Jump to content
    shadowgod
  • Author
  • 5,325 Words
  • 2,830 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Living in Surreality - 22. Chapter 22

chapter 22:
: edited by viv :

"So you reconsidered the generous offer?" Raul asked, trying to clarify Cody's ambiguous actions for himself, hoping he didn't have to resort to using what he had in the envelope.


"It was pretty generous," Cody agreed, flashing his best cheeky smile at Raul.


"It was, unfortunately," Raul paused for effect, having played this game before. He knew the kid was thinking he could squeeze more money out of the situation by appearing reticent; Raul was going to spoil that plan however, "The old offer is no longer on the table. All I can offer is fifteen. That's the price you pay for not accepting the first two go-a-rounds," Raul continued with an arrogant smile. Pleased because he had only offered Cody twenty thousand in the first place and now it appeared he was ready to make a tidy forty-five thousand for having a nice little chit-chat in the middle of a city park.


Cody's smile faltered with Raul's statement, "Well, I guess it's a good thing I decided to tell you to go fuck yourself," Cody smiled politely before turning from the man who had first approached him a week ago, promising a nice chunk of change if he would get back into contact with Jacob.


Raul barely managed to contain the anger that flashed through his sunglass-shielded eyes and creased his forehead. His hand shot out and grasped Cody's arm, giving it a rough squeeze as he pulled Cody back. "Fine, twenty-five, and that's it," Raul snarled, glancing around briefly to see if there were any witnesses.


Cody's jaw stiffened and his nostrils flared; as his gaze dropped slowly from the man's shaded, angular face, to the hand grasping his upper arm, before traveling back to Raul's the face again. With a harsh tug, Cody ripped his bicep from Raul's steely grip. Feeding off the fear he felt in the moment, Cody stepped into Raul, eyeing him menacingly.


"I don't know what you want with Jacob," Cody snarled, his fists balling at his sides. "If it's your kid he's diddling, go after your kid... Leave me the fuck out of it, and fuck off," Cody growled, his face lurching forward with every word, coming to within inches of Raul's.


Raul stood his ground, having gone face to face with bigger and badder than the cocky shit who was trying to intimidate him now.


"You may want to reconsider," Raul smiled, supreme in his confidence that the kid would buckle; he had to, as he held up the envelope he had been drumming against his thigh.


"For me?" Cody smiled with menacing glee, as he snatched the envelope out of Raul's grip. Raul sneered in response as he watched Cody tear into the envelope with little regard to its contents and pull the signed affidavit out. "What, no pictures?" he remarked as his eyes brushed over the document, recognizing the signature of Coach Brenner, his former football coach in Sacramento at the bottom.


Cody laughed harshly as he read the statement. "If you think the story of some third-rate pedophile coach is going to scare me, you've got another thing coming," he said, shoving it into Raul's chest when he was through.


Raul blanched, "Pedophile?" he stammered.


Cody laughed finding the guy pathetic, "Boy, you sure didn't do your homework. Did you ever stop and think about checking your sources? All you had to do was ask. I'm sure some of the guys on the team would have told you how he likes watching his team shower." Cody wanted to go further, saying that the coach overreacted when he caught the Jacob and him, because Cody himself got something that Coach Brenner coveted. Cody didn't, however, figuring it would be overkill.


Raul recovered from the shock of Cody's accusations quick enough, thinking the letter, while not being threatening to Cody; or even credible, might be of good use to Cody's girlfriend. "I'm sure your girlfriend won't find this story so laughable," Raul snickered, finding Catherine's original plan the only viable option left to him now.


"April?" Cody laughed. "You think April is my girlfriend? Dude, you had to have seen a picture of Jacob, do you think my taste would bottom out like that? Better yet, I should point you to her photography professor. She's been documenting me and Joe's relationship." Cody paused, thinking quickly, he whistled over his shoulder and waved his arm in the air, motioning over one of the other guys that he was playing football with. "I should introduce you to Joe," Cody smiled in one last hurrah.


"Joe?" Raul asked, stepping back as if Cody's information hit him like a blow to the chest, realizing that his assumptions had been wrong, all wrong.


"Yeah, Joe, my boyfriend, his dad is a detective you know. At least he knows to check all angles of a story before acting on it. Then again you couldn't be a real detective anyhow, just a two-bit, private dick," Cody chided, feeling emboldened by the way Raul was withering away from him.


Raul wanted to punch the bastard, so much so, he scanned the park to se if anyone was looking; no one was except a guy who appeared to be around Cody's age, if not a few years older. Deciding that everything would be better if he just left, Raul backed away, ultimately pissed at the money he saw himself walking away from.


