Jump to content
    Rob Colton
  • Author
  • 2,464 Words
  • 30,171 Views
  • 21 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Enforcer - 14. Chapter 14

Buzz walked hand in hand with Jed toward his cabin. It felt good to be with Jed like this, showing simple affection, without worrying about what someone might see, or what they might say—and to whom.

After a good meal with Jed’s family, Buzz wasn’t ready to turn in just yet.

“I had a good time tonight,” he said. “Your family is very nice.”

“They were on their best behavior tonight,” Jed said with a light snicker. “Trust me, they can be loud and obnoxious.”

“Well, it was nice to have a meal with people who clearly love each other. Thank you for letting me be part of that.”

“You are a part of that. You’re part of my family now, Buzz.”

Buzz smiled. He liked the sound of that. It had been a long time since he felt like he belonged somewhere, and he knew with Jed he could have that—and more. “Sounds too good to be true.”

“You’ll change your tune when you have to hang out with my bratty brothers.” Jed slowed to a stop. “So, here we are…”

Buzz looked from his cabin to Jed’s. “I haven’t seen your cabin yet.”

“Well, it’s not much different than yours. But my bed is nicer.” Jed waggled his eyebrows.

Buzz smiled, suddenly feeling bashful. He swallowed and looked up at Jed. “I’d like to see it.”

Letting out a moan, Jed’s free hand groped the crotch of his jeans as his eyes went dark with lust. He tugged Buzz by the hand, pulling him to the porch of his cabin.

Following Jed inside, Buzz looked around. Jed was right. It was pretty much the same layout as his cabin, but it was more lived in. The room was filled with personal touches that made it Jed’s home.

There were pictures of his family and his pack-mates in mismatched frames scattered around the room. The clothes he’d worn yesterday were slung across one of the ragtag armchairs by the fireplace. A pair of boxer shorts lying nearby on the floor made Buzz smile.

The unmade bed looked big and comfy, with fluffy pillows and a light blanket.

Jed’s scent was ingrained in everything, especially the bed. It made Buzz a little light-headed, but it was a damn good feeling. His chest rose as he breathed in a lungful. He let out the breath with a contented sigh.

If—when—Buzz eventually moved in with Jed, things might be a little bit tight. Buzz wasn’t as big as Jed, but he wasn’t small either. Even so, as he looked around the room, he could easily see himself living here. Cooking with Jed in the kitchen and sitting with him at the table. Relaxing in the chairs by the fireplace on cold winter nights. Making love in that big, comfy bed…

Jed moved in, taking Buzz in his arms. He dropped his forehead onto the top of Buzz’s head and let out a contented sigh.

“I like it here,” Buzz said quietly. “It’s homey.”

“I’m hoping you’ll want to stay. I don’t mean to push. I promised myself I would give you the time and space you need… But you gotta know how I feel about you, Buzz.”

“I think I do…”

Jed cupped Buzz’s face in his big warm hands. After gazing at Buzz for a moment, Jed leaned in and kissed him, pressing his lips tenderly against Buzz’s mouth.

Buzz melted against Jed’s solid body, kissing him back. When Jed’s tongue flicked across Buzz’s lip, Buzz opened his mouth with a soft moan. Jed slid inside and stroked against Buzz’s tongue, moving slowly, lovingly.

Letting his hands slide down Jed’s back, Buzz cupped Jed’s rock hard ass. Gripping tightly, he ground his body against Jed.

An intense growl burst from Jed’s chest as he swung them around and backed Buzz up to the bed. The two men fell over, Jed’s weight pushing Buzz into the mattress.

Previously, he wouldn’t have dared to let anyone get him into this position, but everything about Jed being on top of him like this was right.

“Jed,” he whispered softly. “You’re going to be my first.”

Jed’s eyes flashed amber and his canine teeth dropped. “Buzz.” The name was spoken in a choked growl.

Buzz loved he could make the big strong enforcer lose control like that.

The two men undressed each other. Buzz tried to take it slow, to explore and make it last, but he really wanted Jed naked. Jed clearly felt the same. Their clothes ended up scattered around the room.

Buzz scooted up so he lay with his head on the pillow. As he adjusted the pillow, his hand came in contact with a crusty piece of fabric.

“What’s this?” He smiled slyly, thinking he had found Jed’s cum rag. When he pulled the fabric from under the pillow, he was shocked to discover his shirt. It was covered in dried semen, a mixture of his and Jed’s from the night they met in the forest at Conclave.

