Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 3,432 Words
  • 672 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Twist of Fate - 26. Chapter 26

This chapter has consensual sex between two teens. Read at your own risk.

Chapter 26

 

After the fiasco with Jason, and a full day with my friends, I decided that I didn’t want to feel broken anymore. I spent so much time cooped up in my room that I was starting to feel claustrophobic, you know? My family didn’t help either. They either left me alone or annoyed me enough that I lashed out at them. I think I might need to apologize to them for it though. It’s not like they did anything wrong, it’s just that I’m tired of talking about my feelings. It’s on repeat you know? The same things over and over and over; how are you, it’ll get better, you’ll find someone, and there are many fish in the sea.

I understand I totally do. It’s just damn. Give a guy a break, let me be alone for a while. Let me wallow in self pity; let me throw a self destructing party of my own. I know I sound like a brat and probably am or at the very least I’m being over dramatic. Whatever the case may be, just let me breathe. Here it is Monday, I thought of a way to get back at Jason for what he did. Revenge! Yesterday I thought of a plan to get back at Jason. He fucked around on me, and he found out that I wouldn’t give him another chance. Today, I’m going to do something that could either get me very hurt or it could turn out be a very orgasmic thing. Let’s find out. Either way, Jason won’t have the power over me.

“What is that devious mind thinking of?” Asks Courtney, I can’t really tell her. Because you know, she’ll think that I’m fucking stupid, and try to convince me that it won’t matter. Be it will you see, Jason will lose someone that he holds close. The one person that he can tell anything to. That’s what I’m aiming for today.

“Oh, nothing… Nothing at all.” I smirk as I look at her.

“Whatever it is, that smile doesn’t look happy at all. Please tell me you are not going to do something will get you hurt?” She asks

“Well I don’t know if it will get me hurt, but the day is still young and I’m being very optimistic.” I shrug

“UGH!” She throws up her hands, as she leans against my locker.

“Don’t ugh me. Look…. I don’t know if it will turn out the way I want it to. But at the very least can you have faith in your boy to see it through. You can even tell me ‘I told you so’ later, okay?”

“Fine…. Fine… I will” She stops talking as Jason walks passed us. He blatantly looks directly at me, with his arm over the shoulder of some girl. Probably the one that he fucked that day, who knows. He literally throws a smirk at me, while the rest of his friends laugh. Fuck him! His best friend is on the back side of the group. He looks at me with a frown, but he does something unexpected. He waves at me. Tilting my head to the side like a puppy, I ponder what’s that about. He’s never waved at me before. Brent Michelson, never liked me to begin with. If anything he was definitely against Jason and me together. He went out of his way to convince Jason that I wasn’t worth losing his popularity over. That I was a no-body. Fugly piece of shit. His words not mine apparently. At least that’s what Jason told me. However, now that I think about, Jason may have just said that to be dick.

“What was that about?” Courtney says I just shrug my shoulders.

“I don’t know. Nor do I actually care. Jason can have whatever slut or whore he wants now. Him coming out to his parents and him being there for me was just a ruse. What he did up until I found out that he was screwing people behind my back was probably all a lie. I should have never trusted him; I should have never given him another chance. I knew… I knew that it wouldn’t end well.” I say all this, as I watch them walk down the corridor and turn the corner.

“Let’s just go to class. Today has already been too much for me any way.” And that is how my morning went. All the classes blurred together. I didn’t pay attention in class, I didn’t listen to teachers try to call my name. I didn’t have enough energy to give a single flying fuck. However, I did end up with a detention after school… YIPPY! That wasn’t the plan. Today I had a plan to get back at Jason. Now it may have to wait for another day.

“Well I have a detention after school. Apparently Ms. Howard doesn’t like it if you don’t pay attention or nor answer when she calls on you. It’s not like I actually care.”

“Aiden? Are you okay?” Courtney questions me.

“Yea? Why wouldn’t I be?” I look at her, as I play with the mystery meat on my tray.

“Because it’s not like you, not to care about your studies. You are the only one in our group that actually pays attention. You don’t like to fail.” She states

“Maybe, I didn’t want too today Court. After watching Jason this morning; I didn’t have enough battery.”

She laughs at that, “I love you Aiden.”

