Jump to content

Mortaumal

   (2 reviews)

Mortaumal is a light-hearted tale about death and dying, affection and indifference, independence and love, somewhere in tropical Queensland. Mortaumal gets himself into and out of very hot water while learning to defend himself both physically and mentally in a fast paced romp in which there’s sentiment but not sentimentality, social criticism, excitement, fun, and a bit of everything else.

 

Copyright © 2018 Rigby Taylor; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (1 member)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 1
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Okiegrad

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

By far one of the most interesting stories I’ve read.  If one is looking for a story that contains intrigue, action, twists and turns, and some extremely interesting and sexy characters, then this is the perfect story!  Highly recommended!

  • Like 1
Link to review
JeffreyL

  

This is another quirky, amusing, and thought provoking story by Rigby Taylor! Mortaumal is a young man trying to find his place in the world. He leads a cast of slightly bizarre, intriguing characters with clever, play-on-word names. Mort has adventures and gets in and out of trouble, often due to his honesty. The characters are delightful! Well most of them are. Of course there is a villain or two thrown in. Besides the fun, we get food for thought. Mr. Taylor often challenges conventional views on society. I highly recommend this story. And if you haven't read other stories by Rigby Taylor, I strongly suggest you do so.

Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..