Jump to content

Joined By Blood Premium

   (1 review)

Damian's belief system has been turned upside down: his sister isn't who he thought she was, and vampires really do exist. Luckily with so many obstacles to overcome and so many choices to be made, he does not not have to navigate this new landscape alone. Vik, prince of his people, has set his eye and his heart on Damian. And what Vik wants...

A great big thank you to my entire team.
Copyright © 2011 Renee Stevens; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 2
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 0


You must purchase Premium Content to access premium stories.

Recommended Comments

User Feedback


centexhairysub

  

Good character development and the plotting and writing flowed nicely as well.  Nice take on the vampire genre, a few new twist.  Enjoyable afternoon reading.

Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..