Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 4,275 Words
  • 695 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Twist of Fate - 30. Chapter 30

So this is the last chapter of this book. I haven't decided yet if I'm making a second book to this. I hope this chapter finds you a good moood....

Chapter 30

 

How time has flown. It’s at the end of senior year. Only a few more weeks until summer time baby. I have so many plans with Xavier. I can’t wait to spend as much time with him as possible. This summer, I want to be out of the house so much that my parents are begging me to come home. HAH!

“Hey Aiden!” Courtney waves to me as she comes closer.

“Hey bestie… What’s up?” I ask her, it seems like forever since I last saw her.

“Not much. Just checking on you.” She smiles

“I’m sorry I have been absent lately. I’m hanging out with Xavier more. I really like him.” I smile at her

“That’s good Aiden. Really good! Maybe you guys will become something.” I can tell that she is really happy for me.

“I don’t know. It’s been a few months now. And he still hasn’t asked me to be his boyfriend…” Thinking about it, maybe he just wants to be friends. But, what friends kiss each other, have phone sex, send each other naughty pictures, and go on dates? Ugh! It’s so frustrating to say the least.

“Hey! Maybe he’s trying to get to know you more. Like on a deeper lower. Maybe this is one of those times, which it takes a minute. It’s not a race. You’ll get there!” She tries to cheer me up, “After school how about we, as in us two just hang out and chill.” She asks

That brings a smile to my face. “Definitely! Coffee is my love language.” I laugh. All things must come to end though, because Jason walks passed me with a scowl on his face. What’s his deal any way? So what if I had sex with his best friend. That’s old news. Or is he still hung up on the fact that I wouldn’t give him another chance to prove something. Whatever the case may be, I don’t care. I’m happy with my life at the moment.

“Oh how’s therapy going?” She asks… after clearing her throat.

“Good, good. I think I’m finally progressing. I feel good about it and my life at the moment.”

“That’s amazing. You went from that, to this, and I couldn’t be happier!” She cheers, pumping her hands in the air, and doing this little dance. I actually laugh out loud at how ridiculous it looks. That’s my best friend alright.

I guess you could say she’s happy for me. As for myself though? I’m slowing healing from the drama that this year has brought. I have overcome so many things. The obstacles that not only I had to endure, but along with everyone else in my life; my family being the most that had to adjust their way of living to fit this new reality.

“Hey I have to get going. I have a date tonight with Xavier.” I smile at his name. Trying to sound it out in my head has me dreamy.

“If that smile is any indication, I hope tonight is wonderful for you. I want the tea later.” She kisses me on the cheek and I walk away with a wave.

I wonder what Xavier has planned for us. The last date that we went on, he took us to this beautiful lake/pond. It was literally perfect. And the kiss at the end of the night, oh my god! It was the best kiss I have ever received, far better than Jason. Why am I thinking about him, when I’m thinking about Xavier? UGH! Brain, please turn off! They are two different people.

Getting home from school, I drop my stuff at the door and went in search of something that would hold me over until tonight. Stepping into the kitchen, I spot my brother at the breakfast nook, scrolling on his phone. Being as quiet as possible, I sneak up behind him and scream! Kevin screams as he jumps out of his chair. Oh my god, that scream sounded like a little girls. I double over laughing. “That’s not fucking funny, asshole! You almost gave me a heart attack.” He says as he holds his chest. I’m still laughing, my sides start to hurt.

“It definitely was funny. Hilarious enough! You scream like a girl dude!” I cackle. The next thing I know, I’m on my back as Kevin is on top of me. We both huff out as I wasn’t expecting him tackle me to the floor. Kevin smiles down at me with a mischievous smile.

“Don’t even think about it!” I flinch and wiggle around trying to escape his fingers.

“What this?!” He lunges his hands towards my sides, and starts tickling me.. Kevin has this big smile on his face, as I try my best to fend him off. But it doesn’t work, and I cry out in laughter..