“And I love you back.” I smile at her

Courtney went on to talk to the other people at our table. Not our friend group they sat with other people today. I didn’t mind nor did I care. We all have other friends. That’s what school is all about, right? Getting together with others, hanging out, making plans, having sex with whomever, and let’s not forget the parties. It’s high school most of us are graduating this year. The last epic hurrah before we are thrust out into adulthood.

After lunch we all went our separate ways. I had science, musical arts, and PE. Jason is in most of those. At least now, we don’t sit together or near one another. Thank fuck for that. I can actually breathe now. He’s not hounding me for my attention nor annoying me from the back with his antics. In PE I did something bold. I walked up to Brent in just my shorts; he was just standing there by his locker with his friends, his toned body on display it had my nether regions stirring to life. With my heart beating fast, and my anxiety peaking. Strolling up to him, he looks at me, and I look back. I don’t know where the confidence came from, but I put one finger on his chest and dragged it down until it met his shorts. Digging the finger into just his waistband, I pulled it out and let it snap back to his body. The locker room was quiet as fuck. NO one breathed for a moment. After that I turned around and strolled back mine. The locker room was erratic. People were talking over others, questioning my motives, and questioning Brent about what that was. He didn’t say anything though. At least I didn’t hear him anything. Leaning against my locker, I smiled big and wide. I can’t believe I had the balls to do that. And I didn’t get punched for it. Maybe that’s saying something. Or maybe he didn’t know how to handle it, whatever the case may be I did it.

All throughout PE people were looking us, but not saying anything. I didn’t do it for the attention, okay who am I kidding of course I did for the attention, I just wanted his though. It was funny, Brent was so disoriented that he also got a detention for not paying attention in class. Now all I have to do is wait until after school. Rubbing my hands together, this is going to be sweet. I wanted to laugh out loud.

PE came and went, but when it came to the locker room after. I didn’t dare do anything. I didn’t want all the others to give Brent a hard time. And I definitely didn’t need it either. I’ll wait until we have detention together to set my revenge in motion. Getting out of there without taking a shower had my skin itchy with dry sweat. However, it was the end of the day so I didn’t really care. I could take a shower once I get home. I’ll need one by then, especially if what I planned worked.

Walking into the room, no one was there other than the teacher for detention. Weird considering that this school has close to two thousand students. Shrugging my shoulders, I take a seat by the back of the room. Putting my backpack down on the ground, I rest my head on my arms. And look at the entrance to this room. I know that Brent will come here right after PE. It’s not like him to skip. At least according to Jason.

Brent walks in with his hair wet from the shower. He looks around at first, spots me, and turns his head to the other direction. He plops down in a seat near the front. Sighing, I rub my nose on my arm. “This detention will last an hour. I will not be here to chaperone. I trust that you can be left alone and stay here for that long. I will come by to check on you near the end. Do your homework or whatever.” He guy says and leaves. Alright then, glad to know that the teachers here don’t really care to stick around after school.

Brent turns around in his seat to look at me, I look at him wondering what’s he about to do. “What was that today?” He says

“What are you talking about?”

“You know damn well what I’m talking about. I can’t believe you’d do something like that in front of all those people.” I don’t know if he’s mad or not.

“I’ve always admired your body. I have always wondered what it would look like and taste like. Now that Jason and I are not a thing anymore. I don’t feel guilty about it.” I shrug my shoulders. He ponders what I just said. He gets up from his seat and walks towards me.

“I don’t know if you’re brave or just stupid. But playing with me, I don’t know if I want to punch you in the face. Or make you do something.” He stalks closer. My heart is racing in my chest. This can go one of two ways. He hurts me so bad that I regret it, or we have hate sex. Now that I think about it, hate sex is fucking hot. Let’s hope it’s that.

Once he’s near me, he reaches out his arm, I instinctively move back like he’s going to hit me. Opening my eyes, I see that he has stalled his movements. However, that only takes a moment and he grabs my hair and pulls me up from sitting. Brent smacks his lips with mine. Making me gasp out. With his other arm, he yanks down my shorts that I have on from the back. He smacks my ass, leaving it with a sting. I moan into his mouth like needy bitch. With my hands I grab his body and dig my nails into his shirt covered skin. Damn this is getting hot, fuck I didn’t take him for a dominate aggressor. But it’s definitely a fucking turn on.

