Jump to content
    shadowgod
  • Author
  • 5,692 Words
  • 2,974 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Living in Surreality - 13. Chapter 13

chapter 13:
: edited by viv :

Matt and Valerie were greeted at Jacob's front door with a canary yellow post-it note. They had noticed the small piece of paper attached to the siding of the house, just above the doorbell, reading 'Come in' in black marker.


"I thought you said he went out of town with his mom," Valerie's suspicious gaze switched from the simple hand-written note to Matt, his earlier revelation not far from her thoughts.


"He told me that he and his mom were driving up to Sacramento for the weekend when I called him about going to the mall this morning," Matt shrugged his confusion at Valerie before depressing the thumb latch on the door and entering the still house.


Valerie entered behind him, paying little attention to the hat on his head which had been missing during their trip to the mall earlier. Together, they explored the cool interior of the quiet, vacant house. There was no sign of Jacob, nor anyone else, anywhere, save for a second small canary post-it note affixed to the banister of the staircase.


"Come up," Valerie read the note written in the same neat scrawl as the first as she plucked it from the finished wood. Matt falling into step beside her, Valerie's eyes drifted up the length of the staircase. "Jacob?" she called out, her voice questioning.


The only response her call received was the distant baritone chime of a grandfather clock. The sound of it startled her. Valerie flinched at the unexpected noise as it resounded four times through the house.


A slow grin spread across Jacob's face as he heard Valerie call his name. He wondered how this would play out, scared of the possibility of rejection, yet confidant that neither Matt nor Valerie would walk away.


Curiosity, tinged with fear, propelled Matt and Valerie's slow ascent up the narrow length of stairs, both suspicious as to what was going on, and why Jacob hadn't responded.


"Jacob," Valerie called again, her voice lower, and laced with concern this time.


Still no answer, only the random sound of the house settling, which pulled both sets of their eyes in the direction the sound emanated from. Satisfied that the creaking snap of wood was nothing more than the groan of the old house, Matt and Valerie crested the top of Jacob's ladder, cautiously turning their attention towards Jacob's room.


Matt and Valerie rounded the corner in an offbeat unison. The moment their bodies were in Jacob's line of sight, the nervous still of the house was assaulted with the triumphant wail of brass, and the soul shattering boom of bass. Its melody was playful and erotic, reminiscent of a slow strip tease.


The beat was radiating from Jacob's room, the scream of the highs so loud, the pair couldn't hear themselves think. Valerie and Matt stared wide eyed at the visage of Jacob standing in front of his window. The afternoon light streaming through the window in such a way, it filtered through the thin mesh fabric of his shorts and jersey, leaving little of his build to the imagination.


Jacob's eyes fell on Matt, as he pushed himself off the windowsill. He crossed the room with a slow sultry saunter. "Baby, take off your coat..." he sang with the song. "Baby, take off your shoes..." he continued, before turning his attention to Valerie. "I'll help you take off your shoes."


Jacob dropped to the ground, his fingers slipping around Valerie's ankles, pulling off her shoes. So aggressive was his action, Valerie almost lost her balance and she grabbed a hold of Matt's shoulder in an effort to remain on her feet. Matt twisted his head quickly at the touch, his eyes locking with hers, seeing the shy smile cross her face.


Jacob slid slowly back up her body, his fingers blazing a tentative trail along her sides. Once he was standing up in front of her, his hand lightly pulled her chin in his direction.


"Baby, take off your dress," he echoed the words blaring from the stereo. His hands pulled the neckline of her shirt down, his lips sending a spark to every nerve ending in her body. "Yes... Yes... Yes..." Jacob smiled as his lips murmured the words into the flesh of her collarbone. With his lips still in contact with the sharp contrast of bone and flesh of Valerie's collar, he turned, locking eyes with Matt who was staring at the brazen display in heated disbelief.


"You can leave your hat on," Jacob's eyes sparkled at Matt, before he began lightly dragging his teeth along Valerie's skin, eliciting an excited groan that reverberated from her throat.


He gave Valerie's collarbone a soft kiss, breaking the contact with her skin. As Jacob's lips pulled away from Valerie, his eyes locked on Matt, who stood there, quickly shuffling his feet out of his shoes.