Jed looked away, humiliation and shame written all over his face. He lifted himself up and sat back on his heels. When he spoke, it was a choked whisper. “It was all I had of you.”

Guilt for what he’d put Jed through swamped Buzz, nearly pulling him under. The big man was so sweet, Buzz wondered what he’d done to deserve a man like Jed. “Hey.” Buzz reached up and pressed his hand to Jed’s whiskered cheek. “Don’t be embarrassed. You won’t need it anymore, because you got me. And I’m not going anywhere.”

Jed tipped his head and kissed the inside of Buzz’s palm. The tenderness lasted for just a moment, replaced by new-found lust that began with a heated growl. Aggressively, Jed covered Buzz with his body, ravishing him with fervid kisses. Tongues dueled, teeth clashed, hands gripped, and nails scratched.

Buzz spread his legs and pulled Jed’s weight down on top of him. He could feel the man’s generous dick pushing against his hip.

“I want you so bad,” Jed whispered huskily before he began sucking on the base of Buzz’s neck.

Buzz closed his eyes and got lost in the pleasure. Jed’s hands roamed his body while his mouth worked magic on his skin. Buzz knew Jed was marking him, pulling up a bruise where his neck met his shoulder. The teeth marks and hickeys would be a beacon that Buzz had submitted to his more dominant mate.

His dick throbbed, leaking a stream of pre-cum onto his belly.

“Oh god.” Buzz tried to thrust his hips off the bed, needing the friction against Jed’s body to get him off. “Jed. Please.”

Jed kissed a trail down Buzz’s body, stopping at one nipple before moving to the other. Buzz buried his hands in Jed’s hair, urging him to keep going down, to follow the treasure trail that led to his groin. He lifted his ass up from the mattress, pushing the tip of his dick towards Jed’s mouth.

When Jed passed Buzz’s dick with only a swipe of his tongue, Buzz moaned in frustration. “Please,” he begged, twisting his body, chasing after Jed’s mouth.

Ignoring his pleas, Jed rubbed his nose against Buzz’s sack, tapping each of his balls. His tongue snaked out, lapping at one of the orbs, taking it into his mouth to suck and lick on it. He repeated the actions with the other one, back and forth.

Buzz’s eyes fluttered shut as Jed pleasured him in ways no one had ever done before.

While Jed worked his balls, Buzz reached down to grab his dick. Before he could touch it, Jed grabbed his wrist. Buzz lifted his head to look at his lover.

Jed shook his head. “Not yet.”

When Jed sniffed under Buzz’s ball sack, Buzz let his head fall back against the pillow. He squeezed his eyes shut, drew in a breath and held it.

Jed’s tongue swiped across his hole, sending a burst of pleasure throughout Buzz’s body. Buzz let out the breath in a loud moan. Never before had anyone licked him down there; he had no idea how good it would feel. His hands applied pressure to Jed’s head, and he canted his hips forward, needing more.

Jed did not disappoint. He licked and sucked at Buzz’s tender ass like he was starving. The feel of the slick tongue contrasted with the burn of Jed’s goatee.

Buzz was on the verge of coming. He hadn’t even touched himself, but he was so close. If Jed kept it up, he would lose it.

Just a little more…

So close…

When Jed pulled away, Buzz wanted to cry.

“I wanna be inside you. I need to be inside you.”

Buzz nodded frantically. “Yes.”

Jed moved so he was on top of Buzz. The tip of his dick pushed beneath Buzz’s balls, sliding into the crack of his ass. Buzz moaned loudly, twisting his hips, needing more physical contact with the scalding heat of Jed’s cock. The tip reached Buzz’s hole, tapping it as if knocking to be let inside.

“You know how much I love that you saved yourself for me? I’m going to be the only man who will ever experience you like this.”

Jed grabbed a bottle of lube. When he pushed Buzz’s knees toward his chest, Buzz grabbed a hold of them, exposing himself for his mate.

“I won’t hurt you,” Jed pledged as he applied a slick finger to Buzz’s entrance.

“I know you won’t.”

The finger breached his body. It didn’t hurt, but it felt odd. Not bad, just unlike anything he had ever felt before. Jed began to move the finger, nice and slow. He twisted it as he pushed it in as far as it could go.

When Jed found the spot inside him, fireworks went off in Buzz’s brain. His eyes rolled into the back of his head, and he let out a long moan. The single finger slowly became two, which became three. The awkward feeling of fullness quickly subsided as Jed worked him, stretching him, stroking his prostate.

