Jump to content

Jericho's Wall

   (1 review)
Genres: Romance

I'd crushed on other guys before, my cousin Jericho was my first experience with pure, unadulterated love.

While this tale can be read and enjoyed as a standalone, it contains characters from and minor spoilers for Free Love.
Copyright © 2023 Rusty Slocum; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (5 members)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 4
  • Characters 4
  • Chills 2
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 4
  • Feel-Good 4
  • Humor 5
  • Smoldering 3
  • Tearjerker 3
  • Unique 3
  • World Building 3

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Dan South

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Sometimes a story, and a storyteller, help you reach a place deep inside yourself. Through written words a need for a serious internal inventory can arise. Consideration of the angles, the actions, the results. Live the tale as it’s told. I’m likely to ramble on about my consumption of and absolute love and adoration for Jericho’s Wall.

It’s special.

 I will return to this story when I need to thoughtfully remember the past or simply need to be uplifted by love. Love in its many forms. I share so much of the past recounted on these pages but it doesn’t matter if you do.

It’s timeless.

If you experience this tale as I have let me assure you: you will laugh, you will cry, you will want more. You will learn to preserve. 

I’m deliberately not speaking to the characters or the plot because they’re yours to experience in your own way. They’re all so easy to love.

It’s all about love.❤️

Response from the author:

Thanks, Dan, for your lovely review.  I'm so glad Mat and Jer's tale resonated with you, and I could ask for no higher praise!

Rusty

  • Like 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..