Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 1,778 Words
  • 843 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Twist of Fate - 23. Chapter 23

Chapter 23

 

I found a comfy looking couch wrap around thing, near the side of the coffee shop. As I’m waiting for mister steamy to bring me my coffee, I take out my phone and I pause. I don’t know what to do with myself at the moment. I am kind of heart broken, but more pissed off and mad at Jason for, what I heard. I can’t believe I let him in again.

You’d think that after that I have been through recently he would, I don’t know? Care, maybe? Shaking my head, I start to unlock my phone to text Courtney to maybe meet up with me or something. But it’s like something is stopping me from doing it. I don’t want to burden her with my problems.

“Ah! Here you are handsome.” The sexy barista says

I look up at him, and take him again. Damn! I wouldn’t mind having him on my arm, or in my bed, heck anywhere really. “Thank you!” I say too excitedly

“Hah, you’re welcome.” He smiles, with a dimple on his right side of his face, making him that much more, handsome and sexy. “So what brings you to a coffee shop on a Saturday?” He asks

“OH! Um, I think I have a slight addiction to coffee. But that’s not the real reason I came in here. Actually I don’t even know why I came in here to be honest. I think I just wanted a quiet place, so my head could slow down and process everything that has been happening with me lately…” I stopped. Laughing, “I am so sorry I didn’t mean to ramble on,” I pause, “I do have an addiction to coffee though.” I laugh while lowering my head.

The guy laughs out loud, “That’s alright. I figured it had to be something… You looked… I’m sorry I don’t mean to be rude or anything. And I don’t want to intrude on your personal life. However, you do kind of look sad and broken.” He rubs the back of his neck while looking at a something else.

“I am that transparent?” I ask out loud. Not really at him, but at the universe.

“I wouldn’t know the answer to that. I don’t even know you that much yet.” He smiles again

“Yet?!” I squeak out

“Is that a problem? If so I can leave you alone…” The guy looks sad when saying that

“No it’s not a problem. I just don’t like talking about my problems to complete strangers. I shouldn’t even be talking to strangers. Even though they are fucking hot,” I laugh out loud because I’m embarrassed, “I am so sorry! I am normally not this forward.”

“That’s alright cutie,”

“Hey Ezek? You have people at the counter.” Yells some lady at the front

“So about that, that’s my manager. IF you stay awhile we can talk? My shift here is about to be over.” He smiles at me, “Think about it!”

“Um, sure… I can stay” I smile back at him

“Cool!” He waves back at me as he goes to the front

Fanning my face, I can’t believe that just fucking happened. I can’t fucking believe I just flirted with the hottest guy that I have seen in my life. And it went smoothly, granted I did kind of make a fool out of myself. But still, it didn’t scare him away. And I didn’t faint! I have to text Courtney; she would want the tea immediately.

Hey you busy? I have tea!

Yea? What kind of tea?

The kind that would make you Jealous and the other kind that would make you want to hurt someone.

What do you mean hurt someone? Before that, why would it make me jealous? LOL

Because I’m at a coffee shop and there is this fucking amazingly hot guy here, and we have been kind of flirting

WHAT! Aiden you have a boyfriend. But I do need proof of this “hot guy” Pic now bitch!

Hah slow down I have to sneak a pic. Hold on! I laugh out loud at Courtney. This why she is my best friend, trying to be sneaky about it, I took a side picture of him and hit send on my phone.

Damn best friend! He is so fucking hot!!! I can imagine this now, she fanning herself, while laughing

I told you! LMAO… Now onto the bad…

Aiden?

After getting my new phone, I called Jason, when he answered he didn’t know who was calling him and I went to say something, but a girls voice in the background started talking. And she something about them having fun. And you know what they means L :’(

MOTHERFUCKER WHEN I SEE HIM AGAIN I’M GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM…

Wait maybe not kill, BUT I WILL HARM HIM, I WILL

I PROMISE I WILL!! HE DOESN’T DESERVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU AIDEN. YOU ARE THE SWEETEST MOST UNDERDSTANDING GUY OUT THERE! FUCK HIM, FUCK THAT MOTHERFUCKER AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Courtney please calm down. Yes, I’m sad but more pissed off and angry at him than hurt. I kind of had this feeling with Jason anyway. So…

But I can’t calm down, you’re my best friend. I care about your well being. And I care if someone hurts you. You’ve gave him chance after chance, and he literally just threw away like trash. I can’t forgive that.