"You can leave your hat on," Jacob repeated with a small devilish smile.


Matt looked down as he kicked his shoes away, looking up just in time to see Jacob's face approaching his. He couldn't even blink before Jacobs lips attacked and sealed on his own. Jacob swept his tongue across Matt's lips, applying pressure, demanding entry, while his hand tugged at Matt's belt. Matt allowed Jacob entry without hesitation, reveling in the feeling of Jacob's tongue assaulting his mouth.


Matt quickly got the hint and his hands flew to his waist, where Jacob's hand fumbled with the buckle. Once the belt and top button were free, Matt's loose jeans fell into a pile on the floor around his feet. With the cumbersome denim gone, Jacob's hand followed the curve of Matt's rear, his index finger dragging the cotton of his boxers through the cleft before he grabbed an aggressive handful and held it.


Matt inhaled sharply with Jacob's action, greedily sucking on the offered tongue before Jacob pulled it away. Separating their lips, Jacob's forehead rolled along Matt's until their faces were pressed cheek to cheek, watching Valerie watch them.


"Go over there, turn on the lights," Jacob's voice matched the voice of Tom Jones radiating from the speakers.


Valerie did as commanded, an unusual thing for her. She was usually too dominant to take orders lightly. Flicking the light switch on, Valerie turned, waiting for another cue from the song, and from Jacob.


"Come back here, stand on that chair," Jacob sang as Valerie watched him. His hand, now openly stroking Matt's erection through the red and blue check boxers he was wearing. Matt's head lulled back on his shoulders, letting out a pleading whimper as he struggled to keep eyes from clamping shut.


The sight of Jacob and Matt caught Valerie by surprise; she had never seen Matt so... heated, that was the right word to describe what she was seeing. There he was, the boy next door, her best friend, reduced to a writhing mass, so worked up, that he clung to Jacob to avoid falling to the floor.


Misreading the look on Valerie's face as one of envy, Jacob planted a stalled, sweet kiss on Matt's lips as his hand slid off of Matt's concealed erection. His hand lightly rubbed Matt's flat belly before he gave it a final tap, the touch moist from Matt's sopped boxers. Leaving Matt to rest against the wall, he crossed the small distance to Valerie.


"You're still dressed," he whispered, leaving the song to play out in the background, his hand gently cupping her breast.


Valerie inhaled sharply as he cupped her breast, his fingers slowly playing with the sensitive nub of flesh shrouded in the layers of fabric. Jacob hesitated before kissing her neck, while his fingers continued to massage her breast, working his way up to her jaw line, his tongue following the ridge from her earlobe to her chin.


Matt stood back, watching Jacob manipulate Valerie like a violinist would play a Stradivarius. He was sure such a sight would have made him self-conscious and unsure, but in this moment, he found the exact opposite to be true. Seeing Valerie so willingly give in made his already aching erection throb even more.


Matt couldn't stand to be an idle wallflower any longer, he decided, as he watched Jacob and Valerie work at pulling her shirt over her head, abandoning the piece of clothing to the floor, leaving her standing there in her jeans a black lacy bra, which was again obscured by Jacob's hands as he resumed kissing her.


Matt quickly shucked the shirt he was still wearing before crossing the short distance between them and dropping to his knees so his head was level with Valerie's navel. His fingers began to pop the button on Valerie's tight jeans in a stalled mix of caution and wonder. Valerie broke away from Jacob's kiss peering down at Matt, who was kneeling before her.


The two stared at each other for a few moments, Matt looking for reassurance, and Valerie thinking he looked good in the submissive posture he was in. Each of them saw something in the other which neither had ever seen before.


Valerie smiled encouragingly as Matt began to peel her pants down. Leaning up to kiss her belly button, he felt the flat of her stomach spasm at the unexpected but welcome touch. She groaned, her hand reaching down, running her fingertips through his hair.


It was an awkward task, pulling her pants off while his tongue skirted the edge of her navel. After a few tries, and Valerie's stumbling help, Matt managed to toss the pants over his shoulder, allowing them to land somewhere behind him. Matt left a glistening trail as his tongue snaked its way down to her panty-covered mound.