“St… Stop! St…hahaha… stop it!” Grabbing his arms, he stalls his movements. He peers down at me with a smile.

“Give up?” He asks, as he takes in a breath.

“I give up!” I chuckle a little bit.

“Good! I am not a girl…” He blushes

“I didn’t say you were. I said you sounded like a girl with that scream…!” I laugh some more as the ticklish feelings leaves me.

“Whatever dude!” He gets up from my mid-section and offers me a hand up.

“Thanks!” Huffing out, I tussle my hair. “So how’s school and all that jazz?” I ask when it became too quiet, almost awkward.

Kevin shrugs his shoulders, “Eh, I guess this year could have been better. But it could have been much worse than it was.” Like a true politician, not giving a definite answer.

“That’s good I guess.” After that I grabbed water out the fridge and adventured upstairs to mine. Closing the door behind me, I leaned back against it. Tonight I want to ask Xavier to be my boyfriend. I hope he says yes, because I don’t know what I’d do if he says no. I don’t want to lose him, you know. At this point in our friendship he means a lot. I’ve let my heart have a say in what happens. You’d think that after Jason, I would have closed myself off to any and all relationships or feelings of that regard. I guess the heart wants what it wants. Sighing out loud, I start to strip to my birthday suit. Grabbing a towel; I walk over to my bathroom. And my phone starts to ring. Growling, I turn around and fish the device out my pocket. One look at the screen, and I smile… “Hey Xavier!” I say as I answer the phone.

“Hey yourself. What are you doing?” He asks

“About to take a shower.” I blush, and giggle

“OH?! Does that mean you’re naked right now?” He asks

Blushing more, “Ye…Yes!” I stutter out, feeling all embarrassed.

“That’s hot babe. I would love to see you right now.” Xavier’s says, with his voice dropping down into a gravelly tone. Making my dick start to get hard. Looking down, I notice that I’m indeed hard and jumping for attention.

Rolling my eyes in annoyance, “Stop that! I am not about to have phone sex with you. You… You perv!” I laugh out as I blush more, making my face feel hot.

“Okay, okay… I’ll stop for now! But just to let you know. I’m only a perv for you!” He laughs.

“Great! Now I have to go take care of something!” Xavier laughs, “That’s not funny you know.” I huff

“Oh but it is my dear.” He laughs some more, “Okay, I’ll let you go so you can take care of that. I’ll be seeing you tonight, correct?”

“Of course I wouldn’t miss our date.” Like I could even if I wanted too

“Good, I’ll pick you up around 6:30 tonight. Dress accordingly.” With that he hangs up. I look down at my dick; it’s still hard and wanting attention.

“NO! Go down already!” Now I’m more annoyed at myself than with Xavier even though it is his fault that I’m in this state. Throwing my phone on the bed, I go into the bathroom and start the shower.

By the time I get out of the shower, my arousal has gone away and I stare at myself in the mirror. Lithe body, twinkish, I still have some muscle definition. I can tell that my V line is there. I’ve always admired the V line on guys, it’s so fucking sexy and hot. What I would give to run my tongue across it, as my hands go from their pecs, down their sides, hugging their hips with a grip that tells them that I want more. Great, now I’m horny as fuck and I can’t do anything about it! My attitude has turned into annoyance at the situation.

Sighing out, I leave the bathroom. Opening my underwear drawer, I’m thinking a jock strap with black jeans, a shimmery black dress shirt that’s almost see through, and my black and silver necklace, that goes just above the pec area. Toweling off my hair, I look into my floor to ceiling mirror. The hair cut that I got is really doing me some favors. I love the wavy textured messiness of it right now. Throwing the now damp towel in my hamper, I start to put on my clothes as there is a knock on my door. Without even waiting for a response it opens. I hurry up and grab the towel out of the hamper, as the person comes fully into my room.

“Seriously? You couldn’t have waited until I said come in?!” I all but yell at my brother.

He throws his hands up in defense, “Sorry!” He takes one look at my state of attire, and turns his head, “Didn’t mean to come in here with you being in the nude.” He states, as he scratches his neck in embarrassment. His neck his red, and his ears are almost the same color.