Jed lubed up his cock and moved over the top of Buzz. Holding himself steady on one hand, he looked down into Buzz’s eyes as he guided the head of his slick cock toward its target.

Buzz felt the tip at his furled ring, pausing only a moment before surging forward. When the head slid past his sphincter, Buzz cried out in surprise.

Damn, that hurt. A lot.

It burned sharply, but he didn’t want to stop. He needed this, this connection with his man. Determined to take it like a man, he tightened his grip on his knees. He looked up at Jed, who stared down at him with a burning intensity in his eyes.

“You okay?”

“I’m good. Just go slow.”

“Breathe in and out.”

Jed stayed motionless for another minute. Buzz concentrated on his breathing and most of the pain subsided, soon replaced once more by that feeling of fullness.

“Push out.”

Buzz did as Jed told him. As he pushed, Jed’s cock slid deeper into his body.

Jed’s eyes fluttered closed and he groaned loud enough to wake the dead. “Oh my god.”

Once again, Jed remained still until Buzz’s body got used to the size of the intruder.

Moving slowly, Jed pulled his hips back until his cock nearly sprung free. Surging forward, he sunk back into Buzz’s body.

He repeated the maneuver, this time pegging Buzz’s prostate with the head of his cock. Buzz moaned as his inner muscles contracted, squeezing Jed’s cock, eliciting a grunt and a curse from the bigger man. Blood surged into his cock, and it filled until it was once again hard as steel.

Jed began to fuck Buzz.

Letting go of his knees, Buzz locked them around Jed’s waist. He used his hands to caress Jed’s hard body, loving the feel of the curls of hair that covered hard, sweaty muscles. It was especially thick on his chest, covering his squared pec muscles. His fingers also found a patch of hair above Jed’s ass. The twin mounds of his ass felt firm and round, and they flexed with each thrust of the bigger man’s hips.

Jed pistoned his cock in and out of Buzz, rubbing and prodding against his gland every few thrusts. Buzz pushed his hips back and forth, meeting Jed’s thrusts while grinding his hard-on against Jed’s furry belly.

The friction was exactly what he needed. Jed swiftly drove him to the brink.

His back arched off the bed, fingers dug into Jed’s back. Pressing his heels into Jed’s ass, he cried out his mate’s name. His ass contracted around Jed’s cock as he released, sending spurts of hot cum between their bodies.

Buzz went limp on the bed, completely drained. Still, he was well aware of Jed still on top of him, pounding into him. Buzz gave his ass muscles a squeeze, and Jed responded predictably.

“Buzz.”

Jed’s voice was tight as his rhythm faltered. Even though they’d decided to wait for the claiming bite, Buzz’s subconscious compelled him to turn his head and bare his neck to his more dominant mate. When Buzz’s head lolled to the side, Jed clamped his teeth down onto the base of Buzz’s neck.

The bite was hard enough to leave the impression of his teeth, but did not break the skin.

As Jed’s body shuddered above him, his cock pulsing jets of cum deep inside, Buzz wished more than anything Jed would bite down just a little harder. To mark him, to claim him permanently as belonging to his fated mate, Timber Pack enforcer Jed Stone.

* * * *

Jed lovingly wiped Buzz down with a warm damp washcloth. As he swiped between Buzz’s legs, he was extra gentle. He knew he’d been rougher than he should have been, especially for Buzz’s first time.

“Are you sore?” he asked.

“No. Well, a little bit….” Buzz became shy, looking away as a blush began to creep up his cheeks. “But I’m not complaining.”

“It was good then?” Jed knew it was, but he couldn’t help but ask.

“It was perfect.”

Jed tossed the washcloth aside and crawled into bed, pulling the sheet and blanket up over them. “Will you stay?” he asked as he snuggled into Buzz.

“I already told you, I’m not going anywhere.”

Buzz looked so fucking handsome as he smiled at Jed.

When Jed asked Buzz to stay, he meant for the night, in his bed. But when Buzz answered, he meant forever. Before Jed could stop himself, he said aloud the words echoing in his head. “I love you, Buzz.”

“I love you, too, Jed.”