Cody kept staring at Raul until the man got into his rented sedan and heatedly slammed the door. It wasn't until after the car had peeled off down the street that Cody let out a sigh of relief, glad that the guy had bought the load of bullshit Cody had been shoveling at him with both hands. That's what the majority of it had been; Coach Brenner wasn't really a pedophile, not that Cody knew of, but the dick deserved the accusation; that much Cody did know.


"Everything okay, Cody?" Joe asked, running up to where Cody stood watching the street.


"Yeah, I think so," Cody sighed, accepting the arm that was thrown over his shoulder with ease.


"You sure?" Joe asked, able to tell that something had shaken Cody by the slight tremble that vibrated his shoulders.


"I am now," Cody smiled at Joe, willing to accept the first kiss he had been fantasizing about for months. In the end, he settled for the shy smile colored with blushing cheeks, smiling to himself because he knew that some fantasies ultimately come true.

 

It was half past noon and Joanne found herself hugging her son through the driver's side window of her Explorer. Somehow, Jacob had managed to convince her to come home on her lunch hour, saying that he would drop her back off at work and pick her up again after.


"Five-thirty," she reminded as she let go of the hug she had him in.


"Five-thirty, Ma', I swear," Jacob promised with a smile.


"If anything happens, the Triple-A card is in the glove box with the registration," she said looking apprehensive.


"Nothing will happen," Jacob said after rolling his eyes at his mothers fussing.


"But if it does..." she cautioned.


"The Triple-A card is in the glove box with the registration," Jacob finished her thought with a smile.


Joanne smiled, glad that her son, for once, was giving into reason. "You guys have a good afternoon, and remember, five-thirty."


"I'll be waiting out here at five-twenty five," Jacob assured.


"Ready?" Jacob asked, turning in his seat after watching mother enter the doors to her workplace.


"Ready," Matt agreed. "But, for what?" he asked, curious as to what Jacob had planned for the day.


"I figured we could get over to the quarry, escape the heat." Jacob smiled in a way that made blood rush to Matt's cheeks, and a few other parts of his anatomy as well.


The quarry sounded perfect to Matt. The day had bloomed unexpectedly hot and humid for the late spring. The rare humid days usually stayed far away from Oak Meadow, showing up only late in July and lasting without any regularity into early October.


"That does sound good," Matt agreed, sighing against the heavy heat that he had managed to avoid thinking about until Jacob brought it up. "Only thing is, I don't have a swimsuit with me," Matt said, twisting in his seat to look at Jacob as he pulled away from Joanne's work.


Jacob gave Matt a sideways glance as he maneuvered the Explorer into traffic. A simple look that was accentuated with a lopsided smile and mischievous sparkle that spoke volumes, bringing crimson flush to Matt's cheeks.


"Neither do I," Jacob winked.

 

"I'm not happy," Catherine stated, adding further clarification to the even, irate, tone of her voice. Raul had just begrudgingly relayed the information that the Northern Pass was, as it turned out, impassable. "You said he had a girlfriend; that left his past open for exploit."


"I was wrong," Raul snapped. "Haven't you ever been wrong, Catherine?"


"Not where my job is concerned," she sneered into the handset she was holding. Her knuckles were white as she gripped the phone in frustration, wanting nothing more then to slam the receiver onto the desktop repeatedly.


"Do you have any other ideas?" Raul asked, trying to salvage the payoff he lost as Cody refused to help.


"Let's see," Catherine said in a sinister coo. "I'm out to get Richard elected, not to smear him. That nixes the teacher, who you now say is not so reliable. I can't very well call the press and tell them about Richard's son's queer lover. That certainly wouldn't do, would it?" Catherine spat.


"I could do some more digging, see if there is anyone else to use against him," Raul suggested, not liking the tone which Catherine was wielding in his direction like a Claymore.


"And what, dig up some more unreliable sources? Make guesses as to who means what to whom?" she asked in a crass voice. "I think you have wasted enough time."


"I'll find something," Raul insisted. "Something will turn up, it always does."


"I have no doubt you'll find something, Raul. I just doubt that whatever you find will be of any use to me."


"I can have someone in Oak Meadow in twenty minutes," Raul continued to fight for nothing more than the sizable pay he saw slipping through his fingers.


"Do whatever you please, Raul, I'm not footing the bill. If you manage, by some stroke of pure dumb luck, to stumble upon something worthwhile, I may consider reimbursing you," Catherine said, brushing the man off.