No-one is saying that you have to. I just need to move on, and hope that the next guy that comes walking into my life is better. And won’t treat me like I’m nothing, but a toy. I have to go, he’s coming back. Talk soon, love you

“And here is your master piece.” He smiles at me

“So what is it?” I ask while blushing

“A salted caramel latte!” He says as he takes a seat across from me.

I tilt my head to the side, and wonder how this will turn out. I’m not the most put together person, and I will most likely mess this up somehow.

“So what is that beautiful head of yours thinking?” His deep husky voice spoke out

“Well, I don’t know where to begin. I just broke up with my boyfriend. My life hasn’t been easy recently. Some things have been kind of messy. I’ve been abused, and raped. All the guys that come walking into my life discard me like trash. My family is broken apart at the moment. Most of my friends except a few have cut ties with me,” I pause, “Sorry I’m rambling. You don’t need to know all that. We just met.” I blush and laugh at my embarrassment.

He laughs, “That’s okay. I have been told that I’m a great listener.” He smiles with a dimple on his right cheek. Making him apparent more handsome.

“I’m glad that you are, but I shouldn’t be rambling on about all my baggage…” I say as I lift the cup to my lips and take a sip. I hum out in delight. “This is very good.” I smirk at him

“I’m glad you like it. Forgive me for saying anything. However, how can someone like you,” he gestures to me, “go through so much and still be as sweet as you are?” He asks

“That’s a very good question,” I think for a moment, “I guess I take things like a grain of salt. Like water off a ducks back.” I shrug, not really knowing how to put into words that I’m used to it.

“You’re a strong individual. You know that?” He chuckles

“Thanks?” Now I’m becoming shy

“Don’t be shy. That’s a good thing. I know that we just met, but would you like to go for a walk with me? There’s a park near here, but that has a wonderful view.”

This handsome, chiseled from the gods guy is asking me to go for a walk with him? What have I done to deserve such an honor? I laugh

“I guess, that wouldn’t be such a horrible thing to do. You’re not a serial killer are you?” I laugh out loud.

“We’ll have to find out.” He shrugs while he laughs. He stands up and offers me his hand to take. Upon putting my hand in his, I feel this spark of electricity travel up my arm. I gasp out, in shock.

“It can’t be.” He says quietly

I look at him for a moment, “It can’t be, what?” I ask, because now I’m curious and a little scared. Maybe going with him isn’t such a good idea.

“I have a secret, but we just met. I don’t know if now the right time to tell you or not. I don’t want you running away freaking out and scared.” He says, while still holding my hand.

“Is a bad secret or a good secret?” I ask out as we cross the road leading to the park.

“It’s a good one, I can promise you that. It just depends on how you take it. But once I do tell you. You can’t tell anyone else.” He says, while looking down at me, with a kind smile.

“Okay, we will have to talk about that sooner or later. I’m choosing the latter.” I chuckle

“Okay. We can discuss that later…. Maybe over dinner?” He asks

“Well now, isn’t that moving a little bit fast?” I blush, because dinner with him? What an honor.

“If you consider it, it would be a like a first date type thing. And we can talk more about whatever. I would very much like to get to know you more.” He smiles with both dimples coming out to play. God, what I would give to run my hand against his face.

“Okay.” I spoke quietly

“Is someone becoming shy again; because it’s kind of cute that I can make you shy with just a few words?” He chuckles

“I’m not really shy, but I am nervous. I’ve never really been on a date with a guy. Especially one that looks like you.” I bow my head a bit and blush.

“Well now! Thank you for the compliment.” He laughs

“So what is your name? I don’t want to keep calling you Greek god in my head.” I laugh out loud from embarrassment.

“A Greek god? I like the sound of that.” He smiles. “My name is Xavier, Xavier Matthews.”

“Well now, that’s a hot fucking name.” I laugh, “ My name is Aiden, Aiden Smith.” I smile at him

“Well it’s nice to finally have a name to go with such a handsome guy.”

This story belongs to the Author. Any characters or places said in the stories is coincidences. (2016) (Remijay) All Rights Reserved
  • Like 11
  • Love 8
  • Fingers Crossed 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great chapter. That Jason keeps messing up. Xavier and the electric spark? What’s that about? Secrets to be revealed.

  • Love 2
Link to comment

I think there's a logical explanation for the girl being there like a cousin & they were playing a board game. He's already came out to his parents and declared to be gay why would he be so stupid to be with a girl & risk everything. The reality hits him & his mother gets involved to defend her son & Aiden, since Aiden's parents refuse to accept that he's gay and won't have him embarrass the family. Well it's time to hit Daddy where it hurts. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..