Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 2,421 Words
  • 440 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Twist of Fate - 29. Chapter 29

Chapter 29

 

 

Over the next couple of weeks, Xavier has gone out his way to show up in my life. At random times during the day he would send me either a picture of him doing something, or just shoot me a text. I haven’t told him about what happened to me. I don’t think I really can to be honest. He’s so sweet and kind. I don’t want him to think differently of me, you know.

None of the others in my life have done that. Not even Courtney, my best friend. That goes to show that maybe I’m not as important as I thought I was. But, we are teenagers. Take me for example I don’t go out my way to shoot them a text either. Maybe that says something, I don’t know. I have my last appointment with the therapist today. I’m kind of excited… Maybe that means I’m getting better. I’m hoping that I won’t have a relapse or PTSD moments. The thing that happened with Brent was a one off. I can’t really go into detail how I managed to do what I did without an episode. My brain must have turned off or something. Maybe being pissed at Jason had something to do with it. Shrugging mentally, I prepare myself for my appointment.

“Hey mom, I’m going to the therapy session. I’ll be back later, okay?” She’s currently at the stove whisking something together.

“That’s fine. But please text or call if you’re going to out later than dinner, okay honey?”

Rolling my eyes, “I know mom. I will text or call. Love you!”

Grabbing my jacket from the hook by the front door, I open the door and close it. I stand there for a moment. I breathe in the freshly cut grass, hold it for a moment and then start to walk towards my car. Today’s going to be a good day. Well I’m hoping anyway. Once in my car, I grab my phone, hit spotify and instantly my car is turned into a dance club with Ariana Grande.

Dancing in my seat as I drive to the appointment, my mood is happy, carefree. I’m in my own litter world. I don’t even realize that I have arrived until the song changes to something sad and gloomy. That’s my cue to shut off the engine and get out. Cracking my neck, I look at the building in front of me, here goes nothing. Stretching my arms above my head, I feel relaxed. Like I can do this. Whatever the therapist says or does today I hope that I have enough mentality to get through it.

Walking up to the front counter, I see that one of the receptionists is on the phone so I just wait. Tapping my foot, I look around the office area. Nothing has really changed. The same colors, furniture, pictures, etc… I kind of like it like this. “Hello there? Sorry it took so long. How may I help you today?” She asks with a smile

“Oh, yes. I have an appointment at three today with Dr.”

“Aiden?” I turn my head and there stood my therapist.

“Oh hi Ms. Hermitage. How are you doing today?” I smile at her

“I’m doing well. You must be in a good mood to smile like that. Come on.” She waves her hand at me, indicating for me to follow her.

Once in the room, I take a seat on the small couch. While she goes to get what I think is my file. After grabbing it she sits in her lounge chair. “So how has it been since the last time we spoke?” She asks

“I have been well actually. Well no that’s a lie. I broke up with my boyfriend. Found out he was cheating on me with a girl in my school. And that everything he has ever done or said to me was pretty much a lie.” I look out the window as I’m talking. I don’t want to see her facial expression as I’m going through the details of the last few weeks. “Um, I met someone. He makes me happy.”

“How have you been handling your emotions since finding out about it?” She asks, as she writes down whatever in her notepad.

“Well, when it happened. I was lost, confused, angry. God I was so angry!” I huff out. “But after a week of self pity. I told myself that I had to move on. I had to get over the betrayal.” I shrug my shoulders. Should I tell her about the one off with Brent?

“Anything else happen in that time frame?” It’s like she knows me. Or she can possibly read minds.

“Are you a mind reader by chance?” I chuckle

She laughs, “Can’t say that I am, but I can read facial expressions really well. So tell me what has been really going on in your life? NO bullshit this time.”

“Okay you got me Doc…” Taking a breath… I go on to tell her everything that has been happening in my life recently. Including what happened with Brent.

“I don’t think that was such a good idea Aiden. You have come so far. I don’t want you to have a relapse. I think the reason it happened was to get back at Jason. But however I cannot condone such a thing. Tell me what was going through your head at the time?”

“I honestly don’t know?” I shrug, “It’s like I can barely remember actually doing it. I just wanted to revenge on Jason for what he did, you know. I hated that I gave him another chance. I feel disgusted and used. I was so happy when we first started going out. I felt like maybe my life was getting better. But, in all honesty, I was waiting for the other shoe to drop. And it did, in the most horrible way. Not only did I get raped and abused. I was in a mind game with Jason. He made me feel safe, wanted, and cared for.” I broke down crying after that. I hate this feeling. I want it gone. I didn’t want to feel these kinds of emotions anymore.

She hands me a box a kleenex and waited until I calmed myself. “I get where you are coming from. I really do. I have helped a lot of people in your kind of situation. It does get better with time. But what I don’t want you to do is destroy what you have overcome. Forget about this Jason person. He doesn’t matter anymore. You are in your final year of high school. After who knows maybe you’ll find the person that’s meant for you. Maybe you’ll go on to do wonderful things. I honestly don’t know. But what I do know is that maybe you should stay on with me-“

“Stay on? Like continue therapy sessions?” I raised my voice. I didn’t want to continue this. I wanted this part of my life to be over. To finally, finally be a ‘normal’ person. Fuck my life!

“Hold on! Hold on…” She raises her hand, “Just until the end of the school year. I just want you to get better mentally. I don’t want to discharge you from my care just yet. You are not ready.” She smiles sadly at me. “How about this… IF you can prove to me that what happened early this year isn’t affecting you mentally and you can go out there and be a normal person then I won’t need to see you any longer.”