"You'll be the first to know," Raul promised.


Catherine didn't bother to respond, placing the receiver on the cradle, ending the call instead. In the limited duration of the phone call, her plans had been crushed. Catherine wasn't willing to give up so easily as to let Cody's lack of cooperation dissuade her from her task. The answer was now obvious; instead of attacking the relationship from its flank, she'd just have to modify the tactic, and punch through its center.


Richard had said he would talk to Matt, and now, she would force the matter. He had to talk to Matt and convince him of Jacob's wandering eye. Provide Matt with the proof of Jacob's former relationships. Even hint that Jacob was still in contact with one of them, specifically Cody.


Catherine smiled, wondering why she hadn't taken this course initially. In hindsight, it was the more feasible and less complicated of the two, just not as intriguing as the other may have been. Her mind set on the new course, Catherine opened her desk drawer and removed the file Richard had told her to destroy. Removing only the documents necessary to prove Jacob's infidelity, she placed the file back into her drawer and stood up. Making her way to Richard's office, she pondered on how to press the conversation he was supposed to have with his son weeks ago. She did settle on one thought as she rapped lightly at his door before opening it; whether he liked it or not, today was the day he was going to speak to his son.

 

Valerie sighed in misery, leaning forward on the glass topped wooden counter in her father's shop. The swirling air provided by way of a small box fan doing little to ease the misery of the sweltry day. Valerie groaned, pulling a strand of hair that clung to her sticky cheek away.


"Of all the days for the AC to take a shit," she said to no one in particular, as there was apparently no one who dared leave the comforts of their air-conditioned homes for an oil change. It was in this moment, Valerie realized, as she laid there in misery, that she would willingly sell her soul to be free of her father's bonds. Free to jump into the cool inviting waters of the quarry. Matt and Jacob were both free, why couldn't she be?


As she languished in the front office, the sound of the phone's shrill ring broke the sticky silence. Valerie was hesitant to answer, thinking it was the guy from Big Al's rent-a-wreck. He had called five times already this morning, asking if the shop could give an once-over to a police cruiser that was being loaned out to a production company, something about a car chase being filmed in the Arizona Desert in a few weeks.


Annoyed and tired of feeling sticky, Valerie answered the phone allowing her irritation to shine through, "King's Auto Body," she huffed flippantly.


"Ditch," Matt screamed into the phone, forcing Valerie to pull the phone away from her ear.


"Don't be a dick, Matty," Valerie frowned, wishing she could just close up the shop and ditch.


"Aww..." Matt cooed with a slight giggle in his voice as the sound of the Explorer's alarm beeped once in the background, signaling that it had rearmed itself after Matt had disarmed it to grab the phone out of his pair of shorts.


"Where are you guys?" Valerie asked, hearing the electronic chirp.


"The quarry," Matt announced, hoping that was enough enticement to get Valerie out of the shop.


"I take that back Matty, you 'are' being a dick," Valerie said with a slight jealous chuckle. "I'll give you a call later," she said, ending the call as she placed the receiver back in its cradle.


Matt stared at the cell phone, perplexed at Valerie's abrupt action. She hadn't even said goodbye, just hung up the phone. He was ready to ponder the odd occurrence more, but Jacob's loud whistle from the water dragged his thoughts away from Valerie. Matt grinned at Jacob as he set the small cell phone on the front passenger tire, where he had initially retrieved the Explorer's keys from, before running off to the waters that enclosed Jacob.


The late spring air was thick and hot, and the dark brooding clouds building just off in the distance failed to offer even the slightest hint of relief, serving only to block the relentless glare of the southern California sun as it beat down on the small city of Oak Meadow. Even the grand oak trees lazing in the distance seemed lethargic in the oppressive humidity. The skies turned unnoticed by Matt and Jacob, as they spent an hour frolicking unrestrained in the respite the waters provided from the heat.


"You think we should head back?" Matt asked, slicking the water from his face after broaching the surface from one of Jacob's dunks, noticing the intimidating skies.


Jacob shook his head, noticing the familiar metallic tang hanging in the thick air. Just as he finished his denial of Matt's suggestion, the heavens let loose with a thunderous clap, followed quickly with a rolling roar. Both young men flinched at the startling noise, their eyes stretching skyward, searching the brooding clouds.


A single drop of liquid sky fell, landing with a warm splat on Matt's upturned cheek. He wiped it away almost as soon as the drop hit, only to have it followed by another, and then another in building progression. The skies lit in a bluish momentary flash, chased by another loud clap that rocked Matt and Jacob's souls as they hurried out of the water.