He nuzzled the tepid flesh with the tip of his nose, making Valerie squirm and moan from the attention he was giving her still clad pussy. Suddenly, and with out warning, he opened his mouth as wide as he could and buried it between her legs. His tongue making, broad slow strokes across her lacy black panties.


Valerie cried around Jacob's tongue, her body stretching, pressing her toes into the ground, her back arching, trying to stretch for the ceiling. Her reaction to Matt's ministrations was so great, that Jacob broke this kiss to figure out just what in the hell had happened.


"God damn," Jacob said breathlessly, as he saw Matt's mouth covering Valerie's pubic area with his hand shoved down the front of his boxers, stroking his erection languishingly. "That's fucking hot," Jacob exclaimed in a hoarse whisper, the tent in the flimsy mesh shorts he wore much more evident.


Matt spied the situation developing in Jacob's shorts from the corner of his eye. He slowly pulled back from Valerie, leaving her to whimper in a mixture of relief and remorse. His eyes gazed with longing in the direction of Jacob's crotch, as he nervously swallowed. Valerie looked down when his mouth vacated her pelvis, and seeing the look of desire on Matt's face, she reached over to Jacob's waistline, her fingers teasing Jacob with her touch, teasing Matt with the sight.


Grabbing at the waistband of Jacob's basketball shorts, she yanked them down, dragging the elastic band to rest beneath Jacob's scrotum. Jacob hissed as his erection was exposed to the cool air, giving an involuntary shudder, as Valerie encased his erection in her graceful, long fingers. With a deliberate, slow stroke, Valerie slid her hand from the base, to the flared head, milking a dollop of silky clear fluid.


Matt watched Valerie's hand slowly stroke Jacob's length before peering up nervously at the two sets of eyes watching him intently. Without letting go of his own erection, Matt shuffled to the right so Jacob's monster was only inches from his face. Valerie gasped, anticipating correctly what was happening as she maneuvered Jacob's dick towards Matt's mouth.


Matt inched forward, feeling drawn to the droplet that had collected stubbornly to the slit on the head of Jacob's erection. Pausing just before his lips met with Jacob's glands, he found himself torn, wanting to engulf Jacob, scared of the action and its implications. His hand, however, was running the length of his own concealed erection as fast as the muscles in his arm, at an awkward angle of attack, would allow.


Valerie sensed his apprehension, and unwilling to be denied this sight, guided Jacob's dick forcefully along Matt's mouth, smearing the precum across his lips. Matt groaned without opening his mouth. His body tensed as Valerie smeared Jacob's glands across his lips, causing his face and upper chest to flush red as he violently erupted into the confines of his boxers.


Matt exhaled, resting his forehead against Jacob's abdomen, as he did Jacob's erection smeared precum along his cheek. Breathless, Matt kissed the course hairs on the edge of Jacob's groin, as he pulled his slick hand from his boxers.


"Its okay," Jacob cooed, running his fingers through Matt's hair lovingly.


Matt shook his head, refusing Jacob's notion. Matt was hesitant, as his hand approached Jacob's erection before he took hold of it, stroking it. His eyes focused on it, seeming impossible and huge, and only inches from his face.


Matt pulled his head away from Jacob's body. He peered down his nose at the head of his challenge. Valerie held her breath, watching as Matt leaned forward at a languid pace until his lips collided with the tip of Jacob's erection, offering this god a gentle kiss as his eyes drifted shut.


Valerie and Jacob watched as Matt's lips pursed around the head of Jacob's erection. Matt's tongue slithered from between his lips and up the slit in the head, making Jacob's knees buckle with the slight touch. Receiving the desired reaction, which Matt felt through Jacob's flesh, Matt slid forward pulling Jacob into his mouth inch by excruciating inch.


Matt pulled back in a rush preparing to dive back down, his teeth lightly scraping Jacob's dick as he did. The scrape caused Jacob to take in a sharp gulp of air which sounded like a hiss as the oxygen rushed through his gritted teeth. Matt tried to pull off in fear he had hurt Jacob. Jacob, however, held him in place.


"It's alright," Jacob spoke softly, his hand gently guiding Matt's head forward to a point and pushing back. "Accidents happen," he groaned as Matt began to find his pace.


