Jump to content

Joe the Welder

   (1 review)
Sub-genres: Drama, General Romance

A gritty story of a casual meeting that turns into more than you might expect. You'll meet Rex, a real estate agent, Joe, a new-to-town out of work welder, and watch as people and events occur that shape their lives. You'll have a first row seat to a story that reflects adult situations, adult language, sex--and personal development--as well as a fun approach to life. Part of the CSR discussion blog, live Monday 1/26/15, from 7-9 pm Central. Join in that day and ask me anything!

This is an ADULT story, complete with language, situations, occasionally rowdy sex, and more. If this sort of thing offends, you've been warned. However, the story DOES reflect the lives of many adults. This is my first story, so please do leave comments; they're always welcome! And, by all means feel free to use the "like" button!
Copyright © 2014 Robert Rex; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 2
  • Feel-Good 2
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

JeffreyL

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is a most enjoyable story! Rex, the realtor, tells us about how he and Joe, the plumber, get together. The narration is very readable, and the character's personality really comes through. The author's main characters are very believable guys. You probably know someone like them. He has also created an appealing supporting cast: relatives, neighbors, and friends. In spite of a slow start and a couple of big challenges the guys manage to stick together. I believe this is the author's first story, and I will be looking for others to read.

Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..