Matt turned as they raced up the beach watching the turbulence of the storm, its droplets crashing with surprising fury into the water. Beyond the noise of rain slapping against the trees and the water's surface, and the occasional shock of thunder, Matt heard Jacob scream with a boisterous holler as he danced naked in the muggy rain. Matt turned, settling his gaze on Jacob who was busy twisting around, his arms outstretched.


"You're fucking crazy," Matt laughed, enjoying the view through the pounding rain.


"It's wonderful," Jacob yelled, halting his primitive dance in the heavy downpour of warm rain.


Lightning cracked again, highlighting the water that slid off Jacob's body, casting a play of light and shadow off the contours of his musculature. Matt smiled as he began walking towards Jacob, his eyes watching the drops of water that fell from Jacob's nose.


"You're beautiful," Matt whispered. "Fucking crazy... But, beautiful," he continued, his hand running up the heated flesh of Jacob's torso with ease, grazing through the sheen of water that clung to Jacob's flesh as he did.


"Someone's..." Jacob started to say with an expectant smile, wiping the excess water from his face. His thought was silenced as Matt kissed him. Unabashedly tasting the salt the heat had coaxed out of Jacob's body. Jacob moaned as he leaned into the building kiss, his hand blindly seeking out, and resting upon, the ridge of Matt's hipbone. Jacob's fingers danced in small circles on the exposed flesh he found there.


Matt pushed his lips further into Jacob, enjoying this new role of him being the aggressor, swiping his tongue across Jacob's lips seeking the entry that was immediately given to him. Jacob reveled in the feel of Matt, the way his tongue flicked at his own. The way Matt's nose brushed against his own, and the heat Matt's body threw off at one moment, indecipherable from the muggy rain that showered down onto them, but growing hotter as the kiss continued.


"You know what I'm going to do?" Matt asked in a rush as he broke the kiss.


Jacob didn't need to be a rocket scientist to figure it was probably for the best that Valerie wasn't able to ditch work. He said nothing in answer to Matt's question, only delivering a sharp nod of his head to declare his understanding of Matt's intentions. It all felt like some odd, wonderful dream as Matt pushed him backward as a flash lit the skies and shadowed Matt's face. Jacob wasn't going to fight it, opting rather to revel in the sensations that were swirling around him like a tempest.


The feeling of the rough granite slab scratching against his nude rear as Matt sat him on it was surreal, he would have expected the rough stone to be either cool or hot to the touch, when it felt like it was a perfect ninety-eight degrees. All thoughts of his seat evaporated with the taste of Matt again on his lips. Jacob groaned his displeasure at Matt's fleeting kiss, as his hand grazed through the hair on the back of Matt's head, urging him back.


Matt ignored Jacob's instance to kiss him again, preferring to run a trail of kisses along Jacob's neckline to his ear. Taking a moment to nibble lightly at the skin covering Jacob's jawbone, Matt continued, letting his tongue brush teasingly down the side of Jacob's neck. Matt placed a small kiss on Jacob's collarbone, pausing as he inhaled a whisper of the spicy musk that was Jacob, luxuriating as intangible elements sang to every fiber of his being.


"We don't have to," Jacob whispered, his voice barely audible over the chorus of rain, as he looked down into Matt's eyes, not wanting the fantasy to end, but ready to forfeit the moment Matt said. Matt just smiled at the notion of Jacob being willing to stop on his say-so. Stopping now though, was the furthest thing from Matt's mind.


"Yes," Matt said as he slithered his nude body up Jacob's equally exposed body. "I want this, I want you."


The skies above flashed again, lighting Matt as he hunched up and sat on Jacob's lap, the thunder rolled across the sky as he hooked his ankles behind Jacob's back. The faint smile that had been on Jacob's lips melted away with the water that was rushing off the two of them, his eyes locking on Matt's as an instinctive cadence rocked his hips.


Jacob sought out Matt's lips as he pressed his erection into Matt's. Matt slid his arms around Jacob's shoulders as they kissed, using them to lift himself slightly, allowing the tip of his cock to run a trail up Jacob's abdomen. The action also allowed Matt's original intention, feeling Jacob's erection brush down his inner thigh. Matt lowered himself again as Jacob's dick slid under his balls.


