Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 2,807 Words
  • 600 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Twist of Fate - 27. Chapter 27

Chapter 27

 

A couple of days later after the most intense sexual pleasure that I have ever gotten, I thought that I would feel great. That I would feel ecstatic on using Jason’s best friend. However, what I ended up feeling was regret. Maybe even shame. Granted, the sex was amazing and I can’t wait for it to happen again. Be it with Brent or someone else.

Sighing out loud, I look into my locker in hopes of finding something. I don’t know what I’m searching for, but my heart yearns for it. Like I’m missing something that should be right there at my fingertips; it feels like I can reach out and barely graze the fabric of it. I’m probably not making any sense. Maybe I’m delusional.

“Hey Aiden?” Courtney calls out, as she waves coming closer. I haven’t even told my best friend what I did.

“Oh hey Court!” I try to put enthusiasm in greeting her.

“What’s the matter?” Sometimes I forget how intuitive she is.

“I’m regretting what I did. But I shouldn’t. At the same time though, instead of ruining one person’s life, I have ruined two.”

“What are you talking about?” She asks

“Remember on Monday, I told you I came up with a plan?” I look at her, she nods her head.

“I vaguely remember something like that? But I don’t see any bruises or marks. So it must have gone well.”

“Oh it went extremely well. However, now it feels like I should apologize.”

“Why?” She’s going to make me say it out loud.

“Long story short,” I pause “I used a person to get back at Jason for what he did. We ended up having, what I would like to call ‘hate sex’. It was amazing, felt amazing… shouldn’t I feel like I’m such a fucking slut? That I’m a horrible person.” I hang my head in shame.

“Why would you use someone to get back at that jackass? In the long run, what you did won’t matter as much. Because you and Jason are no longer together, and what makes this even more wrong is that whoever this person is might actual hate you for real now. Let’s not forget that their friends and that this little stunt you pulled might turn ugly and have them fighting each other…” Courtney all but yells at me. She takes a few breaths, “Now spill the tea. Even though it was wrong, a best friend still needs to hear all the juicy details.” She smiles

And that my friend is why she is my best friend. Even in disagreement with me, she still wants the details of the encounter. “I can’t talk about it here, hehe… Maybe later, after school or something.” She shoves my shoulders as we walk to our first period. Upon turning the corner, we come across Brent and Jason yelling at each other. Maybe the news finally came out. Jason shoves Brent up against the locker hard enough that it created a deafening sound, the metal of the locker bent inward. It left the corridor filled with students in silence. We all stood around and watched as Jason raised his arm and swung for Brent’s face. Brent ducks down and punches Jason in the midsection. He grunts out, and leans onto the locker. “I don’t want to fight you Jason!” Brent yells out

“Then maybe you shouldn’t have fucked him, Brent!” Jason yells back. He turns around and stalks up to Brent; socking him right across the jaw, making Brent snap his head to the side as he stumbles. Brent looks at Jason with disbelief and then stares at all of us watching them. He then looks at me, with anger. He actually growls out as he walks towards Courtney and I. I take a step back, and then another. Until my back is up against the locker, looking at Brent with his body rising and falling, hands balled up at his sides. I have nowhere to run, I’m paralyzed. He comes right up to me, and shoves me against the locker. Eyes burning with anger, with hatred; I try to put my hands between us, to push him away but he slaps them.

I go to say something, “Don’t!” He growls out, “Don’t even try to apologize for what you did.” He grabs my shoulders and jerks me back. Making my head bounce off the locker. Brent shoves me once more, and stalks away. Kids move out his way; as he goes around the corner, the kids starting whispering. I slide down to the ground holding my head as it starts to throb.

“Should I tell you now or do you really need me to say it all?” Courtney squats down to where I’m at. She checks my head to make sure that Brent didn’t make me bleed. I wouldn’t blame him if he did. It’s my fault. My eyes fill with tears, as I try not to cry. I did this. I created this.

“I hope you’re happy now Aiden.” Jason says as he walks pass us.

“Forget about him. Worry about yourself for once.” Courtney says

“Easier said than done…” Wiping the tears that have fallen, I pick myself up with the help of the locker. Re-adjust my backpack and start to move towards first period.

All throughout the day kids stop me and ask me what happened? They ask me if I caused the fight between them. They also start calling me names. By the time afternoon classes start I was ready to call it a day and go home. I already feel lower than dirt. I definitely don’t need to be around to hear what others think of me.

