Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 1,602 Words
  • 583 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Twist of Fate - 28. Chapter 28

Chapter 28

 

After awhile of bantering back and forth, I ask “So why are you single?” Maybe that’s a random thing to say, but Xavier is fucking hot. A guy like him, with a sculpted face, kissable lips, a wide neck, wide shoulders, and his chest is firm by the looks of it. His body narrows down to a tight waist. Xavier probably has a defined six pack. The muscles on this boy are amazing and that is with clothes on. Shaking my head, I had to get my mind from going to the dark side. I didn’t want to pop a boner.

He laughs, “I mean I have dated before. What guy hasn’t?” He shrugs

“That’s not answering the question mister!” I snicker

“Why am I single?” He puts his index finger on his chin and taps it. He has a fucking smirk on his lips. “I guess I haven’t found the one?” He answers that like it’s a question.

“Eh, I guess that could be said for all the singles out there.” I say, as I look down. Xavier takes my chin in his hand and raises it up to look at him. I blush when I see that Xavier has moved his face closer to mine. Turning my head to the side, I cough. “Do you believe in fate?” I ask

I turn my head back towards him after a moment of silence. Xavier has a look upon his face. “I guess I would say yes. At least that’s what my parents have always taught me. My parents have never led me to believe that they were lying about that sort of thing.” He looks at me, smiles and shrugs.

“That’s so cringey to say. Borderline cheesy dude!” I shove him lightly, as I laugh.

“What about you though? To believe in fate, and why are you single? I ask because, you’re not bad looking at all. In fact you’re very cute. Especially when you blush!” Just hearing him say that, makes me blush.

What is this guy doing to me? I never blush this much. Nor am I this gushy when it comes to compliments. It’s like he’s turning me into a girl. “Why am I single? Hmm, I wasn’t for about three months. Then found out that the guy was cheating on me. Go figure that one….” I stop talking for a moment, “As for fate. I think I do. My life as of now is all kinds of messed up. You’d think that after everything that has to happen to me, I wouldn’t believe in ‘fate’ but I still do. Call it optimistic or that I see the silver lining in things.” I shrug.

“I don’t know that much about you yet but I would like to. That’s fucked up that he would do such a thing. I know I wouldn’t or couldn’t… I’m not that type of guy. And if I ever did that, I think my friends, along with my family would castrate me.” He says the last part with a pained expression. Like he’s envisioning it happen. Talk about a vivid image. No thank you.

“Are you serious? They would take it that far?”

“Oh, I have no doubt in my mind that if I treated my special someone like that, they would definitely tie me down and castrate me. There is no cheating when it comes to my family. That’s the ultimate way to get thrown out and disowned.”

“Thanks for the heads up.” I told him with a smile. “Okay… okay enough with the heavy. I know that I didn’t tell you everything and maybe that’s a good thing. However, it is getting kind of late and I know that parents are going to be flipping out soon if I am not home… I’m surprised they haven’t blown up my phone yet…” As soon as I say that my phone’s screen lights up. Looking down at it, I see that it is my mother that is calling. Sighing out, I look at Xavier with an expression of told you so.

“Haha, you had to just say it.” He laughs as I pick up the phone

“Hello? Yes, mom. NO, mom! Okay mom… Geez mother, I’ll be home when I get there… Okay, maybe fifteen minutes at max…. Okay, okay, love you too.” I huff out as I end the call.

“That call looks like it was taxing.” He grins. “Maybe I should get you home before-“ Looking down at my phone again, I see that it is my father that is calling this time…

“Yes? NO! Alright!!! Oh my god I just got off the phone with mother. I told her that I would be home in fifteen minutes. I know… I know… I’m sorry!” I hang up the phone.

“That conversation didn’t seem that pleasant… I’m sorry! Let’s go.” He gets up and lends me his hand. What a gentleman! We walk back to the car; it was quiet but not awkward. I felt peaceful for once.