Jacob gasped at the familiar sensation of being trapped between Matt's thighs as his erection lurched in the slippery confines. He wrapped one arm around Matt's back, hugging him fiercely, holding on for all that he was worth. His other arm snaked between their chests and cut a path down Matt's torso until he was able to wrap the slippery head of Matt's cock in his grasp.


Matt hissed with the collision of Jacob's fingers as he thrust himself into Jacob's fist. "Ready?" Matt asked, his chest rising and falling with every heated breath before he kissed Jacob again.


"Yes," Jacob begged with both his voice and his eyes. He watched Matt's eyes intently as Matt rose up again, one of his arms reaching behind him. Jacob swallowed the growl that was building in him with the feeling of Matt's fingers tickling the base of his shaft, tugging at Jacob's erection. Dragging it along the cleft of his own ass until he aimed it where he wanted it.


The sky flashed again as the heavens seemed to applaud their coupling. Matt's face contorted as he fought against his body's own resistance. A pained hiss poured from Matt's lips, resounding over the drone of pounding rain. Jacob gave Matt a slight frown, seeking a reprieve for his over eager push, which had been the source of Matt's objection.


Matt halted his progress, taking a moment to lean forward, planting a kiss on the bridge of Jacob's nose. He could understand the primal urgency that Jacob had fallen victim to. Matt felt the same, only he was more cautious in his lazy determination to satisfy the burning he felt buried deep inside of himself.


Jacob's eyes drifted closed as, inch by inch, he and Matt overcame the final barrier between them. Leaning forward Jacob grazed his lips over Matt's chest, falling into Matt and giving into the power of the moment. The roar of thunder masked Matt's stifled groan as his thighs came to rest on Jacob's, his fingers biting into the flesh of Jacob's biceps. The thunder did little to conceal the vibrations shuddering between them. Jacob focused on the sensation of Matt's tremble over the vice of his fingers.


Jacob's hands roamed Matt's back, his fingers tickling their way along his spine, as Matt held onto him with both arms wrapped around his neck. Jacob busied himself exploring Matt's upper chest and neck with his lips and tongue, devouring as much of the diluted, saline taste of sweat mixed with rain as he could before searching out Matt's lips. His hips rocked slowly, lovingly, into Matt while they explored the familiar territory of each other's bodies in the rain.


Matt hissed, pleasure tearing through his body as Jacob's erection rushed against his prostate. Jacob hit the spot again, causing Matt to gasp louder as he grabbed the back of Jacob's head, pulling it away from his chest to stare into his eyes. Jacob picked up the pace, reading the desire evident in Matt's eyes as he thrust more forcefully into Matt.


Jacob's brow furrowed, giving Matt a pained, menacing expression that faded into a pleading for release. Matt felt the cock burrowed within him swell and pulse as Jacob tried to hold back. His begging eyes were the last thing Matt saw as his eyes clamped shut, giving Jacob's climax permission as he let loose his own between their sweaty, wet chests.


The rain subsided with their breathing. Jacob opened his eyes, his vision obscured by the glistening landscape of Matt's chest. Jacob preferred to look at nothing else in that moment wrapped, as he was, completely in Matt.


"You're..." Jacob sighed kissing the flesh of Matt's chest just above his left nipple. "That was..."


"Beautiful," Matt finished the thought, releasing the headlock he had on Jacob.


"Fucking awesome..." Jacob clarified with a grin before kissing Matt with renewed passion.


"Mmmhmm," Matt agreed, dislodging himself from Jacob, his flaccid dick blazing a slimy trail up Jacob's chest as he did. Matt bent over, taking a moment to kiss and nibble Jacob's ear. "You're it," he giggled pushing Jacob back as he jumped off him and made a mad dash for the water.


Jacob was up in an instant, his feet following the footprints Matt had left in the wet sand of the quarry's small beach. Carrying him out into the water where Matt disappeared beneath the surface, he was there; ready to grab Matt in an uncompromising bear hug when he surfaced.


"Get off," Matt sputtered and giggled as Jacob raised him into the air.

"Do you give, Kid?" Jacob laughed, barely managing to hold the struggling Matt aloft.


"Depends," Matt giggled, attempting to sound coy.


"Ohh, you forget I have your clothes in my car," Jacob laughed.


"You wouldn't," Matt stammered, his struggles calming even though Jacob couldn't see the smile on his face.


Jacob was quiet for a moment, his face covered in a similar smile, "Yeah," he finally decided getting ready to heave Matt into the water. "I would," he said as he tossed Matt into the water.