Sighing out in annoyance, “What is it that you wanted, Kevin?” Taking a calmer voice with him now that I know it isn’t my sister or parents.

“Oh, um… Could you like get dressed or something first?” He asks

“I would have been more decent if you waited a moment before coming into my room. Now you have to wait until I get dressed… Just ask the question as I’m getting dressed dude. It’s not like we aren’t both guys here. I may be gay, but incest isn’t something that I’m into.” I laugh, as I turn around to pull on the jock.

“Thanks for placing that image in my head. Now I have to bleached it!” He starts to laugh, as he continues to scratch his neck in embarrassment. “Anyway, I was wondering as you are driving towards where-ever you are going if you could drop me off at one of my friend’s houses?” Kevin leans up against my wall, as I’m getting dressed.

With a wave of my hand, “I don’t care dude! Just be ready by the time I have to go. I don’t want to be late. Tonight I want to ask Xavier to be my boyfriend.” I duck my head, as I admit that.

“That’s so cool bro! He’s going to say yes!”

“How would you know? He could say no!”

“That’s not possible. The way he looks at you when you aren’t paying attention. The way he laughs at anything you say or do. If that’s not love, then I don’t know what it is. But Aiden, don’t worry, he will say yes. I know it!” He smiles at me.

“He does?” I ask as I turn around to face him.

“Of course, I wouldn’t lie about something like this.” He shrugs his shoulders.

“That makes me happy. Thanks!” That puts a smile on my face, as I pull on my jeans, “Now if you’ll excuse me I have to finish getting dressed.”

“Fine… Fine, get all dolled up for him.” Kevin laughs as he leaves my room. I hope tonight, Xavier will like what I’m wearing. It’s all for him after all.

Shit forgot that Xavier is picking me up tonight. Grabbing my phone I send a text to Kevin letting him know. After that I go into my bathroom and play with my hair, trying to style it in quaff. After that I put on the almost see through shirt and spray myself with cologne. Finally I’m done with getting ready and not a moment too soon either. Because, I hear the doorbell downstairs go off. Rushing to grab everything, I make a quick escape out my room and down the stairs. I’m the first to answer the door.

Taking a breath… I open the door; there stood Xavier in all his glory. Xavier stands there with flowers at his side. He’s wearing a black suit jacket, with a white shirt underneath. Dark wash blue jeans and black shoes; he looks perfect. Looking at his eyes, they shine with the light from the porch, as a smile reaches his lips. Xavier bites his lip as he gives me the once over. I can hear him growl softly. I blush out as I’m sure I don’t look as good as him.

I go to say something, but he beats me to it, “That shirt isn’t hiding anything babe.” He smirks, and I blush more. “I would love nothing more than to take that off and devour your skin with my tongue.” He says. Making my dick start to get hard in my jeans.

My jaw drops after he says that, “It’s nice to see you too Xavier.” I bow my head in embarrassment. “You look hot as usual.” I compliment him on his appearance.

“I try…” He shrugs. He raises the flowers towards me, as I smile.

“Thank you, they look wonderful.” I smile at him. “Let me put them in a vase…” I go to turn around, “You can come in you know.” I say offhandedly.

Hearing him step into the house, he closes the door. He looks around as I go into the kitchen and grab a vase from a counter that my mother keeps them on. After putting them in with water, I go back to the foyer to find my brother there talking with Xavier. ‘Damn does he clean up good?’ Shaking head, I venture over to them as they both smile at me. “What has you two smiling at me for?” I ask

“Nothing…” Kevin says, “Are we ready to go?” He asks, clearly hiding what they were talking about.

“Yea, let’s go.” Xavier opens the door like a gentleman.

 

After dropping Kevin off at his friends, the car gets quiet. Thank god, the radio is playing. Or it would have been awkward. “Where are we going?” I ask suddenly, making Xavier jump a bit in his seat.

