Jump to content
    SilvryArdor
  • Author
  • 357 Words
  • 308 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Warning: Dark and triggering topics

A terrible, nonsensical poetry and others - 2. Aphrodite

Dear diary and myself,

I have read so many love quotes and others for writing purposes. Growing up in a broken family with a fucked up life childhood deprived me of certain things and one of them is a sense of normalcy.

I lacked measurements on normal things and it used to worry me.

What if my love is self destructive? What if I am incapable to love and being loved? With my family genes in me filled with murderers, tragedy and insanity.

What if I can't love? What if I am not normal?

What if I won't be able to be happy despite what I have gone through?

I realized that...in the end it doesn't matter. My past shaped my needs that I learned to embrace. My menage a trois arrangements. My choice and judgement to the one who I love and placed my trust in gave me clarity. In moments of....duress, I judge what was in front of me with all emotions. While the one to my lover had issues and have caused a lot of trouble and is definately the least ideal situation for me because only god knows how many fucking time I wanted to give both of them a middle finger I...I have none to him.

Physical pain is not punishing but to some degree feels good and I wanted it. I did not do it to punish myself my ...biology merely altered due to circumstances. Can I choose to deprive myself of it and be more normal?

Of course but...its not me. We are not talking about mental aspect but physical here. If. IF my lover aaid that they are unable to love and fulfill my need, that their love goes hand in hand to mental abuse or the lack in their ability to give, it simply mean that they are weak.

Humanity have preserved through multiple odds for millions and billions of years. Through many genus. So will I and hopefully one day I can find happiness.

 

Here's to living life to the fullest and accepting the bad and the good that happens.

Copyright © 2020 SilverArdour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
I do not know how this works but I filled it.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..