"That's good," Jacob spoke softly, his hands abandoning the sides of Matt's head.


His body wavered in its stance as Matt began flicking the head on each withdraw before plunging forward again, each time progressing a little further, as he got used to the idea of having Jacob's dick in his mouth.


"Oh Christ," Jacob gasped, his head twisting towards Valerie, his lips capturing hers in a passionate kiss.


Jacob unabashedly groaned into her mouth when Matt tugged his shorts down further and began to fondle his nuts. Jacob's hand coaxed the satin strap of Valerie's bra over her shoulder and down her arm until her breast was barely contained in the cup.


He broke the kiss, looking into her eyes while nibbling at her chin, a sly smile curling his lips as his fingers trickled down the valley of her breast and the expanse of her flat stomach coming to a rest at her hips. His fingers danced along the waistband of her panties as he continued to kiss and nip at her chin, and slowly, with each pass across her hips, his hand drifted further into their confines.


Jacob eased his fingers into Valerie's underwear, feeling the moist heat of her sweat and Matt's saliva. His lips dove down to the crescent of exposed areola that peeked just above the confines of her bra, his tongue teasing her nipple as it wedged into the fabric.


Valerie gasped at the touch, her arms clutching his head to her chest, as his hand dredged further into her panties, grazing her clitoris. Jacob smiled to himself, pleased with her reaction. He pulled his tongue back into his mouth, and biting down on the fabric of the bra, he pulled it further down as best he could being held captive in Valerie's grasp.


It took a few tries, but when Jacob had her whole nipple exposed to his mouth, he wasted no time making sure that's where it was. He flicked his tongue at her engorged nipple, gracing it with the occasional light bite.


While he gave her nipple what he considered expert oral care, his finger had blindly found the spot and slipped into her. Valerie gave a shrill squeal as he found her entrance and invaded it with abandon. She began to moan as he made small circles along, and around the opening, going as far to spread her legs further apart granting him better access.


Jacob continued to tease her entrance lightly, his utmost attention waning however, due to the efforts of Matt's lips and tongue. Jacob pulled his hand from Valerie's underwear realizing the feelings building in his groin.


Jacob coaxed Matt off his erection with a moistened hand. His action receiving one of the most pathetic sets of puppy dog eyes he had ever seen, it was as if he had just seized Matt's favorite toy. Jacob smiled at the face below him, reveling momentarily in its precious mixture of anger and sadness. He thought if Matt would only let out a huff and cross his arms, the picture would be perfect. He caught Matt's eye and gave a slight nod to Valerie, who stood there silently, watching the two of them.


His unspoken communication was complete as Matt pulled himself up from his knees. Valerie studied him as he rose to his feet and turned to face her, giving her a mixed look of accomplishment and shame. His eyes stumbling over the words 'did you see what I did?' and 'I'm sorry' as they spoke to her.


Valerie smiled with ease, leaning in to kiss his worries away, tasting the remnants of Jacob as she did.


"That was fucking sexy," she whispered breaking the kiss, reassuring Matt with the excitement sparkling in her eyes.


Matt beamed with pride, "Yeah?"


"Oh yeah," Valerie moaned as a flash of Matt's head buried in Jacob's pelvis burned through her mind.


"You know what would be better?" Matt questioned, finding confidence in her acceptance.


"Nothing," she shook her head, refusing the notion that anything could top what she had just witnessed.


"You, on the bed," Matt whispered before suckling on her bottom lip.


Valerie pulled away from them, a giggling groan escaping her as she took her bra off and dropped it scandalously on the floor. Four eyes watched the rounded globes of her swaying ass as she sauntered toward the bed. Finally, she cast the pair a set of bedroom-eyes over her shoulder as her knee graced the bed.


Valerie needed give no further encouragement, giggling as she watched Matt struggle to escape the soggy pair of boxers that began to stick to his skin. Using the blue and red fabric, he cleaned off the remnants of his previous climax. Jacob quickly pulled off the golden jersey he was wearing, pausing momentarily to flex his chest and blow a kiss at Matt before kicking the loose shorts the rest of the way off.