We come up for air, and we look at each other, grabbing his shirt I tug up and over his body throwing it somewhere on the ground. With him shirtless, I feel his body as he rapidly breaths out in huffs. Putting my lips onto his skin and licking with the sweat that is starting to form. I nibble on his nipples and as he grunts. Brent bends his head down just enough that I lick his neck from ear to collarbone, making him shudder. He grips my body with one hand and presses my lips more firmly into his skin with is other. Taking my hands, I run them down his torso until I meet his jeans. With my hands I unsnap them, and reach inside to feel his hardening dick. Brent actually whimpers when I touch him there. Kneeling down in front of him, I take the jeans in my hands and pull them down with his boxer briefs. His dick springs up and taps me on the chin. His dick is right there in front of my lips. Tentatively I stick out my tongue and touch his head. Brent hums into the open and reaches for my head. With his hand he grabs it and pushes me to open my mouth to accept him. Brent has a manly musky scent that is driving me crazy. Taking my hand I wrap it around his dick and jerk him as I’m bobbing and down.

After only a few minutes of me giving him head, he grunt out and says, “I’m going to cum if you don’t stop.” Damn his voice his fucking hot when he’s getting head. I don’t listen to him though as I continue to milk his cock with my throat. He takes both of his hands and forcefully shoves my head down onto him. Making me gag as he moans out, I can feel his dick widen in my throat and I feel it pulse with its release. Trying not to bite down on him as my mouth muscles start to cramp. I swallow every bit of it as he releases my head. I lick his head once he takes it out. He shudders and backs away from me. “Fuck! I needed that.” He swipes his forehead as he looks at me. I’m kneeling on the floor still, with my own dick pressed up against the fabric of my shorts. It’s actually starting to hurt from the confinement. His dick is still hard even after releasing his seed. I find it hot. Brent looks down at his dick and then back at me with a smirk. “You want it?” He questions.

“I’m actually looking for my own relief. But I wouldn’t mind playing with that thing more.” I say

“Then stand up and strip your bottoms. I’m not done with you yet.” He says, as he catches his breath. Upon standing up and taking off my shorts with my underwear. Brent hoists me up; I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I can feel his dick tapping my ass as he walks. Fuck it’s just such a turn on that it’s making me pre-cum. Looking down I can see it smearing itself onto Brent’s tight stomach. Once we are at the desk, he lowers me until I meet the surface. With my legs still wrapped around him, he takes my dick into his hand and start to pump it. I lean back onto my arms as I watch him pump my very hard dick. He takes his thumb and places it on the head and rubs the clear liquid back and forth. Making me jerk and moan. Fuck that’s making it feel much more intense. I quickly reach out and stop his movements. “I don’t want to cum yet.” I state out, huffing from the most pleasurable hand job I’ve ever gotten.

“Yea…Is that so? How about I make you cum without you touching yourself?” He smiles at me. Is he going to…. He is going to fuck me now? God I hope so. His dick is big, and thick; making mine look sort of small in comparison. Brent grabs the lotion that is sitting on the desk, he pumps a little bit into his hand and spreads it around. He grabs his dick and coats it, he pumps a little more onto the tips of his fingers and reaches down in between us and rubs with the lotion on my hole. I jump at first, because I’ve never had a guy play with it before. But that doesn’t stop the sensation of pleasure. I arch my back off the desk and moan. Damn I didn’t know it could feel that way. And that is just with him inserting a finger into my hole. Brent pumps his finger in and out before adding another one. I thought one was good, however two is even more so. Brent is up to three fingers now and I’m a moaning mess. “Can you please fuck me? I want it” He smirks at me as he takes his fingers out leaving me feeling hollow and empty. But that is soon replaced by his dick pressing up against me. This is going to hurt, I can just tell.