“Oh… um, I was thinking an Italian restaurant. My parents used to take us there all the time back when we were younger. I haven’t been there in a while so I figured a nice candle lit, romantic sit down restaurant.” Xavier looks over at me and smiles.

“That sounds wonderful!” I exclaim. With a little bit too much happiness. Calm down dammit! It’s just a sit down restaurant with the hottest guy you know. What could go wrong? Smacking myself mentally; I just had to jinx it. Shaking my head to clear the thought.

Xavier takes my hand in his and raises it to his lips. It warms my heart but also it makes it race. How can such a simple action cause me to feel this way? We start to slow down, as we enter the downtown area. Lights are wrapped around the poles lining the streets; people are going in and out of the shops. Some are holding hands, others are laughing as they walk; I sigh in contentment. Maybe tonight will go as planned. Just maybe by the end of it I’ll have a boyfriend to call my own. I smile at that thought.

“What’s making you smile?” Xavier asks, making me break eye contact from people watching.

“How wonderful it looks.” I blush because I sound sappy as fuck.

“That’s cute! But so is that blush that’s starting to form.” He chuckles, I smack him on his arm playfully.

“Owe! You shouldn’t hit the driver.” He sticks out his tongue at me. In that moment my brain goes in the gutter. ‘I wonder what that tongue can do…’ Making me blush more and my dick stir to life. Great! So great!!

Clearing my throat, “Are we almost there?” I ask like a little an impatient child.

“Yes, child… We are almost there.” He replies sarcastically.

“I am not a child!” I huff out in annoyance. Folding my arms over my chest

“Sure babe!” He laughs

“RUDE!” I raise my voice a bit.

Xavier shakes his head as he parks the car on the street in front of a restaurant that says, Lloyd’s Italian restaurant. “You ready?” He asks as he opens his door. I go to open my door and get out but Xavier shoves me back inside and close’s it. I look at him surprised. He takes a moment, and then opens the door for me. I guess he wanted to be the one to open it, I shrug, whatever.

“Thank you, kind sir!” I chuckle

He laughs, “You’re welcome.” He kisses me right there in front of the restaurant, and I moan into his mouth, as sparks start to fly and my stomach does summersaults. Xavier breaks the kiss and smiles at me.

“What was that for?” I ask

“Does there have to a reason?” He asks

“No…” I chuckle in embarrassment

“C’mon you’ll love what they have.” He smiles at me, as he takes my hand and leads me into the place.

Once inside the restaurant, the lobby area is black with intricate golden scrolling on the walls. There’s chandler hanging from the middle of the ceiling. It looks almost like candles with real flames, but I hope not because that would be a fire hazard. Looking around more, I don’t see any seating area to wait. My guess is that this place is RSVP only. Meaning you have to have a reservation just to be escorted from this area to the next. Just how much does this cost to eat at. I hope Xavier isn’t going to be paying a lot for something like this. I don’t think I’m dressed accordingly. Nor do I feel right about him paying a ton.

“What are you thinking about?” Xavier cuts off my train of thought. And I look at him with questioning eyes.

“I hope you aren’t paying a lot for a place like this. I wouldn’t feel right about it.” I bow my head.

“Look at me babe.” He places his hand under my chin, I look at his smiling face. Those kissable lips, strong jaw line, a dimple on his right cheek, and his eyes that sparkle with the lighting of this room. “I would go broke if it meant I could see that smile just once.” That right there made me blush at the most sincere compliment that I have ever gotten from a guy.

“Don’t say shit like that…” I wave him off as the attendant comes up to the podium. “Pardon my language of course.” I blush, how embarrassing.

“Hello, I have a reservation. My name is Xavier Lockwood.” Xavier speaks out in a voice that I haven’t heard before. Dignified, mature.

“Yes, table for two. Follow me gentleman.” The restaurant has great décor and ambiance, as we walk through the closed off entryway. This place has a relaxed, casual vibe to it. A lot of people are seated around the open space, making it seem that this is the place to be when on a date. I’m glad I wore this outfit, because as I look around, the patrons are all wearing suits or dresses.