Jacob began to walk toward the bed and Valerie, and pausing in front of Matt, he gave a gentle lick along the length of Matt's jaw line, ending at his earlobe, which he teased with a playful nibble.


"Ready?" he questioned, his tepid breath cascading down Matt's bare flesh.


Matt nodded his head submissively.


"Top drawer of my night stand," he whispered.


Matt made an attempt to move, but halted as Jacob grabbed hold of the erection jutting from his groin, tugging on it in a playful, aggressive manner. Again, he slowly chewed on Matt's earlobe.


"You know what you're going to do?" he questioned between nibbles and the occasional kiss to the nape of Matt's neck.


"No," Matt gasped, fighting for the strength to even utter the word.


Jacob's lips moved away from Matt's earlobe, placing small kisses on his way to Matt's full lips. Rendering Matt to mush with a passionate kiss, a shiver ran the length of Jacob's spine as he thought of the words coming. His teeth gently held onto Matt's bottom lip as he pulled away.


"Fuck me" he whispered into Matt's mouth, it was not a plea, more a demand actually, that Matt, no matter how timid, could not refuse.


Matt pulled away, his eyes seeking Jacob's, he found them glistening wildly, even though they were heavy with lust. He began to shake his head in protest, only to have Jacob squeeze his erection with force as he slowly nodded his head, effectively quashing Matt's initial protest.


"Top drawer of my nightstand," he repeated with one last kiss and a broad stroke of his thumb across Matt's glands before he let go and walked up behind Valerie where she stood at the foot of Jacob's bed.


As he approached her backside, he moved her hair away from her neck allowing his tongue to cut a moist path along the base of her neck, his hands running down the warm skin of her sides.


"Sorry," he spoke as his nose drifted through her hair, his fingers maneuvering between the fabric of her panties and, the smooth texture of her bare flesh.


Valerie turned her head, questioning Jacob with her eyes, ready to ask of his regret, when she felt the muscles in his arm tense, followed by the sound of the fabric giving way to his demands. His fingers grazed across the small of her back and repeated the action on the opposite side, his lips kissing her shoulder blade as she felt the shreds of her panties fall to the bed beneath them.


Matt watched the scene for a second before he began his trek to the nightstand, watching their discourse as he went. He gave Jacob one last look as he approached the nightstand, receiving a sly smile accentuated by a wink from Jacob. Matt watched as Jacob's hand slithered down her belly before becoming obscured in the apex of Valerie's thighs.


Matt pulled open the nightstand drawer. There was no need to rifle about to find what Jacob was talking about. Right on the top was a package of condoms and a white tube.


Jacob's knee pressed in between Valerie's legs, coaxing her to spread them open. She willingly complied, allowing Jacob to tease her with the head of his erection. She would groan intermittently as he toyed with her, gliding his dick in just to the corona, before pulling it back out and smearing it across her exposed lips.


So intent was Jacob on making her whimper and gasp, that he failed to notice Matt creep up on the two of them. It was not until he felt Matt's fingers tickle through the dimples of his clenched rear that he even knew he was there.


"Now you're getting the idea," he smiled as his head turned towards Matt.


"Maybe," Matt answered coyly, looking down as he did. Smiling, he produced a small foil wrapped package, the serrated edge of which he lightly drew across the small of Jacobs back sending a shiver up his spine.


"No," Jacob gritted through the tingling sensation, "I definitely think you've got the idea," he paused looking at Matt sideways. "Help me put one on?" he said stepping away from Valerie.


Matt grinned devilishly as he brought the silver package to his teeth and ripped it open. After he had pulled the rubber from its wrapping, he brought his other hand to his mouth and gave his palm a slow long and broad lick. Matt inspected the palm of his hand as Jacob gave him a curious look. Not satisfied with it, he let a dribble of spit drop into his palm.


Matt scooted right up behind Jacob and wrapped his arms around his chest, so close was his embrace, that his erection pushed the back of Jacobs dangling nut sack. One hand cupping his slick saliva, the other, gently holding the condom, Matt ran his forearms down Jacobs sides, receiving another excited shiver from him.