“I’m not saying that I don’t like you doc. Because I do; without your help and your patience with me. I don’t think I’ll be where I am today. But, I do want my life back. I want to take the reins again…” I pause, “If that is what it takes then I will do it.” I bow my head and look at the carpet.

“That’s better. So you said earlier that you have met someone. Tell me about him.” She smiles.

“Where to begin doc. He makes me happy. Like really happy.” I go on to tell her everything that I knew of him so far. Just thinking about him makes me smile.

“I like that smile. It suits your handsome face. I think this person might be the one. But it’s too early to tell.” She all but laughs out. Making the atmosphere go from gloomy to comfortable. “On that note. This session is done. See you in two weeks?”

“Thanks doc. I’ll see you in two weeks.” I smile at her as I leave the office and the building. I felt the weight of everything that I have been carrying ease up a bit. Rolling my shoulders, I turned back on my phone; the notifications go off, letting me know that I have missed text messages and phone calls. I smile down at it when I see that Xavier has pretty much been blowing me up. I should have let him know that I was going to busy for a bit. Oops! Sending him quick texts letting him know that I’m sorry for ghosting him for two hours. I even included a kissy face emoji. Is it too late to un-send that?

~Later on that same day~

“I don’t know bro. You think it’s a good idea to go on a date after everything that has been happening?” Says my brother Kevin.

“It’s as good as any.” I shrug

“So a double date tonight with my hopefully soon be girlfriend and your soon be boyfriend?” He asks in a not so thrilled voice.

“C’mon it won’t be that bad. It’ll be good to have other people there with you when you take her out. Especially for your first time.” I smile at him. “Look at it like this… You won’t as be nervous to be around her, as much as you would if you were alone with her. Xavier and I will be like buffers for the silent moments. Keep the conversations going?” I shoulder check him with mine. Making him smile in return.

“Okay… Okay!” He shrugs, “Just as long as you guys don’t do any PDA around us I’ll be good.” He chuckles

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I ask

“It’s nothing bad. I’m not at that stage of showing affection in public. I don’t care what you guys do. I’m not comfortable yet, with myself to hold her hand or kiss her.” He blushes

“Awe, look you’re blushing. That’s adorable!” I cackle

“Fuck you!” He blushes redder, reaching his neck and ears.

“Okay, okay… I won’t do PDA for your sake.” I side hug him as I go back to my own room. Once the door is closed I take out my phone and call Xavier.

“Hey…” I pause as I hear other people in the background on his end.

“And I told you no. And that’s final.” Says someone on his end. They don’t sound very happy.

“I’m sorry babe… Can I call you back in a few minutes? We have a situation here that I need to deal with before it gets out of control.” He speaks softly almost whispering into the phone.

“Oh, um, yea that’s fine… Call me back when you get the chance.” He hangs up after saying sure and bye. Well there goes my happy mood. I can’t blame him, it does sound like an urgent thing. But dammit! Sighing out loud, I plunge myself onto my bed and look at the ceiling.

After awhile of just laying there. I get a text message; it’s from Xavier. Making my mood instantly improve. I’m so over the moon for him. Shaking my head, I open the message. Sorry I couldn’t talk earlier. My dad and I had to deal with an issue that arose. Please forgive me! :( it read. Now how can I be mad at him for something that was out of his control? That’s okay. I hope everything is good now? Hopefully it’s nothing too serious. Instead of replying; He calls me, making me drop my phone on the bed in a panic. Sighing out “Hello?” I answer

“Hey!” His voice through the phone sends a shiver through my body. How can he sound so fucking sexy?

“I was wondering. What are you doing?” He asks, as his voice gets lower.

“Laying in my bed, talking to sexy guy over the phone.” I giggle out

“Oh yea? Who’s this guy? Should I be worried?” He laughs

“Definitely not…” Clearing voice, “I hope everything went well today?

“Oh! Um, yea. It went alright.” Like he’s hesitant to tell me.

“Are you sure? Because you can tell me anything, Xavier!”

“I like you a lot!” He exclaims.

“You like me?” Not where I thought he was going to go.

“What’s there not to like Aiden?” His husky voice is back, and it went straight to my dick.

Groaning, almost a whimper. I adjust myself. “There is plenty, I’m sure.” Get a grip! It’s only his voice. But I wonder what he looks like under his clothes. That body must have all the right muscles. The one’s that you can grip onto and lick. Fanning my face to cool off a bit.

“It sounds like you are having a hard time over there.” He says

“No problems over here. Just an inconvenience.” Get a grip already.

“Anything I can help with?” He asks, I hear some shuffling around on his end. “Maybe to relieve some pent up pressure?” It’s like he knows.

“What are you doing?” I ask

“Getting more comfortable on my bed. I had to strip out of my clothes.” Damn him. I just want to run my hands down his body already. To feel his muscles tighten!

“Oh yea? Going to bed already?”

“Something like that but I have this problem. It’s growing in size, becoming harder to ignore.”

“Sounds like you need some relief.” I blush, feeling my face get hotter.

“Mmmm would you like to help me out with this problem Aiden?” He voice dips lower in sound.

Swallowing the saliva in have in my mouth, “I would like nothing else, Xavier!” I whimper out, as I duck my hand into my underwear.

“Mmm, baby whimper for me more. I like it!” I hear a growl on his end, sending a volt of pleasure down my spine and into my dick.

I hope this chapter finds you in a good mood. Feel free to leave me a comment or a review. Only one more chapter to go! I'm so excited :) 
This story belongs to the Author. Any characters or places said in the stories is coincidences. (2016) (Remijay) All Rights Reserved
  • Like 11
  • Love 9
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..