“Here you are gentleman. Your waiter will be with you shortly.” The host says.

“Thank you…” Xavier says. “Well how do you like it so far?” He asks me with a smile.

“It’s lovely. I would have never gotten an opportunity to eat such a place. All my friends are either fast food places, or diners. I love diner food though. You can tell that the cooks love what they do, and the atmosphere at them is lively, full of life sometimes.” I giggle, “ Sorry I’m rambling.” I blush

“You’re adorable!” Xavier says, making my face feel hotter than it was.

“Th…Thank you!” I squeak out. Grabbing the glass with water, I take a drink. Upon opening the menu that the gentleman left, I saw that everything is in a different language and I didn’t know jack about it. Raising my head, I look at Xavier… “Not to sound like an immature guy here. But, do you by chance know what the menu says?” I ask in embarrassment

“Oh yea, sorry about that. I didn’t realize most people don’t know French.” Xavier scratches the back of his neck.

“It’s okay. French is a love language. And it sounds hot as fuck coming from a guy…” Did I just say that out loud? Fuck me! Bury me a live right here and now…

Xavier actually laughs, “I didn’t know that you like French that much…. tu as le plus beau sourire!” Xavier blushes…

“Wow! That’s beautiful.” I gush, “What does that mean?” I ask

Xavier smiles and bites his lip, “You have most beautiful smile.” Can I just kiss him already?

“Thank you.” I smile

“As for what is on the menu, I can read it off for you if you’d like.”

“I wouldn’t want you go through all that trouble for me.”

“No trouble at all, so…” Xavier says as he goes on to read off the menu items.

“Oooo that sounds fancy what is it?”

“Carbonara au poulet? It’s chicken carbonara…” He smiles at me

“I would like that please.” I blush

“Of course.” Xavier chuckles, just as the waiter walks up us.

“Hello guys, my name is Zane and I’ll be your waiter. What can I order you tonight?” Zane looks kind of cute. Especially in his uniform. He has blondish hair, which is cut short. His uniform shirt hugs all the right places. And his skinny jeans show off his perky ass. I hear some growling so I look at Xavier with questioning eyes. But, he’s not looking at me. He’s looking at our waiter with an angry expression.

“I don’t mean to be rude, but could we be served by a woman?” Xavier asks not so nicely.

“Oh! Um, of course. Let me find someone…” Zane rushes off to find someone.

“That wasn’t very nice of you Xavier. That poor guy.”

“And that lustful look that you gave him wasn’t appreciative either.” Xavier huffs out.

“What’s the deal? So he was cute. Don’t be jealous. I am your date after all. I am sitting here with you, not him. Calm yourself or something. Because if you don’t I will leave this place and I will never speak to you again.” I yell at him. Xavier bows his head in defeat and sighs.

“Fine!” He grumbles… Xavier sits there with his arms crossed, with a pained expression.

“Good.”

Xavier and I chat as we wait for another waitress. “Sorry gentlemen, but there doesn’t seem to be any available people right now.” Zane is back. But he doesn’t look excited as he was before.

“That’s okay. Don’t worry about him. Jealousy isn’t a good look for him.” I smile at Zane, as I point towards Xavier.

“Rude!” Xavier grumbles out

Zane laughs as he takes our order and leaves. “That wasn’t so bad.” I shrug

“For you maybe…”

“Stop being an asshole. I get that I’m on a date with you Xavier, but it’s not like we are together.” I whisper that last part because I really wanted to ask him to be mine, but if he’s going to act like a kicked puppy maybe I’m better off not asking at all.

“What was that last part I didn’t catch it.”

“Nothing…” I go to say

“I heard you…” He says

“Then maybe you should start acting like the guy I know…” I’m still irritated at him.

Xavier doesn’t say anything for a while and that’s fine… I shouldn’t have been looking. Whatever! I hope we can recover from this… As we wait for our food, we chat about nothing important. Looking at Xavier, I smile because I would like nothing more than to be more than friends with him. He makes me feels safe and comfortable.