Jacob leaned back, resting his upper body on Matt's chest, as Matt used his saliva-slicked hand to perpetrate a painfully slow series of strokes to Jacob's erection. Once he felt that he had Jacob wet enough, he ceased his exquisite torture of Jacob's glands. Blindly, Matt positioned the rubber at the head of Jacob's erection. Careful to depress the reservoir tip, he slowly unrolled it down Jacob's length.


A sigh escaped Jacob's lips as Matt's hands abandoned his dick, his fingers slowly traveling through the patch of trim pubic hairs, until Matt's palms rested on the flat of his stomach. Locked in their embrace, the two of them shuffled the short distance forward to Valerie in unison. Matt refusing to let go, Jacob never wishing he would.


"Aww, how cute," Valerie giggled from the bed where she had taken up residence, watching the moment they shared.


"I'll show you cute," Jacob smiled menacingly, an act which only made Valerie giggle more, already knowing the eventual outcome of this game.


"You will huh?" she asked, amusingly intrigued.


"Yup," Jacob said as he pulled free from Matt and climbed onto his bed, crawling in-between Valerie's legs as they spread for him. He gave her a questioning look, asking if she was ready.


"It's now or never," she playfully teased, looking at an imaginary wrist watch. "You're not the only stud in my schedule."


Jacob chuckled and gave her a soft kiss, breaking it to concentrate on guiding his shaft into her. Valerie lightly whimpered as Jacob slowly slid inside of her. He again kissed her lips as he began a series of slow deliberate thrusts causing her to moan around his tongue as he slowly began to fuck her.


The inner spring mattress jumbled softly as Matt climbed on, the movement catching Valerie's attention as she kissed Jacob.


"You're... so... brave," she said around his kiss.


Jacob stopped his gentle thrusts and gave her a quizzical look.


"Every guy I know would be freaking out if they knew another guy was approaching them wearing a rubber and holding a tube of lube," she giggled.


Jacob gave her a knowing smile, one tinged with excitement, before he gave her cheek a quick kiss and looked over his shoulder at Matt.


"Be gentle," he said in mock fear before his voice deepened to finish his sentence, "Stud."


Matt smiled, even laughed lightly, as he opened the tube in his hand and squeezed a healthy portion, or what he thought was one, onto his index and middle finger. Closing the tube and leaving it fall to his side, he shimmied up the bed until his knees were even with Jacobs.


With one hand, he spread Jacob's ass cheeks apart, and the other slid the greasy substance around Jacobs pucker. Jacob gasped at the touch of Matt's fingers running small circles around the rose bud slowly increasing the pressure he was applying.


Jacob groaned as Matt finally pressed a lubed finger into his rectum and began rocking it back and forth. Jacob instinctively pushed back towards Matt's finger, causing Valerie to gasp at the sudden movement. He chuckled slightly and kissed her.


Matt worked a second finger in as he watched them kiss, slowly opening Jacob for himself. The kiss ended abruptly a few minutes later when he felt Matt's fingers exit his hole.


Jacob held his breath in anticipation, feeling the bed jostle with movement, and then Matt's hand again spreading his cheeks. He gave Valerie a look of longing realized, before his eyes slid closed.


Valerie craned her neck trying to see what was happening at his bottom, finding this whole exchange very interesting. Matt pressed the head of his erection up against Jacob's hole before he paused with a reluctance that did not last long. Slowly he pushed forward, watching in amazement as his dick disappeared into Jacob.


'Your sins into me...' The lyrics of a different song drifted out of the speakers whose volume had been lowered at some point, When, Matt could not remember. 'Oh, my beautiful one...'


Valerie switched her view from Matt at Jacob's rear, to Jacob's face, taking a moment to memorize the look he wore, the way his eyes were screwed shut in pain, contrasted with the slack jaw of pleasure.


Jacob exhaled slowly, his breath beginning and ending with a grunt as his head slowly came to rest on Valerie's bosom, a tear leaking from the corner of his eye.


"Your sins into me," he echoed as he felt Matt's balls come lightly to a rest on his own sack.


Matt held still for Jacob, letting him get used to the feeling. The only movement he made was to lean in and kiss Valerie with vigor. They continued to kiss as Jacob laid deathly still, his breathing even as he slowly began to thrust into Valerie and push back against Matt.