Copyright © 2014 Rob Colton; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 70
  • Love 41
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I Love You Rob..., but I am becoming very scared. In the shadow of this new beginning is Derek. I do not believe he will accept this union and I think he will actually consider Buzz an enemy of "His". Shawna will lay low and try to take advantage of any moment that she can. That being said..., my doom & gloom moment is over. Lol. Jed & Buzz are fantastic for one another..., and hopefully Buzz won't have to kill Derek to live in peace. Hmmmm - now that is a thought. Seems as if change is coming like a runaway freight train. Problem is that there is more than one train. Some enemies will ban together, some others will attempt to scavenge..., AND in between the carnage folks will find their true mates and a higher calling. Rob Colton you always make my heart smile! Thanks for this chapter!!!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Darn it Rob! Jed was so close to marking Buzz and Buzz wanted it too! This was a beautiful scene and this just shows that Jed is just a big teddy bear (though he would preferred to be a big fluffy wolf ;) ). Such a nice chapter to just focus on the development of Buzz and Jed's relationship without other people. I definitely want to see Zef and Miler's meeting and see more of Wylie with Colton and Parker, but I think this chapter was a nice change of pace. We finally get to see Buzz and Jed take their relationship up a notch and hopefully they won't wait too long before Jed claims Buzz so Derek and/or Shauna can butt in. Anyways, love the chapter Rob and can't wait until Saturday!!!

  • Love 1
Link to comment

I'm just waiting for the Derek/Shawna shoe to drop. This won't be pretty. I do like Jed and Buzz and the moments they just spent together!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

You know how much of a fan I am of your work. I am glad you said I couldn't use Jed in my own story because this is way hotter than I would have written. So dang hot.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Heartwarming chapter. It sets just the right pace. As there has been a lot of drama and distraction it was good to see this chapter focused solely on the development in Jed and Buzz relationship.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

They make a fantastic couple, can't wait to see them mate properly. Wonder when Derek is going to turn up.

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Great chapter...a perfect combination of love and intimacy...so well written...i am going to bed now with a smile on my face. Thanks for that Rob Colton...you rock!!

  • Love 3
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

Yet another great chapter :) So hot and loving... I wanted Jed to clamp those teeth down and claim him for good! All in due time. I hope that Derek and the hunters don't do too much damage. I eagerly await the next chapter :)

  • Love 2
Link to comment

I keep wishing Jed would claim Buzz and formalize the mating, especially before Derek comes back into the picture. There are so many ways everything could play out but I do see at least one big fight but I can't pin down between who. I do think that Buzz is going to have to stand up to his brother once and for all.

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Well worth the wait! Great chapter. It was so sad when Jed said 'It was all I had of you.' Man, Buzz must have felt teeny tiny in that moment! The love between them really came out and their getting together in bed was well worth the wait and hot as hell ;) Possibly even hotter than colton and parker, though the dynamic is different between the two couples b/c Parker was so much less dominant.

 

I hope they enjoy this moment of calm b/c I don't think it will last long. I just hope they don't regret not finishing the mating. My question is, if a female is more dominant than her partner, would she bite him in a mating? My fear is Shawna showing up and trying to claim Buzz. She seems like a motivated woman who might just be more dominant because of it.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 05/16/2014 09:48 AM, Cannd said:
Well worth the wait! Great chapter. It was so sad when Jed said 'It was all I had of you.' Man, Buzz must have felt teeny tiny in that moment! The love between them really came out and their getting together in bed was well worth the wait and hot as hell ;) Possibly even hotter than colton and parker, though the dynamic is different between the two couples b/c Parker was so much less dominant.

 

I hope they enjoy this moment of calm b/c I don't think it will last long. I just hope they don't regret not finishing the mating. My question is, if a female is more dominant than her partner, would she bite him in a mating? My fear is Shawna showing up and trying to claim Buzz. She seems like a motivated woman who might just be more dominant because of it.

The scene with the shirt is one of my favorite moments from the book. I'm glad you liked it.
  • Love 4
Link to comment

Rob, you write the best sex/love scenes: not only hot but also very beautiful.A mixture of aggressiveness and tenderness.

My heart almost broke when Jed told Buzz his shirt was all he had of him. Buzz had a difficult decision to make and I'm glad he chose Jed and he's giving up on his fears to give himself to his mate. Great chapter! :worship:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I keep remembering battleaxe Shauna saying she'd fuck Buzz into submission with a strap-on and bite him - I do hope Jed will teach the harpy a lesson, she's revolting !

I love Jed and Buzz so much, they really are soul mates. Jed's amazing family made Buzz feel so welcome, they're fantastic. If only all families would accept their children's choices and loved them for who they really are ...

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I too worry that the witch Shauna will show up before Jed and Buzz are mated.  Buzz only has to say two words at the right time.  "Bite Me!"  Buzz has already been made a member of the family.  Jed should make it official and final.  Great chapter full of great scenes.  I especially like Buzz finding his lost shirt.  It was both funny and touching.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..