Jump to content

Mark's Revenge 1. Mark's Revenge

   (3 reviews)
Sub-genres: Adventure, Drama

A new boy, Scott, comes to town and outs Mark and another boy, Bobby. After several cruel run-ins with Scott, Mark and Bobby decide that he should be given a taste of his own medicine. Find out how they go about seeking revenge for Scott's bullying behavior in this exciting story.

This story contains several graphic sexual incidences between teenage boys.
Copyright © 2006 by Ronyx; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (4 members)

  • Action Packed 3
  • Addictive/Pacing 4
  • Characters 4
  • Chills 2
  • Cliffhanger 3
  • Compelling 2
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 2
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 2

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 3,647 Words
    • 5,137 Views
    • 9 Comments
  • 2. Chapter 2
    • 3,487 Words
    • 4,073 Views
    • 10 Comments
  • 3. Chapter 3
    • 3,465 Words
    • 3,941 Views
    • 8 Comments
  • 4. Chapter 4
    • 3,276 Words
    • 2,509 Views
    • 10 Comments
  • 5. Chapter 5
    • 3,545 Words
    • 3,610 Views
    • 12 Comments
  • 6. Chapter 6
    • 3,763 Words
    • 3,644 Views
    • 10 Comments
  • 7. Chapter 7
    • 3,800 Words
    • 3,631 Views
    • 8 Comments
  • 8. Chapter 8
    • 4,097 Words
    • 2,887 Views
    • 9 Comments
  • 9. Chapter 9
    • 3,450 Words
    • 3,360 Views
    • 10 Comments
  • 10. Chapter 10
    • 3,599 Words
    • 2,969 Views
    • 12 Comments
  • 11. Chapter 11
    • 3,527 Words
    • 2,614 Views
    • 10 Comments
  • 12. Chapter 12
    • 3,220 Words
    • 3,084 Views
    • 9 Comments
  • 13. Chapter 13
    • 2,767 Words
    • 2,430 Views
    • 8 Comments
  • 14. Chapter 14
    • 3,230 Words
    • 3,182 Views
    • 10 Comments
  • 15. Chapter 15
    • 2,936 Words
    • 2,742 Views
    • 11 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

OzLoGo

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I can honestly say I enjoy the stories Ronyx writes.  I have been working my way through all his stories, which of course means I come to this one.  I was not sure with the title just how it was going to go.  This story provides an opportunity for the reader to feel his full rage of emotions.  I found myself everything from happy to ticked, easy going to worried.  Great writers can do that to their readers.  I really liked everyone in this story except for Scott, then I read Scott's story and changed my mind about him.  If you read this story then you absolutely must reads Scott's Story so you don't continue to hate him for the rest of your life.  I was fine with the revenge of Mark and Bobby, though I think I like what happened in the end with the other two boys.  Scott deserved everything that happened to him.  If I could put in a HUGE request.  Please consider another write on this story.  After reading Scott's Story I can for sure see a Senior Year story that brings everyone back together.  Great story.  Time to stop writing and get going on the next of Ronyx stories :)

  • Love 2
Link to review
raven1

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I didn't write a review of Mark's Revenge after I finished reading it.  The reason is that this book filled with all the wonderful and exciting elements of a great book was lacking in a clean ending.  Written from the point of view of the main character it is filled with love, danger, humor chills and intrigue.  However, it is only one half the story.  In order to see the true arc of the story you will need to read the equally well written sequel, Scott's Story.  Together these stories make a powerful tale that will leave you amazed at Roynx's writing.  This tale starts with Mark as the main character who is outed by the viscous and cruel Scott.  How Mark and his friends deal with the dangers presented by Scott and overcome them is a fascinating tale well worth reading.  I recommend it highly.  Don't stop there, however.  The second half of the story, Scott's Story, completes a this wonderfully complex and fulfilling story.  My 5 stars was given as an acknowledgement of the two stories together.

  • Love 1
Link to review
chris191070

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A story about two boys Mark and Bobby who get outed and bullied by Scott. It details how the boys go about getting there Revenge on Scott. Well worth a read.

  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..