Valerie moaned around Matt's tongue, the slow movement sending a shock through her system. Matt noticed Jacob's return and slowly began to thrust in and out of him.


"Christ," Matt sighed, vocalizing the feelings that were rushing through him as he watched himself slide back and forth in Jacob's grasping ass.


The first few moments were awkward, and a bit unsettling, as they found their pace. Jacob ended up being treated like a tennis ball being hit between two racquets. The mish mash of the start evened out as both Matt and Jacob began to thrust at the same time. Valerie let out a hoarse grunt and began squirming beneath them. Matt's thrusts into Jacob driving him deeper into her then he had been before.


Valerie's head rolled back, her fingers clawed at a fleshy arm, whose it was she didn't care, as the rippling waves of heat shot from her pelvis like ripples in a pond, their speed slowing the further they traveled from the epicenter of her orgasm. Her ecstasy didn't slow Matt and Jacob, more or less Matt, as he began to ruthlessly pound into Jacob.


"Fuck, fuck" Valerie let out a rattled cry as the intense pleasure gave no hint of ending.


All too soon it seemed, the sound of the CD playing in the background was drowned out by three voices moaning in a cacophony of pleasure. The constriction of Valerie's pussy was quickly taking Jacob to the edge, and even if he had wanted too, he couldn't escape. He was no longer controlling his own thrusts, he had surrendered that power to Matt instead who was doing his damndest to meld Jacob's flesh with Valerie's.


Jacob was trying his best to hold off the impending orgasm he felt building at the base of his nuts. His position of sweet willing surrender however, wouldn't allow that. Valerie's velvety-hot vice, the hard steel of Matt ramming in and out of him, the squirming of Valerie underneath him, as Matt held onto his shoulder with what seemed like all his strength. Jacob let go, ramming his ass back towards Matt, his neck craned back and he let out a stifling cry as he filled the condom he wore. Matt's grip on Jacob's shoulder tightened impossibly, the constriction of Jacob's ass as he fired those powerful bursts drug Matt, fighting, over the edge.


Spent, Matt collapsed onto Jacob's back, further crushing Jacob into Valerie. "Holy fuck!" he huffed panting, before tonguing Jacob's shoulder.


Jacob kissed Valerie lightly, his fingers curling round her cheek in an unspoken thank you. Matt rolled off Jacob and crashed onto the bed beside them.


"Oww, my shoulder" Jacob gave a mock cry as he rubbed at the spot Matt had held in a death grip.


"Your shoulder?" Valerie questioned as he pulled himself up.


"I thought it would be your ass that hurt," Matt made the comment as he lay on the bed, his hand settled contently on his chest, making no move to cover himself.


"No," Jacob punched Matt in the arm playfully. "That hurt good."


Matt smiled, his eyes half closed, looking dreamy, or stoned, Jacob couldn't decide which, but he found the sight impossible to resist as he leaned in and kissed Matt with a passion that blossomed before Valerie's eyes.


She watched Matt and Jacob cuddle and kiss, joke and laugh with each other, with a smile which was content and sad all in one. Sliding from the bed, she counted her shredded panties as a willing sacrifice to the moment as she searched out her bra. It wasn't until she had recovered her jeans and had them zipped up, that either Jacob or Matt had noticed her absence.


"Sweets?" Jacob's brow furrowed with caution as he sat up on his bed.


Issuing the pair the same accepting smile she had worn as she watched them be the lovers they were, she slid onto the bed and ran her hand down the side of Jacob's face, cupping his chin as she pulled him into a soft kiss which she abandoned as quickly as it was initiated.


Jacob's head fell to the side as he appraised her with unspoken curiosity.


"You don't touch me like you touch him," she whispered, offering the same mournful smile.


Jacob opened his mouth to protest the truth Valerie spoke, only to be silenced by her fingers and a short shake of her head. Grasping the back of Jacob's head Valerie pulled his forehead to her lips in gentle gratitude before releasing him and retrieving her shoes and shirt from the floor.


"Val?" Matt questioned concerned as he watched the silent interaction between she and Jacob.


Jacob spun around on the bed, his face mere inches from Matt's. "I love you, Kid," he explained, "and now she just knows how much."

 
 

Copyright © 2011 shadowgod; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..