So I did what I thought best; I left school early. Once outside the building I took a huge breath and then another. I felt the stress of the day just evaporate from my body. Fuck them! They don’t know what I had to endure. They don’t know what I went through. Do you think they even considered for a moment how Jason treated me? Yea, I didn’t think so either. I can’t really blame them either. What I did to Brent was uncalled for. I shouldn’t have used him like that. Looking out at the parking lot, I spotted a car sitting there. With a guy leaning up against it, with his legs crossed over at the ankles, and his arms tucked into each other. Like he’s waiting for someone; wish I had that to be honest. He looks up from his phone and spots me staring at him. Blinking my eyes a few times, I come to recognize him. That’s Xavier! What is he doing here?

Taking a few steps towards him, I pause. What was I going to say to him? Shaking my head, I turn the opposite way from him and start walking. “Are you not at least curious?” He speaks out.

I turn towards him when he spoke. “Now why would I be?” I question. I mean of course I’m curious as to why he stood me up. I questioned his reasoning’s or explanations when I saw him again. I thought for sure I was never going to see him again. So I gave up.

“Because it wasn’t my fault.” He says. Xavier shrugs his shoulders. Growling, I walk up to him.

“A text takes about two point four seconds to send. You have twenty four hours in a day. Am I not that important to send a text to…? Explaining why you couldn’t come. Why I sat there all night pondering what I did wrong for you to stand me up.” I’m getting more pissed as I stand in front of him.

“Of course you are. I’m sorry Aiden. Things happened so fast that I couldn’t grab my phone. Or maybe I had forgotten. Whatever the case may be, you’re correct I should have had the decency to contact you. I am truly one hundred percent sorry.” He looks generally hurt by making me upset. Goddamn it, why does he have to be so fucking hot and looking like a hurt puppy. When I’m trying to be mad at him?

“I have been told on more than one occasion that I was important. But it was never true. Every time, they proved to me that I wasn’t. So why should I believe you?”

“You just have to believe me when I say that you are the most important person in my life. I would lay down my life for you. No questions asked.” He can’t be serious can he? We just met like two weeks ago. How can he say that with a serious face? He takes my hand in his, and raises it to his lips; he looks directly at my eyes as he kisses my knuckles.

I’m speechless for a moment, “Say that I do believe you. How are you going to make up for it?”

“Come with me, I have something to show you and explain to you.” He says, as he goes to open his door. I can’t just get into a car with a guy that I barely know. Stranger danger and all that jazz.

“I can’t just get into your car. I barely know you.” I state

“Just trust me.” Xavier smiles as he stands there with the door open. Sighing, I take a leap of faith and get into his car. He shuts the door and walks around the front. Damn, the inside of this car is fucking nice. Dark brown interior, with black stitching, leather seats, the car smells of leather, but with the scent of the woods on a rainy day. Taking another inhale of the intoxicating smell, it calms me down. Xavier sits down in his seat, and looks at me. His eyes are so pretty and intense. I could look them all day and get lost.

“Like what you see?” He smirks. Cheeky bastard.

“I definitely like what I see.” I blush as I look at the school one last time.

“You’re so cute when you blush. I wonder what else I could say or do to make you blush more.” He says as he shifts into drive and grabs my hand. Making me jerk from the sudden contact. I need to get over the contact thing. He’ll think that I don’t want to be touched by him. “Are you okay?” He questions. I go to nod my head but he’s looking at the road and not me.

“Yea… Yea I’m okay.” I take a few breaths, “I will have to tell you sooner or later.”

“Well we have the rest of the day to get to know each other more.” He kisses my knuckles again. I could really get used to this affection. It makes a guy feel wanted and maybe loved.

“The rest of the day? Are you planning on keeping me for that long?”

“I could keep you forever, if you’d like?” Cheeky bastard, can’t believe he would just say that.

“One step at a time mister.” I look out at the scenery and I notice that we are leaving the city. “Where are we going?” I ask him

“It’s a surprise.” He smiles

“Are you planning on killing me?”

“The likelihood of me being a murderer is slim. But there are the occasions that it must happen.” He says with a straight face.

“You can’t be serious?” My anxiety spikes

“All too serious my dear.” Did he just use a pet name on me? And then he laughs.

“Asshole! You had me worried for a second.” I laugh

“I couldn’t help it. You make it easy.” He laughs even more. I smack him on his shoulder.

