Jump to content
    Rob Colton
  • Author
  • 387 Words
  • 31,131 Views
  • 62 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Enforcer - 18. Epilogue

em>(Note: Both Chapter 17 and the Epilogue were posted at the same time.)

At Jed’s side, Buzz followed their alpha. They darted through the trees, following the river line.

His heart raced, his senses on high alert. Since Shell’s kidnapping, they had stepped up their training and exercise routines. With the threat of the hunters on them, it was more important than ever that they be at one with their alpha. Especially with the little ones they now had in the pack.

Buzz looked up into the sky, letting the moon’s rays wash over him. He turned to his mate. Even though Jed was in his wolf shape, Buzz could have sworn he had a smile on his face.

Buzz understood. There was nothing better than running with your pack at night under the light of the moon.

With his new brothers and sisters, he was no longer afraid to be himself. They embraced him as one of their own. Even Jed’s parents had taken him in, insisting he call them “Mama” and “Dad.” He felt strange doing so at first, but the love they showed him even from the start made it easy.

He was free, mated to Jed Stone. He would never be scared, never be alone. Not with Jed and his pack-mates at his side. They were his family. They would die for him, and Buzz would do the same. Not just because of duty, but because of respect. Because of love. Buzz now knew the difference.

Colton came to a stop and Buzz stopped with him. He stared at Colton, watching his body language, waiting for an instruction.

The alpha wolf’s dark eyes sought out each of his pack-mates before he turned and ran, ramping up to full speed in mere seconds.

Buzz gave chase, his eyes never straying from Colton. All of his other senses were on high alert, searching for anything that might be out of place around him. Jed was at his side, but Parker was there too, and Trey on the other side of the alpha-mate.

The wolf pack burst from the forest, skidding to a halt in the clearing of Camp Timber: Colton, Parker, Trey, Jed, then Buzz.

The rest of the pack stood around the bonfire, waiting to greet them. Buzz looked around the camp and took it all in.

He was home.

 

End of Book II

Copyright © 2014 Rob Colton; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 98
  • Love 43
  • Haha 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



Awesome of course!!!! I am not sure how you can top this book, but I can't to read next one. Keep up the great job Rob!! Your stories are so great to read. A happy ending for Jed that is for sure! Thanks for taking the time to write.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Amazing, great, beautifully written in every way. I Loved the first book, and the second book didn't disappoint I loved it, I can't wait for the next book to come out, there are so ,any possible stories that can come out for the third book that I can't wait to see what you decide to do. Please keep writing I love all your stories and enjoy reading them time and time again.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

You great genius of a writer, you've once again wrote an amazing story and I sooo can't wait for the next book, or at least I'm hoping for a next book. And if you do decide to make a book 3 that would be awesome. I can already see what book 3 would be about, Zef never did finish talk with Buzz did he!? And something tells me that we are going to be seeing a lot more of alpha Miller too. :D

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

I accidentally inserted an empty review for chapter 17. I wanted to thank you for a good second novel of this series.

I agree with lapetitemort13's review for chapter 17. The Shauna and Derek problem seems to have been solved much too easily. The simple solution possibly displays Colton's strength or Derek's political maneuver, not wanting to undermine the power he wishes to eventually obtain?

Then there is the list that the hunters had. Who gave them so much detailed information about the Forest Pack members and the Timber Pack members? Is it Parker's dad, perhaps Sheriff Forrest, maybe Seth (I wouldn't put it past the dirtbag)? But it think it might be Sheriff Forrest, there is alot of data about wolves outside of the Forrest, Timber packs. Perhaps he collected the data during the conclave.

The exploring of Buzz and Jed's start of their lifelong relationship is wonderful, but the story that provides the background seems incomplete. Overall, the novel was wonderful. I can't wait for the Kindle edition. Best of good thoughts in your current and future endeavors.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Awesome just like the first book! Please let there be a 3rd book! Little Christopher growing up to be just like his Da.... Buzz and Jed getting a little one or two or three to complete their circle.... Oooo and a little girl for Colton and Parker!!! That would be super cool!

 

Thank you for sharing your brain children with us.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I love this, but can't help and hope for Book 3. There are so many unanswered questions that seem to scream for resolution.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Oh my flippin god what part of gay did that crazy bitch not get, you keep excelling yourself. Parker and Colton are great as dads. I am hoping your next story is about Zef, i am intrigued by him. Why would he fear disappointing his parents, they are very accepting people. Anyway there are so many avenues the next book can take i look forward to it you genius.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

After reading many of your works, I believe that you truly can convey the all consuming passion, love and trust between lovers, whether they are in wolf form or in human form. Outstanding as it touches me at my core. Anxiously awaiting whatever come next, thanks, Rob.............Mike

