your handsome.” I blush, and try to hide my face, but he grabs my arms to prevent me from hiding.

“Why thank you kindly sir. That is so sweet of you to say.” He smirks, as he lows his head. I panic, “Jason what if someone sees us?” I ask worried

“Let them. I’m tired of hiding what I am, and I hate seeing you hurt every time a girl hangs all over me. Or when you want to give me a hug, a kiss or whatever. I cannot take seeing you look dejecting and sad.” So he pecks me on the lips right there in the middle of the football field.

This story belongs to the Author. Any characters or places said in the stories is coincidences. (2016) (Remijay) All Rights Reserved
  • Like 15
  • Love 5
  • Wow 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

6 hours ago, Spdw John said:

I have read all 21 chapters pretty much without stlopp. Great Story. Hope to read more soon.

Thank you, Spdw John! :) It will be updated soon-ish. 

Edited by Remijay
  • Like 2
Link to comment

I was actually hoping that I had come upon this story late enough that it would be finished, and I wouldn't have to wait to see what happens next. Oh well, . . ."I'll be back!"

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..