Jump to content

Born Wolf

   (3 reviews)
Genres: Fantasy, Paranormal
Sub-genres: Urban Fantasy, Werewolves

Kurt Smith’s life should be perfect. His parents are high ranking werewolves in a stable and happy pack on the south coast of England. He’s strong, dominant, good looking. His life should be great. Unfortunately Kurt is the only werewolf to have been born a wolf, and he doesn’t understand humans at all. While Kurt is struggling to maintain his position in the pack, he goes and falls for the only known sufferer of wolf-related-dyslexia.

Do come join us over in the discussion forum. Kitt and I will lay on doggy treats and lots of jerky.

The werewolves of the South Sea pack govern under very different laws that we do. In the real world, physical violence is unacceptable, I do not condone that you try and beat anyone up. But they are wolves, and their justice is very different from our justice. Lastly, Tahryn’s name is pronounced ‘Taa-rin’ with a long extended vowel sound. Everyone else you should be able to work out fine.

Copyright © 2014 Sasha Distan; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (14 members)

  • Action Packed 7
  • Addictive/Pacing 10
  • Characters 12
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 2
  • Compelling 4
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 7
  • Tearjerker 3
  • Unique 12
  • World Building 10

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

clairvin

· Edited by clairvin

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A wonderful story.  The characterizations and plot were so well constructed that a world full of wolf shifters seemed natural.  I fully expect to go to the south of England someday to pick up my kids at the pack’s summer camp.  

Link to review
GJJ

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Loved the story, when will the sequel be posted?

Link to review
mogwhy

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

loved the story line. i bit different take on the shifter stories. i found the story well paced. left me wanting for the next chapter of these characters lives as the grow.

  • Like 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..