Jump to content

Jarek

   (2 reviews)

The sexual molestation of a student by a teacher in an isolated tropical Australian town, triggers abductions and murder.

At a rainforest camp for adolescent youths Jarek introduces them to the joys of independence, freedom from irrational taboos, respect for nature and each other, and pride in their natural masculine instincts.

A gun-toting woman; a spurned wife and a man-hating teacher, cause Jarek to flee. But life becomes even more dangerous when he’s followed by his small-town enemies, who join forces with the State President of Women's War International, a female practised in the art of ridding the world of non-compliant males.

Copyright © 2018 Rigby Taylor; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Former Member

  

The naked fairy sprinkles his magic dust and poof; the characters’ clothes disappear as they go on a naked romp through the bush. But don’t get me wrong, there is a very serious side to this story. Read how a couple of enlightened teachers guide their students through the class of unlearning. We are all born naked of body and naked of mind. But as soon as we are born parents and society plus political, social and religious leaders want to cover that body and instil their own beliefs in the mind.

On the surface some of this story might appear misogynistic, but look deeper for the real message. There is some great stuff here that all young men need to discuss. Oh, by the way, you may need to shake your own moral compass to ensure it is pointing the correct way.

Take the bare-butt ride, you’ll love it.

Link to review
JeffreyL

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I am unsure how to explain this story. Quirky is the word that comes to mind. It is about Jarek and his journey from teacher to camp leader and back to teacher. That may sound uninspiring, but along the way he meets a  group of supporting characters that are sometimes bizarre: militant feminists, an unconsumated married couple, an assortment of students, and Sebastian Sanspere from the story of the same name. Jarek's journey and this mix of characters make for a story that is both funny and thought provoking. Rigby Taylor has a writing style that I enjoy and a view of life I find interesting. I recommend this story.

  • Like 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..