“You shouldn’t hit the driver.” He jerks the car a little bit. Xavier glances at me with a smirk. Ugh, I want to hit him again.

“Fine… Fine… No more hitting until we stop.” I chuckle, as I grip the seatbelt. I like this kind of atmosphere, light, easy, carefree, and the banter is great. I could get used to this.

Slowing down, we pull over to the shoulder. Xavier looks at me with piercing green eyes and smiles. “This is our stop. From here we’ll have to hoof it to the spot that I’m taking you to.”

“It’s almost dusk… are… are you sure?” I ask, I look out at the scenery before me and I can’t help but to feel worried. Tall, pine trees sit before us; a small clearing is set between branches, but what l lies beyond that is what has me looking at Xavier in panic. The darkest looms in that spot. It’s creepy to last the least.

“Don’t worry. I’ll protect you from anything that might be creeping around.” He looks at the scenery before us, before he looks back at me. He gets out of the car and comes over to my side. Opening the door; he extends his hand to me like a gentleman. Taking a deep breath, I grasp his hand in mine. Maybe this won’t be as bad as I think it will. Let’s have some faith that Xavier knows what he’s doing.

It takes us only a few minutes to reach a certain spot, Xavier halts his movements, “Close your eyes for me babe.” He says, making me jump from the sudden voice.

“O…okay?!” Maybe this was a bad idea after all. I don’t do surprises anymore. I should have warned Xavier. But it’s too late now. We are already here. Gripping his hand I close my eyes as my heart beat increases. Please, please, be a good thing.

Xavier leads me by hand, as we walk on in silence. I hate this. Can’t see shit, don’t hear shit, it’s terrifying me more. “Please talk! I can’t take the silence with my eyes closed. I’m close to a panic attack.” I plead

“I’m sorry Aiden. I didn’t mean to make you feel scared. I should have realized that it wouldn’t be a good thing. What’s your favorite color?” He asks

“Purple, black, hunter green, blue, magenta, blood red.” I giggle out, my heart is slowing down. But I still feel a bit scared.

“My favorite is black and emerald green. You’re laugh is addicting by the way!” I can hear the laughter in his voice.

“Oooo, emerald green is a pretty color…”

“And we are here. You can open your eyes now.” He takes both my hands, as I slowly open my eyes. Upon opening them, the forest has become slightly darker in color. I can hear the quietness of the forest. Hear the birds chirping in the background. I can also hear crickets beginning their night sung. After listening for a bit, I hear water just behind Xavier, but I look at him with a happy expression. I yearned to kiss him on the lips. He looks so perfect standing there before me. Taking my eyes off of him, I peak around him I find we are at a lake with rocks of all shapes surrounding it with trees looming over the water, casting shadows that ripple with the water. The relaxed atmosphere of the lake was serene, disturbed only by the occasional splash of a fish. Looking back at Xavier I kiss him on the cheek as I go sit down on a boulder by the water. This place is perfect.

“How did you find this place?” I ask him

Xavier shrugs, “I was walking around one day and happened to spot this area. This place has become one of my favorites over the years.” He smiles at lake before he turns his face back towards me. He does something that he hasn’t yet. Leaning forward he connects his lips with mine. I moan at the contact. Finally! It has happened. Now I may die and go to heaven. He releases my lips and bites his as he goes back to sitting upright. “I have something for us.” He smiles. Xavier reaches back and pulls out a picnic basket.

“How?” I ask shocked

“I had some friends bring it out and hide it. I wanted it to be a surprise. And to also make up for standing you up other night. I am torn up about it.” Taking his hand in mine, I kiss his knuckles.

“Apology accepted. Now feed me!” I laugh.

Xavier makes a shocked face, “Why I never!” He laughs. Holding his chest with his hand; as if shocked by what I said.

Shrugging, “Sorry sorry, I’m just really hungry. I haven’t eaten all day.” I giggle out. I’m starting to act like a girl. Shaking my head, I reconnect my eyes with his and smile. I could definitely get used to this kind of treatment.

This story belongs to the Author. Any characters or places said in the stories is coincidences. (2016) (Remijay) All Rights Reserved
  • Like 13
  • Love 5
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Quote

Don’t!” He growls out, “Don’t even try to apologize for what you did.

Season 4 Andy GIF by The OfficeBrent wasn't drunk, under some spells, unaware what he is doing! It was completely consensual, and he even enjoyed it! 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..