“So I would like to ask you something?” I go to say

“I have something to ask you as well…”

“You go first.” We say at the same time… making us both laugh.

“Will you be my boyfriend? I know that I can be an asshole. I know that I can sometimes come across as jealous and maybe, just maybe I have some aggression.” Xavier says, as he scratches his neck. Man he loves to do that when he’s nervous or embarrassed.

“Hmmm, I’ll have to think about it?!” I smile

“That’s just mean, Aiden.” He pouts, looking like a puppy.

Laughing, “Okay okay… Yes, Xavier. I’ll be your boyfriend.” I smile

“YES!” Xavier shouts out, making people look at us all funny. Talk about embarrassing.

Please review and comment. Let me know what you think as far as Xavier and Aiden. Until next time :) 
This story belongs to the Author. Any characters or places said in the stories is coincidences. (2016) (Remijay) All Rights Reserved
  • Like 8
  • Love 9
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

What a beautiful way to end a story that has some tragedy in it. All the hell that Aiden went through he deserves to be happy and it's obvious that Xavier makes him happy. I would love to see the look on Jason's face when he finds out that there are a couple. I hope it lasts and I hope marriage finds the two of them together for their life. Maybe an epilogue that includes their marriage would be wonderful.

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment

Thank you for your work, I truly enjoyed the story and hoping for a sequel or maybe even something for Xavier’s POV ? 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Thank you for an amazing journey with your incredible characters. I am amazed by the depth of the individual  characters and the overall story captures the reader from the opening lines. I truly enjoyed reading your book and hope that you will continue with another. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
10 hours ago, Dragon21 said:

Thank you for your work, I truly enjoyed the story and hoping for a sequel or maybe even something for Xavier’s POV ? 

 

Actually I was thinking the same thing. If I do decide a second book. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 9/30/2023 at 12:16 AM, Jim Fraser said:

I would love to see the look on Jason's face when he finds out that there are a couple

Jason is really awful, egocentric, selfish, ugly person. Although I'm not a fan of the way Aiden handled the revenge (using sex as revenge tool could hurt Aiden too), Jason deserved even worse. Jason is so manipulative, giving Aiden cold/hot treatment all the time. It is his ego who is broken, not heart, so, it would be nice that in Book 2, Jasson really get what deserves, broken heart and left by everyone. 

Maybe some revelation regarding Ryan from the hospital and his role in kidnapping and raping would be interesting to explore in Book 2.

I'm glad Aiden and Xavier are happy together, they both deserved it.

Very nice story @Remijay you have made some possibilities for Book 2. Good luck.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Cane23 said:

Jason is really awful, egocentric, selfish, ugly person. Although I'm not a fan of the way Aiden handled the revenge (using sex as revenge tool could hurt Aiden too), Jason deserved even worse. Jason is so manipulative, giving Aiden cold/hot treatment all the time. It is his ego who is broken, not heart, so, it would be nice that in Book 2, Jasson really get what deserves, broken heart and left by everyone. 

Maybe some revelation regarding Ryan from the hospital and his role in kidnapping and raping would be interesting to explore in Book 2.

I'm glad Aiden and Xavier are happy together, they both deserved it.

Very nice story @Remijay you have made some possibilities for Book 2. Good luck.

Thank you for the feedback! I'm glad you really enjoyed my book :) Also there are some things in play. I haven't nailed down what's about to happen. But, there will be some interesting parts 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 12/30/2023 at 1:39 AM, Baikalisan said:

THATS IT!!!!????  Omg

I'm in the orders for Book 2. Thank you for the comment :)

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Remijay,

 

I would like to say how great the story was and hopefully will continue later.  I can understand Xavier's jealousy because I was that way before.  I am 80 now and I would have loved to find "that someone" but all I got was what Aiden got from his previous hookups.  Oh well, maybe in my next life.  Thanks for a great story again.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..