“Take it slow please?” I ask gently. He nods his head, still looking down in between us. I feel his head pop itself into my hole and I cry out from the sudden intrusion. He stops his movements as I adjust myself. I remember reading that if you push out as they are pushing in it won’t hurt as much. And that is what I did. Soon his pubic hair is touching my skin. We pause for a moment, I nod my head that he can move now. Brent takes his dick pretty much all the way out and slams back into me. I moaned so loud that I think I alerted whoever is out in the hall. He covers my mouth with his hand, as he slams into me over and over… I can feel pre-cum leaking out of my dick as I moan. With my hands I grip onto Brent and bite into his skin with my nails. Leaving red trails from his sides to his chest, down to his naval. His stomach muscles are flexing, his skin is glistening with sweat. Damn he’s a hot motherfucker when he sweats. Removing his hand he kisses me and as he goes slower. I still moan out but much quieter now. I didn’t want to get caught. Brent hits something inside me and I arch my back more, and moan into his mouth. I feel this pressure building inside me, tingles break out all over my body, and I moan and whine at the same time, “I’m going to cum Brent… Fuck me harder!” Brent curses out as he slams more aggressively into me. And then my dick releases cum all over my torso and my face… He moans out as he releases his cum into me.

He slumps down and places his head on my chest. I feel his dick still pulsing inside me, making me moan once more. Slowly he takes his dick out my ass, I moan as it moves. I’m all too sensitive right now. But damn it if it didn’t feel fucking amazing. “That…” He licks his lips, “That was amazing.” He says after a bit.

“Yea…. Amazing…” I huff out as I try to catch my breath, “I didn’t know it could feel that fucking good.” I say. Brent raises his head and looks at me.

“That was your first time?” He asks. I nod my head. Brent kisses me on the lips. Turns around, grabs his clothes and starts to put them on without saying anything. I look at him as I’m lying on the desk still. Wondering what just happened.

“Did I say something wrong?” I ask him. He pauses

“I thought Jason would have fucked you. I thought…” He shakes his head. “I don’t know what I thought. But I thought he took your virginity. You guys were together. He said that you guys had sex.” Brent goes back to putting on clothes. As I get off the desk and make my way over to my own clothes.

“We never had sex. I gave him a blowjob to get him off my back. But after I was raped and left for dead. I didn’t want anyone touching me.” I say

“I can’t believe he told me that and it was a lie.” Brent straightens up and walks out the room without even a glance back. I can’t blame him. But I got my revenge on Jason. I fucked his best friend. I can’t wait until that is revealed to him.

This story belongs to the Author. Any characters or places said in the stories is coincidences. (2016) (Remijay) All Rights Reserved
  • Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Wow 3
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Will Brent say anything? Could this lead to a relationship or was it a one time thing? Does Aiden even know what he wants.  His intention was revenge, but it turned into something good physically.

  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment

I don’t know how much time has passed but I’m a little surprised Aiden went from telling Jason, a guy he had feelings for, that he wasn’t ready for anal sex due to the understandable trauma of being raped to essentially begging Brent, who he’s just using for revenge sex, to fuck him. He also found Brent being dominant/aggressive a turn on which I’d expect to trigger the exact opposite reaction at the very least. I’m glad to see he’s doing so well on that front.

  • Wow 1
Link to comment

Hmmmmmm! Wondering if this will lead to something else. But if Brent says something to Jason then I  have a feeling that Brent and Jason won't be friends anymore.

  • Wow 1
Link to comment
12 hours ago, NimirRaj said:

I don’t know how much time has passed but I’m a little surprised Aiden went from telling Jason, a guy he had feelings for, that he wasn’t ready for anal sex due to the understandable trauma of being raped to essentially begging Brent, who he’s just using for revenge sex, to fuck him. He also found Brent being dominant/aggressive a turn on which I’d expect to trigger the exact opposite reaction at the very least. I’m glad to see he’s doing so well on that front.

You’re correct! Aiden didn’t think about the trauma he went through. All that he was thinking was revenge on Jason for doing him dirty. It will catch up to him, maybe 🤔. Therapy has done him well. As for the time line. The year is almost up. Thank you so much for commenting. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
20 hours ago, VBlew said:

Will Brent say anything? Could this lead to a relationship or was it a one time thing? Does Aiden even know what he wants.  His intention was revenge, but it turned into something good physically.

It will be a one time thing. He used Brent to drive wedge between two best friends. Lol what kid in HS knows exactly what they want? Hehe! I do agree in the end it turned into a good thing but at what cost? 

  • Wow 1
Link to comment
10 hours ago, Story Reader said:

Hmmmmmm! Wondering if this will lead to something else. But if Brent says something to Jason then I  have a feeling that Brent and Jason won't be friends anymore.

Nah it won’t lead to anything else. You’ll find out in chapter 27. I’m glad that you commented. 😉

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..