Getting back into the car, I look at Xavier, “Thanks for the picnic it was amazing.” I smile

“You’re welcome. I’m glad you liked it.” The drive back towards mine was semi quiet, with only the music on low playing in the background. He held my hand over the center console, and he would sometimes rub his thumb along mine. I could definitely get used to him. He’s gentle, sweet, kind and caring. The boy next door type; I don’t know if he’s boyfriend material though. That has yet to be seen.

Upon arriving at my house, Xavier turns off the car and we sit there. “I had a great time tonight Aiden. Thank you for giving me another chance. I wouldn’t know what to do if you decided that I wasn’t worth the trouble.”

Sighing, I look at him, “I’m going to be real with you. I had a great time as well. I wasn’t sure at first if giving you another chance was worth it. But you’ve proved that I can trust you. Please don’t break that trust. Once it’s gone there’s no coming back from that. On another note… I should really be getting inside.” I smile at him as I open the door.

“Let me at least walk you to the door.” He says

“I don’t think my parents would like that very much. Especially my father.” I frown

“Can I at least give you a kiss goodnight?” Shaking my head, I meet him at the front of his car. Biting my lip I look at him and wait. I don’t have to wait long though before Xavier’s lips are on mine. Fireworks are exploding in my head, and I feel this shocking sensation taking over my being. Moaning into his lips, I wanted more. I wanted to be devoured by Xavier. I pressed more into him, to the point that I almost start to rub myself against him.

Xavier breaks the kiss before things could get carried away. “Wow!” He says in between breaths. “That… that was… I don’t know what that was, but damn!” He exclaims

Giggling like a school girl, I blush. “That was the hottest kiss I have ever received.” Fanning my face to cool it down. I look at him; he has the brightest green eyes with yellow rings that I have ever seen in my life. Xavier smiles big showing how happy he is.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it, there’s more than that to come.” I blush scarlet and bow my head.

“Get your head out the gutter mister. There will be no sex between us until I know that you won’t use me and toss me aside.” I cross my arms

“Not even just a little taste?” He smirks, why does he have to so sexy when he smiles? It’s seriously not fair. My system can only take so much.

Coughing, “No!” I laugh still trying to put on a tough front.

“Fine, fine… I guess I’ll have to use my imagination until then.” He laughs out, as he rubs his neck with his hand.

“Perv!” I laugh even more

“Only for you babe!” He laughs with me.

“Get out of here with all that cheese. I’ll see you later Xavier!” I say to him as I walk backwards to my front door.

“You like my cheesiness Aiden, don’t lie.” He smiles

“Goodnight Xavier, get home safe!” I wave to him as I open and close the front door. Leaning my body against it, I have to calm down. That boy is going to be the death of me. Taking a few breaths, I open my eyes and see that my mother is standing there watching me.

“Hello mother.” I say to her as I walk passed going up the second floor.

“I’m glad you can tell time Aiden, but please do remember a phone call is only a button away. You had my worried.” She says

“I know and I’m sorry.” I don’t even turn around to acknowledge her. Rounding the corner, I head straight for my room. Closing it behind me I breathe out. What a fucking day! The emotional rollercoaster of school and then the high adrenaline rush of being with Xavier. I’m exhausted.

A ping came from my phone, taking it out of my pocket the text read, Have a goodnight Aiden xoxo –Xavier. Smiling big, I reply Get home safe and goodnight xoxo J.

That night, I slept soundly. I didn’t wake from nightmares or cold sweats. Maybe I’m on the road to recovery.

This story belongs to the Author. Any characters or places said in the stories is coincidences. (2016) (Remijay) All Rights Reserved
  • Like 9
  • Love 9
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 9/10/2023 at 8:02 PM, Story Reader said:

That went well! Except his parents was a little worried he didn't call them

Thank you for the comment Story Reader. What teenager actually remembers to call their parents on a constant? LOL 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Remijay said:

Thank you for the comment Story Reader. What teenager actually remembers to call their parents on a constant? LOL 

You are right about the constant lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment

So, what was Xavier reason for ghosting Aiden?! The guy just shows up after days of silence and literally says you are love of my life!!! 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..