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Great ending to a great story. I didn't want it to end and hope there will be more. It seems to me you might be dropping hints about Zef. Updates on Christopher would be nice, too. Thank you for a great story.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I just love your stories. I am sad to see this one end but hopeful we will see the guys again.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

This was a great book! I'm so glad I've been reading your stuff. Can't wait for your next piece of writing! :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I didn't think you could come close to matching my love for TPC but this comes damn close. Thank you! Your writing talent is awesome. I can't wait until the next chapter so I can follow up on baby Rose and Christopher, as well as Zef and Alpha Miller. I also want to see whats up with Trey. What is the problem with Colton & his dad, too much attitude there need to know why. Anyway thank you again for the immense pleasure you give me with your words. Now get to writing.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Guest lulu

Posted

Wow amazing story , I would like to know more about Stan story, thank you.

Link to comment

Amazing book!!!

I was holding my breath every week anticipating for the next chapter!

You wrote an incredible story... so enchanting, enticing, breath holding, full of action and drama... just.. WOW! The first book: Alpha, second book: Enforcer, third book maybe: beta(tray)? :-) :-)

But there are some unanswered questions left behind...

 

Miller and zef= are they going to be a "thing"? (It doesn't have to be zef though... maybe the oldest brother of the family... if he's single I mean... because I don't remember if you wrote something about his personal life or not lol).

 

Buzz's brother= he would never let go so easily. I don't think he knows how to let go lol

And he left pretty easily... only with a statement... that's it?! He would never tolerate the "disrespect" and "humiliation" that buzz gave him.

 

I wanna see Colton and Parker get married :-) :-)

I wanna see Jed and buzz adopt a pup :-) :-)

 

I wanna see how shell and Curtis's baby grow up.. and if she and baby cujo will end up together :-)

 

There is soooo much to write a third book :-) :-) :-) lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment

As usual...you nailed it!!! hugs and kisses for another excellent installment in the TP series. Everybody else has swelled your head so I'm not gonna bother! :funny: You know how wonderful you are!!!! I'll just patiently wait for you to grace us with the next story. Cause I know one's coming. Just don't take too long, ok?

Question: are you ever planning on writing another Galactic Conspiracies story? :read:

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Rob,

It's seldom that an author can write a subsequent installment, that picks up where the last one left off, and make it as good as the first. Nice job!! I really enjoyed this go around with the Pack.

I do agree with Cannd about the relationship between Colton and his dad, Carlton. Maybe Colton does not realize that respect gets respect. Maybe it's that he was thrown into the Alpha role without any real guidance. After all, he is only 19. Perhaps these are details of which you are aware and are working out in the next installment (hint :*) ). Besides there are also several loose ends which your loyal fans need to be tied up:

We all want an invite to the wedding of the century :2thumbs:

Derek and Shauna: will the evil duo be back for revenge? :devil:

Zef and Alpha Miller: Hmmmm :lmao:

The hunters: That seems to have "there's-amole-in-the-Forrest View Pack" all over it. But Who?

I am soooooo happy that Jed gave buzz the "love bite" and now shows the world that Buzz is his and vice versa. Maybe Buzz needs to put his mark on Jed...? 0:)

Now, will this installment be available as a book? I'd really like to add it to my collection.

Thanks for sharing.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Cannd, I can see why Colton still has a grudge against his father. Remember when he claimed Parker how his father acted. It was horrible. He told him he messed up and he should have claimed a female and kept Parker on the side. His father wanted him to take over Forest View Pack, so I understand it. They never really talked after that and then his father gave him the brush off at Conclave. Their relationship is messed up right now.

 

As always Rob, great story. Can't wait until the next book. Already on pins and needles waiting for it....lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Wonderful story!!

I always loved Colton and Parker's story and when word came out that Jed would get his own story I was thrilled!! After sitting down and reading the full story( in one sitting I might add) I can honestly say, I loved it!! Buzz and Jedd started off rocky but I knew it would all work out, and it did!! I'm glad Buzz was able to leave an unhappy place and find love and family.

Excellent job as usual, Rob! I loved every moment of this story! And I cannot wait for more!! :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Rob! I looooooooooove your books. I am a huuuuge fan and follower of the Timber Pack Chronicles. Please tell us if Zef's story is next?!! Pretty please.

Great as always. Keep writing.

xxx

Fae

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/03/2014 03:58 PM, california_miss said:
Wonderful story!!

I always loved Colton and Parker's story and when word came out that Jed would get his own story I was thrilled!! After sitting down and reading the full story( in one sitting I might add) I can honestly say, I loved it!! Buzz and Jedd started off rocky but I knew it would all work out, and it did!! I'm glad Buzz was able to leave an unhappy place and find love and family.

Excellent job as usual, Rob! I loved every moment of this story! And I cannot wait for more!! :)

Wow, in one sitting? That's commitment. Thanks!
  • Like 2
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..