As soon as Matt hit the surface, Jacob turned around and began running to the Explorer as fast as the water would allow. Matt came up sputtering, taking only a brief moment to wipe the water from his eyes and to get his bearings, before he was quickly on Jacob's tail.


Jacob was laughing as he skidded to a halt in the wet sand at the passenger door, giving the handle a harsh yank. The door didn't give to his demand. Hearing Matt running up quickly behind him he pawed at the wheel-well where he had left the keys. Searching blindly, his hand collided with Matt's cell phone, knocking it to the ground just as he was tackled from the side by Matt.


The two rolled around on the sand in a mock battle of dominance, laughing and grabbing at each other the whole time. Jacob ended the looser as Matt towered above him, looking down as his hands pinned Jacob's arms to the earth.


"Give?" Matt asked smiling.


Jacob shifted, putting on a show before relenting, "Yeah, but only cause I'm getting sand all up in my crack."

Matt laughed as he released Jacob and leaned back on his haunches. Jacob twisted around on the sand, his hand searching under the Explorer, pulling out Matt's cell phone.


"Here," he said handing the small phone off, "put this somewhere," he said with a suggestive wink. The comment earned Jacob a playful slug in the arm as he went back to searching the ground for the keys while Matt opened up the phone, double-checking the sudden thunderstorm hadn't damaged it. "I left the keys on the tire right?" Jacob asked looking perplexed over the missing keys.


Matt stood looking at the tire, and then at the small clamshell phone he held in his fist. "I uh..." he stammered standing up and peering through the passenger side window. "I..." Matt repeated, feeling the blush creep up on his cheeks as Jacob looked at him expectantly. "I sorta locked them in the car earlier," he said, giving Jacob a guilty smile.


"You've got to be shitting me," Jacob stammered, hopping to his feet, brushing the sand off his backside as he peered through the window at the set of keys lying on top of a pile of their clothes. Jacob stared at the keys in silence, as if he were willing them to unlock the doors from inside of the vehicle.


Jacob's silence was grating on Matt, as he watched Jacob stand there staring through the rain spattered window shaking his head.


"I'm sorry," Matt offered, sounding meek.


Jacob continued shaking his head, barely hiding the smile as he broke into a fit of laughter. "Don't worry about it," he said between laughs as he held his hand out, "We'll just have some explaining to do to Valerie cause there's no way in hell I'm calling Triple-A over this one."


Matt gave a nervous chuckle as he handed over the phone, he wasn't sure if he wanted Valerie to come rescue them anymore than he liked the prospect of some unknown tow-truck driver playing the part of hero.


Valerie laughed for the first five minutes on the phone, calmed quickly only to begin laughing again much to Jacob's chagrin. "Well, you have some options," she said her laughter cooling.


"I do?" Jacob asked eager to hear anyway that Valerie had out of the situation.


"Yup, I can send Clark, Carlos, or Dad," Valerie informed him, breaking into a fit of laughter again.


Jacob frowned not liking any of the above. "Can't you just come and bring a slim-jim or something?" Jacob asked, hoping that there would be no need for any of the guys from the shop to see this.


"Yeah," Valerie cooed through her laughter. "You obviously have a penchant for sticking things it tight places, but have you ever used a slim-jim?" Valerie asked referring to the thin piece of metal used to gain entry to vehicles when owners locked themselves out.


"No," Jacob answered sounding defeated, seeing no other way out of it he sighed, "send Carlos," he finally said, thinking that of the three choices Carlos would be the safest.


"Should I send some coveralls with him?" Valerie asked, not being able to pass the comment up.


"No, we do have clothes, Sweets, they're just locked in the damn car," Jacob huffed, irritated at the joke.


Valerie laughed, "He's on his way... Give him about twenty minutes."


"Thanks Sweets," Jacob said, not sounding one bit thankful even though he was.


Twenty five minutes later, with Matt and Jacob sitting on the same slab of hewn granite they had put to use earlier, a small pickup pulled onto the beach behind Jacob's Explorer. Matt quickly cupped his crotch with both hands and did anything he could to avoid eye contact with Carlos as he stepped out of the cab. Jacob couldn't be so modest, his hands were resting in his lap but he was making no effort to hide himself. He knew he was going to be ribbed over this particular sight so he might as well be as tough about it as he could.


"Cupcake," Carlos called out walking up to where Matt and Jacob were sitting, exposed to Carlos and anyone else who happened to come by. "You got some splainin' to do," Carlos continued with a devious grin and chuckle as he raised the metal slim-jim to his brow, saluting the two naked young men before him.

 
 

Copyright © 2011 shadowgod; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..